IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 'yall. Thanks sooo very much for all your support and love. I just love WS so much.

DH had made a point a few weeks ago. I get too absorbed in the case and I get distant... and he does not like that Rosco. He's such a love.. my 'sou-mate'.,.. He knows me very well. I don;t get angry when I am upset I get quiet.. and DH and DS can see the change and they get effected. Sometimes I just need to not be so involved and loking all the time. It breaks my heart about 'A" and her lack of feelings.. Thinking that we loved each other at one time (at least I thougt so) and the abuse and rude behavior that is now... Just hard to stomach sometimes. The felon friends, the drug abuse, the lack of feelings for common responsibilites (like HEADSTONES FOR HER PARENTS)...and the lack of love for her daughter..

I wouldn't believe one snot of what that woman had to say... There has been nothing but 'carppp' that comes out of her mouth and every bit of it a lie. If LE was told anything... I would sure pray that there is proof to her statements.

My thoughts- 'IF' she just 'knows' something... why wait almost 3yrs??? Personally I think she knows all about it...and partly was because of her... and that is why she is silent. Why not go on the band-wagon with her family to help inter-net and build web-site, billboards or TV??? Cuz... there is hidden knowledge.. Anyone can see that..

I received an email from my BFF who's son along with three other pps were murdered a few months ago in Chi-Town. LE had captured various pps in connection with their murders and they had confessed. She assured me that justice does feel especially great knowing that pps are behind bars.. and prays that I too can find that closure.

OHHHH.. how wonderful I feel for my BFF but sorrow for Dad and Darleen to continue without justice.

All my love WS and everyone here. Everyday I am so happy to have each and everyone here!

I'm around.... keeping a low profile.

Rosco

:blowkiss::blowkiss: had me crying... Thanks so much!

Rosco

I've been following this case off and on for the past few years. My deepest condolences go out to Rosco and family (except A).
Maybe "if" A knows something and she is now desparate for $$; she will turn on whoever did this (of course that would be only if she did not place a hand on her own mother and father).
It also would be a matter of whether or not you would be able to believe anything spewed from her mouth.
She has definitely proven to be a loser; especially with her choices in "friends".
I'm not surprised at all that new BF is just as bad as the previous one.
Sometimes I am left to wonder why some people are allowed to waste our oxygen.

Good Luck Rosco! Your perserverance will pay off. I hold nothing but respect for you in my heart.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: God Bless darlin. Prayers and love as always!

Justice 2008

Thanks for the update Roscoe. I can't believe there are still no headstones for your AND AMANDAS parents graves.

Gosh and I am so sorry to hear about your friends son. I am glad they found the people involved. What a blessing your two have eachother as she knows what you are going through and vice versa.

How is the AMW spot coming?

Justice in 2008!

Oh gaia227 - there are stones now for Dad and Darleen.. Look in my personal and see some pic's..
It was NOT miss 'A' who got the stones.. It was DB and I who finally got them going.. She wanted the money...not provide the respect for her P's...
They would still be sitting naked of stones to this day if it was not for DB and I.....:clap:

AMW is still in the pic. Spoke to LE about that when I was there for Iron Man in June 2008. LE promised to contact AMW's contact for an update. I will assume I might have a better idea then about the when/where/and how.. Just a blerp on their web-site would be the 'bomb'...

Oh I know about my BFF... We have a common other that our professions (we met at a job together 20yrs ago and we still keep in touch)..and it's a HORRIBLE common tho.. but we can understand each other's horror and emptiness.

Thanks gaia227....

all my love
Rosco

Thanks for the update Roscoe. I can't believe there are still no headstones for your AND AMANDAS parents graves.

Gosh and I am so sorry to hear about your friends son. I am glad they found the people involved. What a blessing your two have eachother as she knows what you are going through and vice versa.

How is the AMW spot coming?

Justice in 2008!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: God Bless darlin. Prayers and love as always!

Justice 2008

Thanks so much sassy... I sure hope ur are feeling ok these days. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

I'm here and always praying too! THANKS SO MUCH HONEY!!!

Rosco

BUMPING for Dad and Darleen....

Rosco

"A" has been such a bad girl! TSK TSK! Rosco MAY have an update for us, if she decides it's OK to do so.

OK.... sorry - been crazy with home and work LOL.

Appears miss 'A' never went to her Meth courtdate. She is WANTED - yet again - for skipping out. She never did go to her courtdate for Baby Terri either.. that was in June. She has lost connection with Baby Terri.

She seems to think that she is above the law and courtdates.. huh? Just don't go and everyone will forget about it.. LOL..

Hope they give her NO BOND next time... since her track record is for carppppp...

BW is NOT in the picture anymore... She has another - but I was also told just yesterday that the new BF took a walk too - said he did not want to 'go down for that crazy biatch'... That part is gossip I heard... so .. take it for what it's worth.

Dad's house is currently empty. I was told that it has no electric. Friends have driven by and the grass is about knee deep and overgrown.

Gosh - how sad to see Dad and Darleen's home they worked so hard for going to carppp!

Well - I checked Indiana's Most Wanted again this morning and she is not in there (??) but my source for this info is pretty acurate (smiling)

She signed into myspace already this morning - so she is still 'free' as of today.

GO GET HER LE!!! Make her spend some 'me time' in jail and see if she has a different perspective on life..and the deaths of her parents...

Still praying for Justice - - -
Rosco

OK.... sorry - been crazy with home and work LOL.

Appears miss 'A' never went to her Meth courtdate. She is WANTED - yet again - for skipping out. She never did go to her courtdate for Baby Terri either.. that was in June. She has lost connection with Baby Terri.

She seems to think that she is above the law and courtdates.. huh? Just don't go and everyone will forget about it.. LOL..

Hope they give her NO BOND next time... since her track record is for carppppp...

BW is NOT in the picture anymore... She has another - but I was also told just yesterday that the new BF took a walk too - said he did not want to 'go down for that crazy biatch'... That part is gossip I heard... so .. take it for what it's worth.

Dad's house is currently empty. I was told that it has no electric. Friends have driven by and the grass is about knee deep and overgrown.

Gosh - how sad to see Dad and Darleen's home they worked so hard for going to carppp!

Well - I checked Indiana's Most Wanted again this morning and she is not in there (??) but my source for this info is pretty acurate (smiling)

She signed into myspace already this morning - so she is still 'free' as of today.

GO GET HER LE!!! Make her spend some 'me time' in jail and see if she has a different perspective on life..and the deaths of her parents...

Still praying for Justice - - -
Rosco

You mean the same house that at the memorial service she told the newspaper she was going to renovate just like her now dead parents wanted it to be? :rolleyes:

I can't believe LE cannot locate her. Unless she has fled the area. You can access the internet (MySpace) from anywhere. I'd think there would be no bond once she is caught. Once you skip a court date, why would they trust her? That was not a smart move on her part.

Let's hope they find her, put her back in jail and she gets so scared she starts talking...

Praying for Rosco to get her answers and justice at last!

Let's hope they find her, put her back in jail and she gets so scared she starts talking...

Praying for Rosco to get her answers and justice at last!

I agree. Just when I think wow, maybe this is her bottom something more eye opening happens. Sadly she doesn't have a short road to the bottom....

I wonder, just how long has she spent in Jail? Looks like nothing else but jail time might get her clean and thinking about her parents.

Prayers and hugs Rosco... I am sorry you and your family have to continuously go through this nonsense with A' after all you have already endured.

Justice in 2008!

I worried shes gonna end up DEAD and we might not ever find out WHAT she knew....

But I DO THINK she nos more that shes telling for sure

I worried shes gonna end up DEAD and we might not ever find out WHAT she knew....

But I DO THINK she nos more that shes telling for sure

:eek: Yikes, I was thinking the same thing. Drugs are a DEAD end. She really has nothing else to lose. It sounds like she is at rock bottom. I think it's time to start praying for "A". She needs serious help. She needs to come clean and she needs to get clean. God save her soul.

She is still WANTED.

It is more pressure on her being a runner than anyone.. it's just a matter of time for LE to pounce.

Betcha judge will not be so nice this time around...

Tick-Tock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member