IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww White Rain.. sorry to hear of you being in jail.. gosh.. that sucks. I pray that you can get this behind u and cleared up! I can relate with the no money... gosh that's a big issue in our lives we share..
I have never been in jail and i hope i never have too.

Thanks for the words of encourgment.. really really helps. it is a difficult emotion to live with.. dad and darleen's murders and "A' doing and being what she is doing/being/always been? I guess it just goes day by day and u work with one minute at a time.. I have seen myself expode for no apparent reason and THANK GOD.. i had seen it and took a breathe and got ahold of myself. I have seen therapists and they certainly helped. DH also has seen therapist.. being husband and how to help me and hiself.. also hurt from the loss of a great FI and MI... and A of course. DB is a huge help with his spiritual help. He's my words of wisdom :blowkiss:.
Yepp.. everyone sometimes just can't deal with it.. and has to release.. I use the anger i have to work at the cause.. the JUSTICE.. and that truly helps! Focusing that energy to possitive.. :clap: Makes me feel better..and that helps too with the dealing withs..

Justice is coming.. i know it. TICK TOCK.. is all i can say...and I have PLENTY of time...

All my love-
Rosco

Hey Rosco...
Can't imagine the pressure you feel...But please know that sometimes "everyone" in this world can't "always hold it together."
Honey you are only a human like the rest of us. You can't always "keep it together" for everyone. You are allowed your days as well. You can't ALWAYS be the strong one, I have learned this the hard way.
If you need to throw/kick something do so...pick a good pillow, etc...punch with all your might, punch till u can't breathe...I am willing to bet you will feel just a teensy bit better...not great, not whole, not settled, but a bit better anyway....I bet your family WILL understand.
Yeah "A" may still be free, but it WON'T always be like that...her time IS coming, and even worse....Oh MY but I would NOT want to be in her shoes, and this is coming from someone who HAS been to jail....
I went last 28th (AUG) for a violation of probation (couldn't pay my fine) and JUST got out earlier tonight.....
I was only in jail 8 days and that was MORE than enough for me to know I had had enough...that 8 days seemed a lifetime...let just the right person get in jail and start facing time and watch and see if they won't roll on other people...
"A" won't stand a chance....maybe she'll be the one to roll...who knows, maybe not her, but people WILL start talking....Whether arrested or not, Rosco, I belive "someone" knows, and that "someone" will speak before long.
Justice for you, Terry, and Darleen Sept. 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't believe A is still out there! If she isn't working and is on the run, no insurance money, etc, how is she living? Not to mention doing drugs, if she still is? I can't imagine that she has friends that would be willing to pay her bills, food, drugs, clothes, internet and everything. How are you Rosco? Hanging in there, girl? Hugs and kisses and prayers coming your way.

I KNOW BEAVISMOM62..!! I can't believe it either. Everyday she signs into her myspace account.. She does not have her trucks anymore so I don't see how she can trim trees in her NEW business.. BW is no longer in the picture and i thought he was one of the 'workers'... He did work at the same company as Dad and "A" and X-BF..

I just think that she is using anyone and everything she can just to stay hidden. I would not doubt she is using sex for a place to stay and her drugs. :eek: It's just a matter of time... i know it.

It's in the cards she has played and now she has to anti-up! It did not have to be like this - like the way she has lived. BUT it was HER choice...

I await new comments on the mongo topix from that sheila person. That poster is close to the house and sees the in/outs.. also has inside info on her abuse. I know "A" reads ... not sure if she reads WS.. but it's been posted on the topix a few times.. so I would assume..

I fear one day the phone will ring and she will be the next to be dead. :eek: That was a big reason i posted the info on Meth and help. A thought to 'maybe' get a message across... maybe it's not too late to salvage.. and do the right thing.

Doing good at the homefront. Enjoying the Chi-town weather and getting things prepared for the cold to come.. (grrrrr)..:crazy: I do love snow too.. can't snowmobile in 90' weather.. LOL!:crazy: Have to like snow if ya live here.!! And drive 4x4!

All my love!

Rosco

JUSTICE for The Anderson's in 2008!

I've read Sheila's posts on Topix too and was flabergasted! If Sheila knows where she is and sees her, other people do too. Then why can't the police just swoop in and catch her? she is still wanted right? Unbelievable!

I've read Sheila's posts on Topix too and was flabergasted! If Sheila knows where she is and sees her, other people do too. Then why can't the police just swoop in and catch her? she is still wanted right? Unbelievable!

I was personally told by LE that she missed her Meth courtdate and is currrently wanted by Indiana. I check everyday on Indiana's Most Wanted and she is NOT in there... LE went on to say that it's more stress on her running than LE trying to find. Not sure what the hold-up is. She also never showed for her courtdate w/her daughter. :mad:

I know.. unbelievable are soooo my words too!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

BUT - it's just a matter of time w/the crowd she travels with. Eventually someone will get arrested or raided or pulled over and she will be in the house/car. WORSE on her part for running. Courts will NOT like that once she is captured.

Tick-Tock!!!!

All my love-:blowkiss:
Rosco

I don't understand!!! I read at Topix too and If Sheila knows where Amanda is and sees her around then why in the world can't the police find her? Are they looking or are they just waiting until she is rounded up with her friends or is pulled over or something?

I have been in jail too but only for a few hours and THAT was bad enough! When I see/hear about people who are convicted and served life in prison I think that is more punishment than the death penalty. To have to spend the rest of your life in that hell-hole....death would be a welcome visitor.

I was personally told by LE that she missed her Meth courtdate and is currrently wanted by Indiana. I check everyday on Indiana's Most Wanted and she is NOT in there... LE went on to say that it's more stress on her running than LE trying to find. Not sure what the hold-up is. She also never showed for her courtdate w/her daughter. :mad:

I know.. unbelievable are soooo my words too!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

BUT - it's just a matter of time w/the crowd she travels with. Eventually someone will get arrested or raided or pulled over and she will be in the house/car. WORSE on her part for running. Courts will NOT like that once she is captured.

Tick-Tock!!!!

All my love-:blowkiss:
Rosco

Hello Rosco :blowkiss:I guess I have some catch reading to do tonight when I get home. So A missed another Court date. I hope she knows she will be caught an if I recall was she not out on bail? If so this time the courts I think will rule her a flight risk and lock her up and hopefully lose the key.
An keep this in your thoughts. Most people sing when behind bars. Just like birds we keep in cages. Foe some reason a 6X8 barred room has a way of closing in on you.

Hello Rosco :blowkiss:I guess I have some catch reading to do tonight when I get home. So A missed another Court date. I hope she knows she will be caught an if I recall was she not out on bail? If so this time the courts I think will rule her a flight risk and lock her up and hopefully lose the key.
An keep this in your thoughts. Most people sing when behind bars. Just like birds we keep in cages. Foe some reason a 6X8 barred room has a way of closing in on you.

Hello there friend...:blowkiss:
She was bailed out along with BW. They put up the trucks for the money. She did sign into myspace today..so alas.. still free.

DH said something that make me go .. hummmm. DH wonders if LE said that to me (that she's wanted) just to see if I would go on-line and say to the public./internet.. see what i would say. How much is secret??

DH said that as soon as the courtdate is missed then the warrent goes directly into the data. WHY is she NOT on the Indiana's Most Wanted? It's not up to the Sheriff to put that into the IMW... it's all done thru the courts and when she did not show.

So I just don't get why she is not posted on the wanted list. I personally emailed LE and asked (( this was over a month ago LE told me/emailed me))
... they assured me she was wanted and will get caught in time..:waitasec: I dont understand.:waitasec::waitasec:

I don't understand!!! I read at Topix too and If Sheila knows where Amanda is and sees her around then why in the world can't the police find her? Are they looking or are they just waiting until she is rounded up with her friends or is pulled over or something?

I have been in jail too but only for a few hours and THAT was bad enough! When I see/hear about people who are convicted and served life in prison I think that is more punishment than the death penalty. To have to spend the rest of your life in that hell-hole....death would be a welcome visitor.

gaia227 - I have no clue why LE is not rounding her up. She is still roaming free as a bird..cuz she signs into her myspace. Unless it's someone else.. but I doubt that.

Just like JDB said below - being in a cage usually gets birds to talk..!!!:crazy:

Just gotta get her off the streets and cleaned up!!! Before she OD's...

I truly do not want to see her die.. I would rather see her clean up and get her mind back... get something back... maybe get my sister back? I don't even know if I would want my sister back. I would fear what she would/could do since she was cold enough to do what she has in the last 3 yrs... even to her own P's home/disrespect. What would make me think she would respect me or my family...

Rosco

I actually think that if Amanda got clean - went through a drug rehab followed by transitional living coupled with therapy and counseling for her drug addictions and of course the deaths of her parents - there might be a chance. It is amazing how drug addiction can rot a persons brain and soul. Amanda is being controlled by this drug. Everything she does is for this drug. Everything she hasn't done is because of this drug. Her whole life revolves around getting high, when is she going to get high again, how is going to get the money to by drugs and where is she going to get the drugs. That's it. That is all she cares about. She is in a trance, under a spell. Eventhough I think many of her actions have been utterly despicable I also think and believe that if someone can get out of the cloud of drug addiction they can really transform themselves and their lives. It is almost like coming out of a coma.

I have dealt personally with drug addiction and have seen what it can do to intelligent, responsible, compassionate, conscientious people. They become unrecognizable. It is almost like they are posessed.

I do think there is hope for Amanda. Coincidentally I think there is hope that one day you may have the chance to begin a path of restoration with her. There are a lot of things she has to do first. As any drug counselor or interventionist would say - Amanda has to reach HER bottom before she decides it is time to get clean.

I hope, I really hope that Amanda had nothing to do with the deaths of her parents but honestly I think she did. At the very least she knows who killed them. More than anything I want her to get clean because I think if she does then she will finally tell the truth.

Justice in 08!

I agree gaia227 - there might be a chance if she gets herself clean and out of the fog of drugs.

I truly do not see that EVER happening... I think the fate of her might be the ultimate end...

I actually think that if Amanda got clean - went through a drug rehab followed by transitional living coupled with therapy and counseling for her drug addictions and of course the deaths of her parents - there might be a chance. It is amazing how drug addiction can rot a persons brain and soul. Amanda is being controlled by this drug. Everything she does is for this drug. Everything she hasn't done is because of this drug. Her whole life revolves around getting high, when is she going to get high again, how is going to get the money to by drugs and where is she going to get the drugs. That's it. That is all she cares about. She is in a trance, under a spell. Eventhough I think many of her actions have been utterly despicable I also think and believe that if someone can get out of the cloud of drug addiction they can really transform themselves and their lives. It is almost like coming out of a coma.

I have dealt personally with drug addiction and have seen what it can do to intelligent, responsible, compassionate, conscientious people. They become unrecognizable. It is almost like they are posessed.

I do think there is hope for Amanda. Coincidentally I think there is hope that one day you may have the chance to begin a path of restoration with her. There are a lot of things she has to do first. As any drug counselor or interventionist would say - Amanda has to reach HER bottom before she decides it is time to get clean.

I hope, I really hope that Amanda had nothing to do with the deaths of her parents but honestly I think she did. At the very least she knows who killed them. More than anything I want her to get clean because I think if she does then she will finally tell the truth.

Justice in 08!

Wondering if maybe they caught A since she hasnt been signed into her myspace since the 13th?

Sorry new to this case - checking daily for some kind of an update -- Im only about an hour from there........

Thanks MIMOMMY :) - always welcome to this thread. :blowkiss:

yea - I check too for her myspace daily. Nothing since 13th.. She also has a facebook she signs into. Nothing recent.

I checked IMW... nothing for warrents. I can imagine why not. I would think that once she did a no-show on the appearance then it is automatic to be placed into the warrent list..? :waitasec: That no-show has been well over a month ago... ppby going on like 6weeks..

Tick tock.. that's plenty of what I got now.. :crazy:

Dad and Darleen's justice will come.
I feel it.
I know it.
I dream it!!!!!

All my love -
Rosco

Wondering if maybe they caught A since she hasnt been signed into her myspace since the 13th?

Sorry new to this case - checking daily for some kind of an update -- Im only about an hour from there........

Not that it matters unless they actually want to pick her up on her warrant - but I would have to guess shes hanging out somewhere around Sturgis, MI with at least one person who's on parole...

Also - what info is there on her friend Jesse?

I see she signed into her myspace obviously kinda early this morning since its only 9 am

Ohhh so she did...... still free... Damn SHAME... :mad:

She ppbly never went to bed.. so she signed in EARLY this morning.. like when we all are snoozing..to wake up for our JOBS and LIVES to deal with...

Her mood is IRRITATED...
Why cuz she's running and does not like that!?
She only has her own sorry arse to deal with... so what's she got to be all irritated for?
No house.. no baby girl.. no p's.. no family... no chorse.. no JOB..

All by choice.

IDK anything about Jesse... Sorry.. maybe i can chek around...

Rosco

I see she signed into her myspace obviously kinda early this morning since its only 9 am

Hi Rosco! I just wanted to let you know that I do not believe that the Lagrange County Warrants are being added to Indiana Most Wanted yet. There are currently no warrants listed for Lagrange County.

Yea - u know katelynnk i thought the same.
I thought 'there are no new warrants for ANYONE in LaGrange County'?

SOO i don't put too much on that IMW sight for updating me. I was told and I believe my source.

The Topix thread mentioned the house up for sale but i had someone drive by the house and there isnt a sign. Wonder how that poster received that information?

Tick Tock...

:blowkiss: Rosco

Hi Rosco! I just wanted to let you know that I do not believe that the Lagrange County Warrants are being added to Indiana Most Wanted yet. There are currently no warrants listed for Lagrange County.

Another thing that is kind of disturbing to me - The number of people that "A" seems to associate with that have a fascination with death, vampires, etc.,

I was browsing her friends list recently and one person seems to have an obcession with murder and killing.....:confused:

Rosco, would you want your father's house if you could get it? I'm just asking b ecause I think it's monstrous A has let all of her family's hard work fall to pieces.

StealthTheory - - - I am inquiring about it. I really don't know if I 'COULD' go there... stay... enjoy... just cuz of what happend there...and what took place for 3 yrs to follow.. :confused::confused::confused:

Just turns my belly up-side-down.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maybe if the killer/s were captured... I think Dad and Darleen's souls would be at rest (finally) and MAYBE it might be ok to stay there and enjoy the house again.... So much I miss... (( dad's teepee, the humming bird feeders, the red-oaks in his yard changing soon, the smell of dad's pot-belly stove cookin some venison))

Honest.... i would LOVE my Dad's place.

I would keep it how he wanted it. I would fix the foundation (cracks in the foundation - the basement leaked...but I bet 'A' never fixed that...:crazy:) Fix the breeze-way. That's what Dad was working on when they were murdered. MAJOR things Dad wanted to do before siding the house and getting new carpet.. OH yea that's right..... can't rent it out without new carpet... and a 10K grand piano...and a new mini-bikes...and bucket trucks...:mad: (( but no headstones!!! ))

I had someone drive by the house and no sign 'for-sale'.

Probably need to probe a bit for that info.. If it's true? No sign?? Hummmmmm... and this Billy Yoder living there??? Still working on finding out more...

All my love-
Rosco

Rosco, would you want your father's house if you could get it? I'm just asking b ecause I think it's monstrous A has let all of her family's hard work fall to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanDortmunder