GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible, but the couples that I know that share custody do not pay child support. I think that's why a lot of them do the shared custody thing.

My sister and her ex did shared custody for almost ten years. He still paid child support because his income was significantly higher than my sister's.

Has there been any mention of Justin's employment status? Doesn't seem like he had to get up early from the late night partying ;)

Thanks for posting but when I click on the link it says page not found.
Thats strange when I went back to the tab the video was on to try and re link it. The videos gone . Looked for it on the site again cant find it . It had only been uploaded 5 minutes before I watched it so they must have removed it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Their stories about finding Shaylyn missing are totally contradictory, not just a mistake about time. But it's hard to believe a grandma would cooperate in a cover up. Possible media misrepresented their stories. Hope LE is watching their statements, or misstatements, to the media.

Stewart does not believe his story.

“He shows really no emotion. That is why I think that he is hiding something and I know when he is lying,” said Stewart.

“I don’t honestly think that he would hurt her purposely, I think he would not know what to do if it happened,” said Shaylyn’s grandmother Carol Stewart.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/24/day-2-begins-in-search-for-missing-owen-county-toddler/

Their stories about finding Shaylyn missing are totally contradictory, not just a mistake about time. But it's hard to believe a grandma would cooperate in a cover up. Possible media misrepresented their stories. Hope LE is watching their statements, or misstatements, to the media.
Ayla Renolds grandmother did. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

“He shows really no emotion. That is why I think that he is hiding something and I know when he is lying,” said Stewart.

“I don’t honestly think that he would hurt her purposely, I think he would not know what to do if it happened,” said Shaylyn’s grandmother Carol Stewart.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/24/day-2-begins-in-search-for-missing-owen-county-toddler/
Theres the video i saw . Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I hope LE search the landfill. I wonder what day the trash is collected.

If I am reading and interpreting their confusing quote attributions correctly, it sounds like the first quote is from Shalyn's mum, the second from Shaylyn's grandmother..? My stupid iPad isn't cooperating with videos right now. I wish reporters would take the time to write better, but that's the former editor in me. That's really not good, IMHO, if both mom and nana are suspicious of the father. I wouldn't pretend to pick a side here, but I KNOW when my husband is lying (I'm sure many know what I mean here), and while it could be anger, a cover up, or who knows what, it's frightening to me that mum's saying she knows her ex is lying.

My cousin is mentally challenged and has been in a few group homes for years. His have always had tight security but it probably varies from town to town and state to state depending on what type of residents live there.

It may be different if it owned by a company, the state, or an individual. One of my friend's group homes is just a 3 bedroom mobile home in the lot adjacent to his house. The 3 clients in that home require minimal assistance, and there is no live in caretaker; he just checks on them several times a day and gets them to their therapies and appointments.

I believe that was Shaylyn's maternal grandmother, not her mother. The comment was made by Carol Stewart and the mother's name is Jessica Stewart.
It looks to me like both the mother and the grandmother are quoted. I believe the mother said: “He shows really no emotion. That is why I think that he is hiding something and I know when he is lying,”

And that the grandmother said: “I don’t honestly think that he would hurt her purposely, I think he would not know what to do if it happened,” said Shaylyn’s grandmother Carol Stewart.

In the video, it is two different women making the comments. Strangely, the second woman, supposedly the grandmother, looks younger than the mother to me, which is confusing me. Unless the first video I watched misidentified the mother.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

It looks to me like both the mother and the grandmother are quoted. I believe the mother said: “He shows really no emotion. That is why I think that he is hiding something and I know when he is lying,”

And that the grandmother said: “I don’t honestly think that he would hurt her purposely, I think he would not know what to do if it happened,” said Shaylyn’s grandmother Carol Stewart.

In the video, it is two different women making the comments. Strangely, the second woman, supposedly the grandmother, looks younger than the mother to me, which is confusing me. Unless the first video I watched misidentified the mother.

That's how I read it too.

I hope LE search the landfill. I wonder what day the trash is collected.

I don't know if they've checked the landfill, but I did read they checked the garbage. Surely they will search the landfill. I hope so anyway.

I'm beginning to wonder if the memories of those in the house when she went missing are even trustworthy. Why oh why do these things keep happening??? It's almost like these children are nothing but a nice pair of shoes or some such to the ones who should be holding and loving and teaching them.
Arggggggh
jmo

Welcome Embley, glad you joined us.
Thanks! I've been lurking Websleuths for a while, after finding out about it through reddit. I figured it was about time I signed up and started contributing.

I am anxious to find out what happened to poor Shaylan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member