IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not really considering the age of consent in Indiana is 16. Yes, prostitution is illegal however if there was no money exchanged than the act would be totally legal.

Is the got a creep? Yes.

Is the guy a pedophile? There's absolutely no evidence that has been made public to support that notion. While opportunists have come out of the shadows attributing statements to him, there's been no evidence presented to verify the alleged statements.

My comment was in reference to the Jared Foundation. If the allegations prove to be true it might make someone wonder why he started a charity specifically for childhood obesity, and why Russell Taylor was the executive director.

It has been an interesting journey reading an entire thread from start to finish. SMH

Has there been a preliminary on the other guy yet? Is there a thread for him?

Ex-Subway spokesman Jared Fogle expected to plead guilty to child *advertiser censored* charges, accept plea deal

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/08/18/jare...dvertiser censored*-charges-accept-plea-deal/

I wonder what the plea deal consist of?

Ex-Subway spokesman Jared Fogle expected to plead guilty to child *advertiser censored* charges, accept plea deal

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/08/18/jare...dvertiser censored*-charges-accept-plea-deal/

I wonder what the plea deal consist of?

I bet subway is very happy for that!

Ok so horrible, horrible question regarding this. I wondered this when this story first broke but got side tracked. It's awful to think about BUT does the FBI have units who are tasked with viewing ALL of the child *advertiser censored* that they find on people's computers to search for missing kids ? I would assume so but what a horrible job :( I mean we know of so many missing kids and so many are presumed to be sold into sex trafficking and when they find these people 's computers with child *advertiser censored* on it, it's never a few images . It's always in the 10s or 100s of thousands of images. I feel awful for anyone who has that job but surely someone must , right? Because they would want to try to know who these kids are and find them, right?

Shaking my da** head. You may think you're not hurting anyone by ' merely' viewing child *advertiser censored* but the reality is someone, somewhere had to ABUSE that child for you to see the image at your home computer. It should be a charge equal to assaulting the child victim, imho. Hang ' em up !

Well, at least he can eat what he wants now.

Well, at least he can eat what he wants now.

Curious if the plea includes jail time or since he's a ' celebrity' who's done ALL this good for all these under advantaged children, will he only get probation? He better get registered!!!

Ok so horrible, horrible question regarding this. I wondered this when this story first broke but got side tracked. It's awful to think about BUT does the FBI have units who are tasked with viewing ALL of the child *advertiser censored* that they find on people's computers to search for missing kids ? I would assume so but what a horrible job :( I mean we know of so many missing kids and so many are presumed to be sold into sex trafficking and when they find these people 's computers with child *advertiser censored* on it, it's never a few images . It's always in the 10s or 100s of thousands of images. I feel awful for anyone who has that job but surely someone must , right? Because they would want to try to know who these kids are and find them, right?

Shaking my da** head. You may think you're not hurting anyone by ' merely' viewing child *advertiser censored* but the reality is someone, somewhere had to ABUSE that child for you to see the image at your home computer. It should be a charge equal to assaulting the child victim, imho. Hang ' em up !

Thanks is just not enough for your post! Excellent points you brought out!

I will never understand these type of people, who put themselves in positions where they are admired for doing something good. Then they go and ruin it for all with such a heinous crime such as child ponography. Shameful and sinful! imo

I cannot wait until tomorrow afternoon's news conference. I will be very disappointed if he serves no jail time. It would be a slap in the face to the children whose videos he watched and those whom he had sex with.

This is a news story from July 31. It includes video and details of the raid, Jared's request to watch his buddy have sex with another man solicited from Craigslist and the allegation of having sex with a 16yo.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/07/31/cour...-messages-from-jared-fogle-subpoenaed-by-fbi/

I thought it was mandatory jail time if fed charges are brought up. We know of a person who was actually a teacher in Kentucky who was busted by a federal raid. He got I think 14 years, with no plea deal. Maybe I didn't understand it when I was told about it correctly. I guess it depends on whether ithey are federal charges or not. His brother said there was no negotiating in reference to sentencing because of mandatory jail terms. Also, isn't it possible now for victims of child *advertiser censored* to sue viewers?

I feel sorry for his wife Katie (and the ex wife) - did he have children with either of them? I sincerely hope not....

Yes unfortunately I do think this is a job for certain people. God bless those that have this job seeking justice for these kids. It has got to be so awful on many levels.....

I feel sorry for his wife Katie (and the ex wife) - did he have children with either of them? I sincerely hope not....

According to his wiki he has 2. Other sites say he has a 3yo and baby with second wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back