IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It takes awhile to identify cyber material. For one thing, it would have to be proved that Jared was the only one with access to the material.

It is not going to go quickly, I feel

It takes awhile to identify cyber material. For one thing, it would have to be proved that Jared was the only one with access to the material.

It is not going to go quickly, I feel

Exactly. Just because Fogle hasn't been arrested yet means nothing at this stage of the investigation. His computer & other electronic media are being examined with a fine-toothed comb.

Remember how long it took to arrest Somer Thompson's murderer (for possession of child *advertiser censored*) after his computer was seized by LE? Jarred Harrell shared an apartment with two other people - LE had to verify that he was the one who downloaded & possessed the criminal material. He wasn't arrested immediately, even though his roommates turned his computer over to LE & told police they had inadvertently stumbled across the child *advertiser censored* folder Harrell had saved on his computer.

At this stage of the investigation, it's anybody's guess whether or not Fogle is involved in criminal activity. IMO, to claim that he must not be a suspect because he hasn't been arrested already is about as reliable as reading tea leaves to tell someone their future. Just because a perp in a previous case had been simultaneously arrested when the Feds raided their house doesn't necessarily mean that Fogle isn't a suspect in this case.

Time will tell. As you said: It takes awhile to identify cyber material, and then to identify who downloaded it/possessed it.

I want to know why Jared though it was a good idea to hire this Russell Taylor guy in the first place?

He looks really sketchy.

jmo.

I just looked for his photo and you're right.....he looks downright creepy in the mugshot.

By doing better vetting. Apparently he had a business in college selling adult *advertiser censored*. Even if it's legal, it's still not good for business. He might only be guilty by association, but usually when there's smoke, there's fire...

Sorry, which one had an adult *advertiser censored* business? TIA

Sorry, which one had an adult *advertiser censored* business? TIA

Jared ran an a adult *advertiser censored* business out of his dorm room. He would rent out his massive *advertiser censored* collection for $1.

Exactly. Just because Fogle hasn't been arrested yet means nothing at this stage of the investigation. His computer & other electronic media are being examined with a fine-toothed comb.

Remember how long it took to arrest Somer Thompson's murderer (for possession of child *advertiser censored*) after his computer was seized by LE? Jarred Harrell shared an apartment with two other people - LE had to verify that he was the one who downloaded & possessed the criminal material. He wasn't arrested immediately, even though his roommates turned his computer over to LE & told police they had inadvertently stumbled across the child *advertiser censored* folder Harrell had saved on his computer.

At this stage of the investigation, it's anybody's guess whether or not Fogle is involved in criminal activity. IMO, to claim that he must not be a suspect because he hasn't been arrested already is about as reliable as reading tea leaves to tell someone their future. Just because a perp in a previous case had been simultaneously arrested when the Feds raided their house doesn't necessarily mean that Fogle isn't a suspect in this case.

Time will tell. As you said: It takes awhile to identify cyber material, and then to identify who downloaded it/possessed it

BBM. I wish you'd state this on the D.C. murder thread!

We don't know that he helped him out of jail. That was an anonymous family member who could have a grudge.. Show me proof and I will deal with that.. But I know that people who are involved in child *advertiser censored* are not watched.. They are found out and plucked. They don't leave them in their homes. They don't let them go. They go in take everything including them and go.

If this was true Somer Thompson wouldn't be dead.
Her killed was under investigation for 2 months BEFORE her murder. :twocents:

I've been trying to keep up so sorry if I'm behind.....New York Daily News is reporting that JF has been named a suspect in the child *advertiser censored* inv. I don't recall that word being used to describe him yesterday.

"From Pitchman to Pariah: Disgraced Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Named Suspect in Massive Federal Child *advertiser censored* Probe"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...iser censored*-probe-report-article-1.2285416

I've been trying to keep up so sorry if I'm behind.....New York Daily News is reporting that JF has been named a suspect in the child *advertiser censored* inv. I don't recall that word being used to describe him yesterday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...iser censored*-probe-report-article-1.2285416

CBS was the first to identify JF as a suspect in a child *advertiser censored* case

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/07/07/authorities-raid-home-of-subway-spokesman-jared-fogle/

Why would they quickly name him a suspect though?

usually, LE says so and so is not considered a suspect or something like that.

Why would they quickly name him a suspect though?

usually, LE says so and so is not considered a suspect or something like that.
Maybe because they already have what they need in their possession so they aren't worried about him destroying evidence? They must be pretty sure if they are naming a "big name" publically as a suspect. I hope this investigation gets several of these monsters off the streets.

I would bet just to show him paperwork and what they were taking and see if he would cooperate with what they needed.
I still think this bodes very well for him. If anything had popped up yesterday, Then he would be in jail.

I think that that slimeball Taylor maybe trying to implicate people to save himself. JMO

BBM

I would have been surprised if "anything had popped up" on Tuesday. The Feds had seized his electronic media, but that doesn't mean the investigators have already examined everything. When the computer was taken into the mobile forensics lab, at best (IMO) is that a mirror image of the hard drive was made, but it may take weeks to extract all the potential incriminating evidence from that hard drive (if there is any incriminating evidence on it) - as well as any external hard drives, flash drives, compact discs, etc. that may have been seized.

Taylor can allegedly try to incriminate Fogle and others all he wants, but unless the evidence is there, he's just blowing smoke. If there is evidence that Fogle is involved, that's on Fogle.

I want to know why Jared though it was a good idea to hire this Russell Taylor guy in the first place?

He looks really sketchy.

jmo.

I think most people look 'sketchy' in their arrest photo. If you look at his Linkdin photo, he looks pretty ordinary.

Honestly, between the two, Jared's look creeps me more, the way his smile always looks forced, and never reaches his eyes.

Either way, most child predators look like neighbors, uncles, friends of the family. Cause that's who they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403
Back