GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His, hers, and theirs or do we know?
Some were her brothers children. At least one was hers. Not sure on specific numbers. I do not believe any were "theirs". Not sure if dad had any other children in the home besides skylea. but I am positive that Step mom had her brothers children, and at least one of her own.

WMTV guy just said ISP is supposedly saying this is “eerily similar to the Delphi case”. Hmm. I’m just not seeing that from the info put out so far. JMO.

I agree with you they seem totally different so far I will be very surprised if there is a link. It is a constant worry the monster will strike again though.

WMTV guy just said ISP is supposedly saying this is “eerily similar to the Delphi case”. Hmm. I’m just not seeing that from the info put out so far. JMO.

Ha! Not even a little bit like that case.

She ran away, or she met with foul play.

If she did meet with foul play, there is one person who they’ll be focused on. This won’t take long to solve, I’m confident of that.

It’s close to home.

Where are better/more photos of this poor child? No family video snippets or any other photos? It’s easy to judge, and I’m trying not to, but I honestly don’t understand why more photos or videos haven’t been put out there. I don’t think it’s nefarious, because the dad and mom are really out there looking. I just think it’s extraordinarily weird.

I mean, the father says she now has blond hair.... that’s kind of important to see a better likeness I’d think.

MOO.
Great question! My daughter is in college and we have always captured a new do (significant length cut off, straightened, highlights, etc) photographically, usually even with a before and after photo. Even now she texts me pics if she does something different while away.

Are any of these sex offenders really close to where Skylea was last seen? Registered sex offenders in Gas City, Indiana - crimes listed, registry-based, living in this city I wonder if they are monitored or if they just have to sign in once a week.

I’d be all for that angle, had she disappeared during the normal course of events.

A runway coming in contact with any sex offender, let alone a sex offender who was going to grab her, is quite unlikely.

So I think she’s lost somewhere, or someone close to her did something very bad.

I’m leaning strongly towards the latter.

Stepmom has pics on her fb. I'm not good at figuring out which may be Skylea.

This one (not from fb) I enhanced, shows her freckles.
At a distance that photo reminds me of Zahra. They don't look alike but there's something that brings her to mind every time I see it. Her freckles are so cute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back