GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burking is certainly a logical suspicion since we have been told the baby died from homicidal asphyxia. I think it's a stretch to take a facebook post about caretaking talents and jump to that being some sort of indictation of criminal activities culminating in the murder of someone else's baby in a house full of people. Like this woman is going to brag about how well she can get babies and kittens to go to sleep when she's really practicing stealing their breath for the day she strikes? I see several more viable suspects, I guess.

I think it creeped people (or maybe just me) out more because of the way she claimed ownership of the baby (and in several pics, not just that one). Not because she was stealing anyone's breath.

Also -- as was mentioned -- in light of later events, it's upsetting to see even if it was initially made entirely innocently the same way any number of innocent comments might come across sinister-ly if life took a tragic turn.

the beauty of WS is that we have so many members from varied walks of life, ages, experiences and careers. Speculation is simply that and tends to be driven by those same variations and what little we have to work with.

I get why it's notable, and I certainly don't intend to try to tell folks what to post about. I was simply offering my own perspective like everyone else :)
I too am looking forward to additional information.

This thread is closing. Please move to thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members