GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering how these people could have a "non-party" during the week and this quote did help put that into focus!!

She said none of the family members have jobs, with little else to do but sit and think about the tragedy.

“We don’t really have anything to do. Now we’ll just sit here. We have the funeral to do and then we’ll get back to our lives as best as we can, what we have to get back to,” Tamera said.

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html

This is just sickening and disheartening. I can't even wrap my mind around this! Gosh.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation

I am having a hard time having sympathy for some of the family. Some of them seemed to know KP was into young girls and possibly strange *advertiser censored*? And yet...they allow him around a child?? Unattended??? He was found drunk and rocking her in a chair once? How does this happen? I mean...where I come from, people don't just magically end up in my home rocking my toddler.

I know that a lot of abuse/sexual assault/rape of children ends up being at the ends of friends/family. Heck, in a town near me, a pediatrician was convicted of massive amounts of child *advertiser censored*. But if these things are KNOWN about a person and you still allow your child around them...shouldn't you also face charges or something?? It's one thing to really not know, people many people are good at hiding their depravities. But if you know...?!

Sorry. Just rambling and trying to wrap my head around all of this.

Snipped by me.

I totally agree. This poor baby's entire family (except her mother) FAILED her and contributed to her death by getting drunk and having no regard for her safety!!!!! They are ALL responsible. Every single one of them in that house.

I'm not sure I even understand what she is trying to say - how do these two sentences relate to each other? What exactly is taken care of? Is she saying it doesn't matter if she was sexually assaulted because she is in heaven? [really, I don't get what she's trying to imply]

I just think articulation isn't their bag. IMO, she was trying to express the "at leasts." I am trying not over-evaluate this family, but it's not easy because they set up the ideal (and somewhat strange) circumstances for something like this to happen. And every child deserves better than that. But they lost their baby and I am sure they are very sad and grieving in their own way.

I don't believe the accuracy of this article. It says that he suffocated her with a blanket...but one of the charges against him is strangulation

Prayers for that baby and all she had to suffer. She paid the ultimate price for their "party". How anyone can not care who is around their children and what company they keep is beyond me

I'm not sure I even understand what she is trying to say - how do these two sentences relate to each other? What exactly is taken care of? Is she saying it doesn't matter if she was sexually assaulted because she is in heaven? [really, I don't get what she's trying to imply]

I don't understand that either. What I just read says that she was found nude, and KP had burned her clothing and pacifier.

The death penalty seems too kind in this case. What a disgusting piece of flesh.

In many, many cases we all have seen conflicting MSM reports!! But this particular case there are so much it almost feels like we are literally being told two different things at the same time! It's sooooo bizarre.

I'm on the west coast. Is the presser at 11am here?

I'm with two precious one year old girls today. I'm not going to be able to watch if they're not napping. I'd appreciate if people would post updates.

Looking at these two innocent faces, I'm sick to my stomach thinking about anyone hurting them. They're amazing little people! I'm so hurt on Shaylyn's behalf.

I'm so very angry to see in my FB feed that this predator did this to a baby! O. M. G. (Expletives!!!!!) I've been reading all the WS posts through about page 6 of this 2nd thread :lurk: I'll have to go back and catch up but right now I'm ready to strangle the . He won't survive long in prison :behindbar, this we know. As a mother of two girls, I couldn't imagine how someone would do this... he's a sick _______ (fill in the blank) . *Deep cleansing breath* Thanx for letting me vent. Prayers go out to the family, I couldn't imagine a greater loss than this. :tears:

I can only say I hope KP is the lone suspect in this horror.

Just curious if your MIL and FIL had a good relationship. The person I know who moved super quickly to get rid of her husband's things didn't like her husband very much and felt more freedom than grief at his passing. (Not implying anything about your inlaws, just curious if it matches my experience.)

Of course, everyone grieves differently - I TOTALLY get that, having lost a loved one and grieved in ways unexpected to myself! - but the swiftness and "taking a hammer" to the crib is severe. It appears that they wanted all reminders GONE. No tenderness, no sentimentality, no reminders....just a desire not to be reminded of her.

Again, I do realize they are in mourning and are facing a tragedy under public scrutiny. But, yeah, it's a bit rough to read their reactions.

JMO.

They had a wonderful relationship, married 63 years and four kids. A close couple, with a close knit family. Even now, she is devistated from losing him.

More details keep coming out. :(

http://wishtv.com/2016/03/28/man-in-court-in-connection-with-toddlers-death/

"Parker admitted to his step-father on Sunday night that he acted alone in kidnapping Shaylyn Ammerman. Parker’s step-father said that Parker admitted to raping, then murdering the child, pouring bleach on both of their bodies in an attempt to destroy DNA, then burned the girl’s clothing and pacifier. "

"Dr. Donna Stewart performed the autopsy...She called the case the worst case of sexual trauma she had seen in her career."

"Adam Ammerman stated that he thought he saw a foot dangling as Parker walked out of the house in the early morning hours on March 23."

Kyle Parker charged with rape, murder, child molestation in Shaylyn Ammerman case

Parker is the only person charged in connection with her murder, so far.

"There is probable cause to believe he had something to do with it or that he knew about it," said State Police Sgt. Curt Durnil.

Shaylyn was taken from her father's home sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, according to investigators. Her father, Justin Ammerman, calls Parker a friend, trusted enough to spend the night at the home after a get-together there. Ammerman said when he woke up, Parker and his daughter were gone.

Detectives are still investigating several "persons of interest" and questioning others.

"We want to know not just people who were in the house, but who may have seen people in the house, people who were in the house after they left that night," Durnil said. "There's still a lot of work to do."

With so many unanswered questions, State Police are asking anyone who heard something or saw something to quickly tell them something.

I wish I hadn't read this tbf :(

But are they insinuating more could be involved? Or even Kyle is covering for someone? This case is so horrible and so confusing. I just keep seeing Shaylyns sweet cherub face, Idk how anyone could hurt her? :(

That doesn't appear to be a LE quote. Just a part of the story as written by the reporter, IMO.

I still don't understand how the family could destroy the crib and why wasn't it taken as evidence??

Court Hearing is 20 min. from now

I don't believe the accuracy of this article. It says that he suffocated her with a blanket...but one of the charges against him is strangulation

It also said there were marks of strangulation on Shaylyn's neck.

[video=twitter;714490886193815553]https://twitter.com/KevinWTHR/status/714490886193815553[/video]
Kevin Rader ‎@KevinWTHR
I will be live tweeting today's hearing in the death is Shaylyn Ammerman. Starts at 1pm.

https://twitter.com/KevinWTHR

I guess I will follow but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members