IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Girl I would LOVE to hook up with you guys when You get here.....I need to put your cell # in my phone!!!!! Good LUCK and be CAREFUL!!!!!

Hey Girl I would LOVE to hook up with you guys when You get here.....I need to put your cell # in my phone!!!!! Good LUCK and be CAREFUL!!!!!

I'm there!! I PM'd u my cell.

OHHHH it would be great to visit with you phenolred. LOVE IT. Just ring me...
You know where I will be!:dance:

Love
Rosco

HI Rosco!

How did the Iron Man go?? Catch any good ones???

Thinking of you and your family!!!

:blowkiss:

*MANY PRAYERS* For justice for Terry and Darleen in 2008.
I have so much faith Rosco, that you WILL get answers before it's all over. I feel with ALL my heart this tragic murder will NOT go unsolved...and Terry and Darleen WILL get justice.

Hi Rosco,

Just letting you know that you are always in my prayers. This case will be solved someday, stay positive!

Hope the Iron Man went well Rosco! Been praying for you and thinking of you all week. Been checking here and at the topix forum for any updates.

I hope it was a huge success with a fantastic turnout! :blowkiss:

I've been following this case for a long time and finally was able to join Websleuths. I don't have anything to add other than that I really admire everything you are doing for your dad and Darleen. God bless you as you search for justice.

P.S. I have always admired you for caring so deeply for Rosco. My own doggie has torn both ACLs and I know how time consuming and expensive it can be. God bless you.

I talked to Rosco and the Iron Man went well. Sadly, one of the founding members of it died unexpectedly just 3 days before the event. He was only in his 50's, I think, and left behind a wife and young son. So this year all of the proceeds went to them. Rosco and I agreed that her father, who was a great friend of the man, would insist upon it. Only $850 was raised, though. That's better than nothing but it will only make a small dent in his family's expenses. :( So they could use some prayers. I bet they are fishing together in Heaven. :)

I can't share much else, but I know that the leads are still coming in to LE, so the reward money and our prayers are paying off in that regards, praise the Lord! Obviously, some don't pan out, but every bit of info is useful, so it was great to hear that people do still call them with information.

Anyone have any ideas for other fundraisers to benefit the reward fund? I'd like to see more opportunities to raise reward money besides just the Iron Man once per year.

ETA: Those of you who received updates via PM can discuss them with others via PM if you wish, as I am sure I missed some people. Just so none of the info is made public without Rosco's approval, as you know. But feel free to discuss away privately. PM me if you haven't received the latest update.

I've been following this case for a long time and finally was able to join Websleuths. I don't have anything to add other than that I really admire everything you are doing for your dad and Darleen. God bless you as you search for justice.

P.S. I have always admired you for caring so deeply for Rosco. My own doggie has torn both ACLs and I know how time consuming and expensive it can be. God bless you.

Thanks for joining and for caring! Welcome to WS and to our cold case!

Anyone have any ideas for other fundraisers to benefit the reward fund? I'd like to see more opportunities to raise reward money besides just the Iron Man once per year.

It's so easy to say and think:

bake sales
yard sales (Darlene loved these)
car washes

We need to think of something different and unique. IMO

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........thinking

Is Bingo considered gambling in the state? Mabye a bingo night?
Has a dinner been done yet? (ie.e. spaghetti dinner for $)

A barbecue fundraiser might be appropriate with the current weather conditions?

Just throwing out some ideas. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Still sending those prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much DK for the update.

Sadly, one of the founding members of it died unexpectedly just 3 days before the event. He was only in his 50's, I think, and left behind a wife and young son. So this year all of the proceeds went to them. Rosco and I agreed that her father, who was a great friend of the man, would insist upon it. Only $850 was raised, though. That's better than nothing but it will only make a small dent in his family's expenses. :( So they could use some prayers. I bet they are fishing together in Heaven. :)

That is so sad about the young man that died. How heartbreaking for his wife and young son. I will send prayers out for them! I am glad and didn't expect otherwise that the proceeds went to the wife and young son. :clap:

There is no such thing as "only" when it comes to the amount of money that was raised. Even IMO $1.00 is important and means something to the family.

No doubt they are both fishing for that elusive "old man" muskie! :)

I talked to Rosco and the Iron Man went well. Sadly, one of the founding members of it died unexpectedly just 3 days before the event. He was only in his 50's, I think, and left behind a wife and young son. So this year all of the proceeds went to them. Rosco and I agreed that her father, who was a great friend of the man, would insist upon it. Only $850 was raised, though. That's better than nothing but it will only make a small dent in his family's expenses. :( So they could use some prayers. I bet they are fishing together in Heaven. :)

I can't share much else, but I know that the leads are still coming in to LE, so the reward money and our prayers are paying off in that regards, praise the Lord! Obviously, some don't pan out, but every bit of info is useful, so it was great to hear that people do still call them with information.

ETA: Those of you who received updates via PM can discuss them with others via PM if you wish, as I am sure I missed some people. Just so none of the info is made public without Rosco's approval, as you know. But feel free to discuss away privately. PM me if you haven't received the latest update.

Many prayers for this family as well.

sorry yall for being so tardy with a post. Alas - it's actually nice to be busy and not think about Dad and Darleen so much. DS and his T-ball have kept us up on toes. I get off train from work and go right to ball-park. Not back into the house until 8pm (yikes)!

Iron Man went very well. As DK said in previous post a club member passed away suddenly a few days before the tourney. The Club thought a great help to his surviving wife and kids would be some $$$. Dad totally would have not had it any other way. He was 47yr old.

As far as LE and out meeting... not much.:mad: Just frustraiting when you want answers and can't have them. LE still thinks that Dad was the target and Darleen just knew who was there.
Leads come in - but leave just as fast. LE feels very confident that something will show. AMW is still in the picture. They are just so very busy (imagine that) and promises not to forget our cases. LE promised to send AMW an email to follow up.
I was informed that Local LE and State LE are following/working this case. State is helping Local on their spare time. Local is just sooo busy - I was told. I feel good still tho - they all want this case solved and work on the case all the time. I have been told by LE that if ANYTHING is told by someone that might be looking at some jail-time... LE will consider lighter sentance/or NO sentance 'IF' and ONLY if this person/s can lead to an arrest and conviction.
Someone will want to spill their information if they are looking at time themselves... HUMMMM... plus $20K to go along with that 'Get out of jail' free card.... Nice package huh! No jail and 20K....wow.... i'd take that and RUN!

LE told me that Miss "A" never went to court for baby Terri and she has lost all custody of her. I am just so glad that poor child is out of that womans claws!!!!

Ms. "A' has a new BF. Was told new BF is not any better than the last.

Ms. "A' is also going to loose the house. Not paying the bills... Bank going to take it all away. All the money is GONE... spent.. burnt up... smoked up..

- ASHER1979 -
Welcome - - -:blowkiss:
Awwww...thanks for following, reading and caring !!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I love 'the Rosco' so much.... he's such a great dog. Since loosing everything when we left on 31oct2005 - Rosco was all that is left from that life... I can't go to the house... I don't have my sister's love anymore ((probably never did even before as from her behavior ))
... Rosco is the closest I have to Dad and Darleen and that life.. I could not just let him be in pain or killed cuz he was not sick - just hurt.

Anyone who hurt and angry for answers - they will have the same determination and drive as I. Hard to sit still and just do NOTHING.. I can't do that... Never been a sit and do nothing kinda gal...:crazy:

Thanks again everyone. I wish I could talk more - but don;t have much. I pray everyday that Dad and Darleen can have their justice.

ONE DAY.. I know - one day.

Gotta run...

Love all of WS!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Rosco

Thank you for the update Rosco. I'm sorry to hear about your family friend passing so young. What a wonderful thing to do offering his family the proceeds from this years iron man. His family and friends will be in our prayers.

Wow on A'! So, in other words her parental rights have been terminated? I'm sad, but glad at the same time. Baby Terri deserves to be in good hands. I hope you and your family will all stay in contact with her and the family she currently resides with. Wow, on the house too, especially after remembering you saying the house was paid for and only a home equity loan way back.

I'm glad things seem to be progessing with LE. That AMW is still in the picture, some national attention would be AWESOME! I'm also thrilled LE has offered reduced or NO jail/prison time for anyone with information leading to an arrest and conviction of those who murdered your dad and step mom. That's one sweet deal for someone. Especially if they are facing a good deal of time. That along with the 20K reward. I can't see someone taking the time and passing up 20 grand to stay quiet.

Justice in 2008!
and as always, you are in our prayers. :blowkiss:

Wow, thanks for the update Roscoe. It is hard to imagine that someone sitting in jail looking at 5-10yrs and maybe longer, who doesn't have much money would pass up an opportunity like the one they are being offered - NO jail time PLUS 20K! That is the deal of a lifetime if you are in that situation. You wouldn't be able to get me to shut up.
I think you are very fortunate to have the LE officers you do. We hear so many stories of LE shelving cases that are still live, disappointed family members who can't get any action or answers or LE to even take their phone calls, suspects and leads which are overlooked, etc. They are obviously taking this very seriously and want to solve this crime and with that kind of dedication and drive I think they will.

Justice in 2008!

Roscoe ~ So good to hear you being so upbeat. That's good, you need to remember to take care of YOU also! That's not always easy, I know, but it's important all the same. For you and your wonderful family. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

It sounds as if 'A' is really close to hitting bottom, one way or another. And when she does, she's going to hit HARD. I have a feeling that once that happens she's going to come face to face with all the awful reality that she's been trying desperately to escape. Losing that house will just bring her one step closer to hitting bottom. I would hope that losing her parental rights to baby Terri would also have an affect, but she's in so deep that she likely can't see past the fog. What a way to live, huh?

It will happen my friend, I feel it in my bones. It will happen.

((((((((HUGGS!))))))))

~TCO~

Wow, talk about hitting rock bottom. 'A' lost all of it in such a short period of time. Loosing your parental rights is a huge red flag to me. Maybe in the silence of the night, a still small voice will tell 'A' to tell what she knows and do the right thing, just this once.

(((((Rosco))))), I just wanted to check in to let you know that I pray for you and for your family every day:blowkiss:.

I've been following this case off and on for the past few years. My deepest condolences go out to Rosco and family (except A).
Maybe "if" A knows something and she is now desparate for $$; she will turn on whoever did this (of course that would be only if she did not place a hand on her own mother and father).
It also would be a matter of whether or not you would be able to believe anything spewed from her mouth.
She has definitely proven to be a loser; especially with her choices in "friends".
I'm not surprised at all that new BF is just as bad as the previous one.
Sometimes I am left to wonder why some people are allowed to waste our oxygen.

Good Luck Rosco! Your perserverance will pay off. I hold nothing but respect for you in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025