IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This pi**es me straight off. [video]http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/12/news/subway-jared-fogle-investigation/index.html[/video]

'' It said the complaint was serious but that "there was nothing that implied anything about sexual behavior or criminal activity."''

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/subway-review-finds-serious-complaint-about-jared-fogle/ar-AAec9vn

If someone says they are interested in sex with MINORS, that is a crime ! What the heck, Subway ?

ETA Ok, sorry saying you're interested is not a crime, but it does IMPLY something criminal, for sure. Subway is playing fast and loose with the English language.

Subway can be harmed by actions, suggested actions or perceived actions of an employee and/or spokesperson. I would think that someone had a serious conversation with him and let him know in writing that he was jeopardizing the relationship. If not, Subway deserves the bad press and loss of business they incur!

Smirking ex-Subway pitchman Jared Fogle is pictured scurrying away from the door wearing his ankle monitor after being door knocked by reporter while under house arrest for child sex crimes

New video appears to show Jared Fogle wearing an ankle monitor

Fogle is under house arrest at his parent's home in southern Indiana

Jane Doe, one of Russell Taylor's friends who tipped off authorities to his activities, also breaks her silence as the whistleblower to the pair's crimes

Fogle is expected to be sentenced on November 19 for child sexual exploitation and child *advertiser censored* charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-reporter-house-arrest-child-sex-crimes.html

Disgraced former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle has lawyers hand-deliver checks worth $1million to sex abuse victims

Jared Fogle has admitted paying minors for sex and possessing child *advertiser censored*

As part of plea, the father-of-two agreed to pay $1.4million to 14 victims

Seven children and three adults have received check worth $100,000 each

Four more people are due to receive check before sentencing next month

Fogle is facing up to 12 and a half years behind bars for his crimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3285318/Subway-pitchmans-victims-1-million.html

Disgraced former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle has lawyers hand-deliver checks worth $1million to sex abuse victims

Jared Fogle has admitted paying minors for sex and possessing child *advertiser censored*

As part of plea, the father-of-two agreed to pay $1.4million to 14 victims

Seven children and three adults have received check worth $100,000 each

Four more people are due to receive check before sentencing next month

Fogle is facing up to 12 and a half years behind bars for his crimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3285318/Subway-pitchmans-victims-1-million.html

Wow, hopefully that is a downpayment. Doesn't sound like very much for the victims who will be dealing with this the rest of their lives.

It's interesting that no one seems to give a care about the fact that the prosecutors traumatized and victimized these kids who had no idea that there was a camera in their bathroom which filmed their normal bathroom activities (bath or shower, drying off, using the toilet, brushing teeth, washing hands, etc) without their knowledge.

It's concerning that the government prosecutors informed these kids that they were victims of abuse (although no sexual abuse occurred, just a hidden surveillance camera in the bathroom and the footage was only shared between Taylor and Folgel) and traumatized them which will likely result in issues going forward. After determining no physical abuse occurred, it was criminally irresponsible for government prosecutors to tell these kids that they were victims of sexual abuse.

It's interesting that no one seems to give a care about the fact that the prosecutors traumatized and victimized these kids who had no idea that there was a camera in their bathroom which filmed their normal bathroom activities (bath or shower, drying off, using the toilet, brushing teeth, washing hands, etc) without their knowledge.

It's concerning that the government prosecutors informed these kids that they were victims of abuse (although no sexual abuse occurred, just a hidden surveillance camera in the bathroom and the footage was only shared between Taylor and Folgel) and traumatized them which will likely result in issues going forward. After determining no physical abuse occurred, it was criminally irresponsible for government prosecutors to tell these kids that they were victims of sexual abuse.
I completely disagree with you. The blame for all this belongs squarely on these two sickos, Fogel and Taylor. The BBM makes it sound like it was all ok because Taylor only shared the footage with Fogel. Good lord. The prosecutors were just doing their job. If these two sickos didn't like to prey on and exploit children, they wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. It's all on them, including the trauma they inflicted on their victims. :moo:

I completely disagree with you. The blame for all this belongs squarely on these two sickos, Fogel and Taylor. The BBM makes it sound like it was all ok because Taylor only shared the footage with Fogel. Good lord. The prosecutors were just doing their job. If these two sickos didn't like to prey on and exploit children, they wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. It's all on them, including the trauma they inflicted on their victims. :moo:
There was absolutely no need to traumatize those kids like the government did.

I've been very clear in my posts in this thread that I think both Taylor and Fogel are human garbage and disgust me beyond words. DO NOT twist my words to give the impression that I'm somehow condoning their abhorrent behaviour.

However after learning that NO sexual abuse occurred with any of the children whose images appeared on the bathroom surveillance footage, the government was irresponsible to victimized those kids in this manner.

I've been very clear in my posts in this thread that I think both Taylor and Fogel are human garbage and disgust me beyond words. DO NOT twist my words to give the impression that I'm somehow condoning their abhorrent behaviour.

However after learning that NO sexual abuse occurred with any of the children whose images appeared on the bathroom surveillance footage, the government was irresponsible to victimized those kids in this manner.

So it was a victimless crime?

The footage was taken for exploitative sexual purposes. Those kids were sexually exploited without their knowledge. That IS a form of sexual abuse. Not all sexual abuse involves physically being touched.

There is something seriously and terrifyingly wrong in our world, that people can sweep this under the rug and say there is no abuse.

I watched a program yesterday on cable, called the pink room. It's about young Cambodia girls that endure the horrors of sex slavery.

The show starts with a 14 year old girl, who sold herself to a brothel to support her
family. Since she was a virgin... the brothel kept her in a room, and waited for a rich American, who would pay top dollar for a virgin. I immediately thought of the pig Jared Fogle.

It makes me sad to be a human sometimes.

Sicko Jared bragged about child sex on secret recordings
http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/sicko-jared-bragged-about-child-sex-on-secret-recordings/

This is VERY disturbing:
At one point, she asked him about being with children.

“I had a little boy. It was amazing. It just felt so good. I mean, it felt — it felt so good,” the 38-year-old Fogle said.

What's even more disturbing is that the government doesn't appear to track down this victim as he's not included in the court documents.

I would like this FREAK imprisoned for a really long time.

Oh god. This is so disturbing. How do even react when someone says something like that? How has no one taken their fists to this ***#* yet?

JMO.
It's beyond disturbing. Yes, it is perfectly legal and protected to say these things; but the moment he admits committing the sexual abuse of a "young boy" he immediately becomes a predator and merits investigation. There's nothing human about someone who robs a child of his or her innocence and this piece of garbage deserves a far longer prison term than the plea agreement outlines.

I don't think he likes young boys. He said the sex with the 16 year old from Craigslist was amazing. They usually have a type. Whether age gender or whatever.

So I will not believe the young boys thing for now. Maybe he wanted a reaction because he was skeptical of the lady. Idk

I toyed with watching tomorrow. I clicked on a teaser and heard about 10 seconds of some recordings and his words. I honestly don't want to sit through it. It's too repulsive. For some resaon it seems far different to read words in print than to hear them spoken by the perp .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59
Back