IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just signed the petition. It says that 29 more signatures are needed. Will you be one of those?

From all the cases we read about and follow, it is almost predictable that he will be a repeat offender. Why should one person be allowed to destroy numerous children's lives? No plea deals for people who hurt children!

My opinions only.

I just signed the petition - 25 more signatures needed.

"It got creepier and creepier" Teen victim of the Jared Fogle sex scandal tells Dr Phil how she was groomed for underage sex and 'feels like nothing' after being plied with alcohol and secretly recorded

The girl, named only as Analissa, came forward to talk about her abuse

She told how she was groomed by Russell Taylor, who bought her vodka and beer when she was just 14

Analissa told Dr Phil she was often 'very intoxicated' at Taylor's home

She added she was 'brainwashed' two years ago by Taylor, who was the head of Fogle's children's charity

She revealed that she often showered and changed in Taylor's home, which were found to be fitted with hidden cameras

Fogle has admitted to viewing child *advertiser censored* allegedly produced by Taylor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ol-recorded-hidden-cameras.html#ixzz3r8cylVQl

Shamed Jared Fogle 'paid prostitutes hundreds of times and watched *advertiser censored* featuring children he KNEW and kids as young as SIX'

Jared Fogle is facing more than 12 years in jail for child *advertiser censored* charges

He pleaded guilty to watching films featuring children as young as six

Other films had kids known to the disgraced former Subway spokesman

A court filing also revealed he had sex with prostitutes hundreds of times

Subway issued one-line statement on Facebook severing all ties to Fogle

Fogle also texted a colleague he'd had 'amazing' sex with a 16-year-old

Much of *advertiser censored* was produced by Fogle's friend Russell Taylor

Taylor made hundreds of films with minors in his bathroom and bedroom

Former charity director faces up to 35 years in jail for child *advertiser censored* charges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ildren-KNEW-kids-young-SIX.html#ixzz3rL3WD8VE

Shamed Jared Fogle 'paid prostitutes hundreds of times and watched *advertiser censored* featuring children he KNEW and kids as young as SIX'

Jared Fogle is facing more than 12 years in jail for child *advertiser censored* charges

He pleaded guilty to watching films featuring children as young as six

Other films had kids known to the disgraced former Subway spokesman

A court filing also revealed he had sex with prostitutes hundreds of times

Subway issued one-line statement on Facebook severing all ties to Fogle

Fogle also texted a colleague he'd had 'amazing' sex with a 16-year-old

Much of *advertiser censored* was produced by Fogle's friend Russell Taylor

Taylor made hundreds of films with minors in his bathroom and bedroom

Former charity director faces up to 35 years in jail for child *advertiser censored* charges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ildren-KNEW-kids-young-SIX.html#ixzz3rL3WD8VE

Twelve years in prison isn't enough.

he has to be the biggest idiot to ever walk this earth, wonder what his life will be like when he gets out of the pen ? Broke and on the dole is my guess, what a way to ruin and child's life and destroy a family..

Today is his sentencing. I hope the judge gives him 50 years.
He can get anywhere between 5-50 years in prison.

Today is his sentencing. I hope the judge gives him 50 years.
He can get anywhere between 5-50 years in prison.

I hope so as well. The feds asked the woman who recorded him to work on getting him to admit his wrongdoings for years. I hope the prosecutor is vigorous in making the case for a longer term despite his restitution.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/nati...ld-*advertiser censored*-sentencing/76036794/

His lawyer said " he expects to get well'' ....................... SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Updates from court here: http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...advertiser censored*-russell-taylor/75934522/

"11:05 a.m. UPDATE: DeBrota asked Bradford about Fogle viewing images of children as young as 6. Bradford said that's still consistent with his diagnosis of "weak pedophilia.""

Updates from court here: http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...advertiser censored*-russell-taylor/75934522/

"11:05 a.m. UPDATE: DeBrota asked Bradford about Fogle viewing images of children as young as 6. Bradford said that's still consistent with his diagnosis of "weak pedophilia.""

:maddening: :censored:

This burns me too... I BET not a day goes by without his pedophilia fantasies.
(but I love what the Judge said when he interrupted!):

"12:35 p.m. UPDATE: Fogle's voice cracked and he sobbed as he said, "Not a day will go by when I don't think about what I did to (the victims)."

"Members of my family are also victims of my acts," he said before noting that his wife will be a single mother.

"You gave your wife $7 million, so she'll be OK," the judge said, interrupting.

Fogle continued from what appeared to be a written statement.

"I so regret that I let so many of you down," Fogle said."

Five minute break and then sentencing!

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...advertiser censored*-russell-taylor/75934522/

Ok, so I apparently missed this detail. I didn't know he is married. The wife is going to stay married to him????

INDIANAPOLIS -

Refresh this page for updates from the Jared Fogle sentencing. You can also follow*WTHRcom on Twitter.

1:26 p.m.

Judge Pratt: "Mr. Fogle used his wealth and fame to entice these victims."

"Mr. Fogle was living a double life and for many years was engaged in a life of deception and depravity."

Judge Pratt says the sentence provides adequate time for*#JaredFogle's treatment

1:15 p.m.

Fogle will also have supervised release, must pay the $100,000 in restitution to each victim, as well as several fines.

1:11 p.m.

*Jared Fogle sentenced to 188 months (15.6 years) in child *advertiser censored*, sex crimes case.

12:57 p.m.

Prosecution asking for 151 months and lifetime of supervised release.

12:51 p.m.

Prosecution says they're going to ask for a substantially higher sentence for Russell Taylor, because*he's "a monster."

12:46 p.m.

Prosecution says defense's critique of sentencing guidelines "is just white noise."

12:41 p.m.

"There shouldn't be any doubt there was harm here," prosecution says.

12:40 p.m.

"I take full and absolute responsibility for what I've done,"*Fogle said, trying to hold back tears.

12:36 p.m.

"I want to get myself healthy and still try to help others," Fogle said.

"You gave your wife $7 million, though, so she'll be okay," Judge Pratt says to Fogle.

The Fogle's divorce*case was finalized Monday, November 16. Kathleen Fogle filed for divorce August 19, 2015,*the day the plea agreement was filed.

12:32 p.m.

Jared Fogle speaking now.

Sighs into the microphone..."Where do I even try to begin, Your Honor?"

Fogle calls his conduct "horrible." Says he began to live a life of lies and deception.

"At the time, I really didn't think through what I was doing," he said. "At the time I though it was okay."

"Not a day will go by that I will not think about them and what I did," Fogle said.

"I absolutely devastated my wife," Fogle said. "My son and daughter will have to live with this terrible burden of my actions."

12:23 p.m.

Defense: Mr. Fogle has destroyed his life. He did this to himself...He knows he's burned everything down he's worked for the past 18 years. No one wants to be Jared Fogle. He is a laughing stock. He is a pariah."

12:14 p.m.

The defense is arguing that there is no question Fogle engaged in commercial sex acts with a 16-year-old and 17-year-old.

12:07 p.m.

Officer*Odier says Russell Taylor gave Fogle a thumb drive with child *advertiser censored* on it, as well as a computer. Taylor also sent Fogle texts with child *advertiser censored*.*

Defense attorneys said there were flaws in the sentencing guidelines that add over five years to Fogle's possible sentence. Attorneys also argued that Fogle wasn't "warehousing massive amounts of child *advertiser censored* for his own use."

The defense said there was no evidence that Fogle requested the child *advertiser censored* material featuring children under 12, but Judge Pratt responded, "It doesn't matter whether he requested it."

The defense used the word "pathetic" several times to refer to Fogle's conduct.

11:44 a.m.

IMPD Officer Darin Odier is being questioned about Fogle's phone conversations with minors. Officer Odier was one of the detectives on the Fogle case.

11:25 a.m.

Dr. May, Colorado psychologist, says he conducted psychotherapy on Fogle for a month. May says Fogle took responsibility for his behavior, giving him a "head start" on treatment.

May said Fogle was "very remorseful and seemed to know right away how damaging that behavior could be on children."

May said someone has to be very motivated to go through the therapy. "[Fogle]*came in with willing attitude...to talk about all the issues."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back