IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Under federal law, he faces a minimum of five years in prison on the charges, with a theoretical maximum of about 50 years. Prosecutors have agreed, however, not to seek a sentence of more than 12.5 years.

But the judge will ultimately decide how much time Fogle will spend behind bars --- the judge is not bound by the prosecutor's request. In the federal system, a person must serve at least 85 percent of their sentence.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/19/jared-fogle-subway-child-*advertiser censored*-jared-foundation-indiana-university-diet-net-worth-family-us-district-court-southern-district--indiana/31929227/

I hope the judge throws the book at him. I hope he is a pariah for the rest of his life.

I hope he is scared crapless in prison. People like this should not even be allowed to breathe the same air. jmo

I hope the judge throws the book at him. I hope he is a pariah for the rest of his life.

I hope he is scared crapless in prison. People like this should not even be allowed to breathe the same air. jmo

I hear you my friend. And I love MUA too!!

Sorry to just jump in like this... but didn't Subway do a background check on him before hiring him ? Would any of these accusations have surfaced back then ?
My .02 is that people who commit crimes such as these should be locked up for the rest of their lives ; and I do not believe they "get better".
Imo.

Sorry to just jump in like this... but didn't Subway do a background check on him before hiring him ? Would any of these accusations have surfaced back then ?
My .02 is that people who commit crimes such as these should be locked up for the rest of their lives ; and I do not believe they "get better".
Imo.

I bet you he did not have the mean$$$ to fulfill his sick fantasies until he came across more money. Stuff like this is expensive.

http://www.people.com/article/jared-fogle-wife-divorce-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

Can someone explain to me how people like jared are attracted to kids/young teens in the first place?

Is their brain wired differently or something?

Can someone explain to me how people like jared are attracted to kids/young teens in the first place?

Is their brain wired differently or something?

If every case of a child being raped was given this much visibility I think we as a society would make it a priority to understand what causes this abhorrent, unforgivable behavior and discover treatments that actually are successful considering this crime has such an incredibly high rate of recidivism.

QUESTION:

In reading the plea agreement the only victims identified are:
- Minor Victim 13 was 16 yrs old when Fogle paid her for sex in 2012.
- Minor Victim 14 was 16 yrs old when Fogle paid her for sex in [year not clear]

Does this imply that Minor Victims 1 through 12 are individuals who appear on the videos Russell Taylor was secretly recording in his home?

Thanks, in advance, for your feedback!

Jared Fogel, according to the plea agreement, will receive no more than 12.583 years in prison for the two counts. However, the Judge after hearing and reviewing the evidence, may impose any sentence that he sees fit.

His net worth is no less than $15,000,000. The very low amount of restitution, $100,000, allowed to the victims is set aside for their therapy and well-being. IOW, no trips to Bali may be paid from the funds received. The plea deal does not stop the victims from seeking further funding if they can prove it is necessary to their well-being due to their victimization.

The plea deal does not include any further evidence that the investigators may obtain in the future.

I am puzzled over Part 10 of the plea deal. Is Jared not an American citizen? Is he an immigrant? The Part 10 plea deal refers to immigration. If he leaves the country, he will not be allowed back into the USA.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/jared-fogle-plea-agreement.pdf

I drove passed a Subway yesterday. I thought only of Fogel's mug wearing glasses and his thick lips. I was disgusted and found it revolting. Subway Restaurants may not survive this scandal.

JMHO, as always

The agreement filed ahead of an expected court appearance by Fogle said he agrees to pay $1.4 million in restitution to 14 minor victims, who will each receive $100,000. Fogle will also be required to register as a sex offender and undergo treatment for sexual disorders.

http://www.wboc.com/story/29829099/...-acts-with-minors-child-*advertiser censored*

this agreement suggests to me that LE has all the goods on him and can prove it big time.
These are the criminal fines, imagine the civil cases that would be filed against him. Jmo

ciao

Jared Fogel, according to the plea agreement, will receive no more than 12.583 years in prison for the two counts. However, the Judge after hearing and reviewing the evidence, may impose any sentence that he sees fit.

His net worth is no less than $15,000,000. The very low amount of restitution, $100,000, allowed to the victims is set aside for their therapy and well-being. IOW, no trips to Bali may be paid from the funds received. The plea deal does not stop the victims from seeking further funding if they can prove it is necessary to their well-being due to their victimization.

The plea deal does not include any further evidence that the investigators may obtain in the future.

I am puzzled over Part 10 of the plea deal. Is Jared not an American citizen? Is he an immigrant? The Part 10 plea deal refers to immigration. If he leaves the country, he will not be allowed back into the USA.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/jared-fogle-plea-agreement.pdf

I drove passed a Subway yesterday. I thought only of Fogel's mug wearing glasses and his thick lips. I was disgusted and found it revolting. Subway Restaurants may not survive this scandal.

JMHO, as always

That immigration clause is interesting. Either he is indeed a permanent resident/refugee/other, or it is a standard clause in plea deals?

I'm so mad ! I want to rant in all caps . Why do they call it ' sex with minors' instead of ' sexual assault' of minors???? He's a pedophile, end of story !
He sexually assaulted minors while allowing many others to be assaulted so he could view the *advertiser censored* after the fact. Why does the wording in the media act like he's
having consensual sex with children? Shame on you , media ! One does not have sex with minors without committing the crime of sexual assault of minors ! From what I understand these are not 17 3/4 yr olds. They're children !

Absolutely agree. In fact why is it called sex with minors and not rape?

QUESTION:

In reading the plea agreement the only victims identified are:
- Minor Victim 13 was 16 yrs old when Fogle paid her for sex in 2012.
- Minor Victim 14 was 16 yrs old when Fogle paid her for sex in [year not clear]

Does this imply that Minor Victims 1 through 12 are individuals who appear on the videos Russell Taylor was secretly recording in his home?

Thanks, in advance, for your feedback!

Yes, that is my understanding. The *advertiser censored* images and videos of victims 1- 12 were shared by Taylor via text messaging and thumb drives or by accessing Taylor's computer. Those images and videos were filmed in Taylor's home. The victims range in age as young as 6yo. Two victims were prostitutes and may have been victims 13 & 14. JMO However, more images and videos were shared with Fogel that were obtained via the Internet and were not filmed in Indiana.

This whole thing makes me want to vomit. I never thought it would be this bad. These two are disgusting and where are all their helpers? I want them in jail too. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back