IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was not taken away. He left with his atty I think I read.

He was not printed or arrested which I think says a lot as to what this investigation is about. I don't think it is at all about him.

That was regarding a picture of Fogle walking outside of the mobile forensics van on site. I was just speculating about what he would be going inside there for.

That was regarding a picture of Fogle walking outside of the mobile forensics van on site. I was just speculating about what he would be going inside there for.

I would bet just to show him paperwork and what they were taking and see if he would cooperate with what they needed.
I still think this bodes very well for him. If anything had popped up yesterday, Then he would be in jail.

I think that that slimeball Taylor maybe trying to implicate people to save himself. JMO

A lot of Subway stores are franchises. We have friends who own two locally. They are typical middle class, and both husband and wife need to work in their stores full time for it to be profitable enough not to seek other employment. My son is16 and just got his first job at another Subway making minimum wage. IMO, Subway has opportunities for lots of people from students to business owners. It would be a shame if everyone's livelyhood suffers because of yesterday's news. I hope Jared is innocent for many reasons, but as I stated before, a lot of damage is already done.

birds of a feather flock together. the very fact that he helped bail him out of jail and then was still secretly funding money to his chairman tell me ALL I need to know about Jared.

And WHY is he not professing his innocence if he really had nothing to do with this?

The odds of Jared have absolutely 100% nothing to do with this are extremely low.

jmo

birds of a feather flock together. the very fact that he helped bail him out of jail and then was still secretly funding money to his chairman tell me ALL I need to know about Jared.

And WHY is he not professing his innocence if he really had nothing to do with this?

The odds of Jared have absolutely 100% nothing to do with this are extremely low.

jmo

We don't know that he helped him out of jail. That was an anonymous family member who could have a grudge.. Show me proof and I will deal with that.. But I know that people who are involved in child *advertiser censored* are not watched.. They are found out and plucked. They don't leave them in their homes. They don't let them go. They go in take everything including them and go.

jmo

We don't know that he helped him out of jail. That was an anonymous family member who could have a grudge.. Show me proof and I will deal with that.. But I know that people who are involved in child *advertiser censored* are not watched.. They are found out and plucked. They don't leave them in their homes. They don't let them go. They go in take everything including them and go.

I would bet just to show him paperwork and what they were taking and see if he would cooperate with what they needed.
I still think this bodes very well for him. If anything had popped up yesterday, Then he would be in jail.

I think that that slimeball Taylor maybe trying to implicate people to save himself. JMO

BBM I'm wondering this myself.

I'd be interested to know if Russell and Fogle knew each other prior to the foundation's creation. :thinking:

That's what I want to know too. I am suspicious (speculating as we await more info) that the foundation was purposely set up as a front for the real money-making business of child *advertiser censored*. I would love to be wrong in that suspicion.

The ONLY reason you would help bail someone out of jail that is charged with that sort of crime is if you are in on it yourself.

I can't believe that this jerk continued to secretly finacially support him.

I hope jared goes to prison for YEARS. jmo.
Birds of a feather:nono:... Jared had to have known about Taylor. I just can't believe Subway didn't vet Jared. He was their biggest spokesman for years. That's gonna leave a black mark, but I still like their sandwiches.

BBM:

I don't know. Fair or not, Jared's name/face recognition will likely forever be conflated now with Russell Taylor's, and the word 'child *advertiser censored*' (which is unfortunate if Jared's completely innocent of any knowledge and wrongdoing).

I think people would be pulling out the pitchforks and picketing Subways country-wide if they hadn't severed their relationship with Jared pretty quickly when this story (raid at Jared's house with possible connection to child *advertiser censored* dude Russell Taylor) broke.

I don't think many, if any businesses, large or small, would take a 'wait and see' approach on keeping a possible child predator on the payroll. Wait and see is more the NFL's approach, IMO.
I have to agree, and I do like Subway's sandwiches. I have two favorites. I will continue to patronize them when I can afford it, although I can't believe they had no clue about him.

Jared Fogle home search: What we know
Indianapolis Star‎ - 3 hours ago

Birds of a feather:nono:... Jared had to have known about Taylor. I just can't believe Subway didn't vet Jared. He was their biggest spokesman for years. That's gonna leave a black mark, but I still like their sandwiches.

How the heck would he know?

I bet there are at least 2 people in your lives that are into this filthy disgusting addiction. But you don't know it. I had no idea that a close friend and leader in our church was doing it until he was busted by the fbi and arrested.

This is not something people tell other people.

I was watching a youtube video from a local station and the reporter said that these two were best friends and did everything together.

He ran this foundation from his own home......... this russell taylor guy mixed this filth with work documents. There is NO way that Jared did not know what was going on.

JMO.

I have to agree, and I do like Subway's sandwiches. I have two favorites. I will continue to patronize them when I can afford it, although I can't believe they had no clue about him.

How would Subway know?

How would Subway know?

By doing better vetting. Apparently he had a business in college selling adult *advertiser censored*. Even if it's legal, it's still not good for business. He might only be guilty by association, but usually when there's smoke, there's fire...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/08/subwa...ns-child-*advertiser censored*-investigation/

I want to know why Jared though it was a good idea to hire this Russell Taylor guy in the first place?

He looks really sketchy.

jmo.

How the heck would he know?

I bet there are at least 2 people in your lives that are into this filthy disgusting addiction. But you don't know it. I had no idea that a close friend and leader in our church was doing it until he was busted by the fbi and arrested.

This is not something people tell other people.

The difference between your example of your church friend and Jared's friend is that your home was not raided after your friend was arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403
Back