IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
multi-personalities ?? Oh well that might be true BUT

You only have so much luck and 9 lives and I think A is running short on both..

Hi Rosco :)

So glad to hear your weekend was nice & enjoyable. Wow, that's good exercise you get.. but to do it in the freezing cold.. wow! ;-) Oh next weekend sounds fun!! I know what you mean about him staying that age - they're soooo much fun at that point. My boy is 13 now and tho still fun (at times, lol) I still miss the "baby" cheeks and the little boy voice. Time goes way too fast. Extra hugs are always called for, lol, for those times when, like mine is getting to be .. "I'm too big for that now mom" -- bah.. never, I say!! :crazy:

Had friends that had a pot-belly pig. She was a hoot! And to my surprise got much bigger than I thought they did! LOL

You know, Rosco, I'm right there with ya on not understanding the lack of action and emotions. I really am. I don't know whether to lean toward attributing that to the particular drug (meth) or perhaps the person or a combination of those two particulars - that person + that drug... or is it within that person to begin with to do such a thing?! It's so hard to say. I would be willing to bet that there feelings, and situations, and drugs, perhaps even altercations that you weren't aware of beforehand. Altho I think meth tends to take hold a little faster and a little harder than some other drugs, I do think it was not a brand new thing in her life. I want to add here something I'm sure many are aware of already - meth is something that is ferocious to a persons internal organs, mind, etc. It's man made with chemicals and cleaners that I'd be leary of using in a project or task... I'd certainly never think it'd be ok to ingest any of them! I have to think it has a severely damaging affect on the brain almost immediately.

That said, many people abuse it for years! That boggles my mind. But it takes over and they live to ingest it and get the fix the body is craving at that point. But I do think there was a great deal of selfishness and a huge disconnect somewhere - the beginnings of which could probably be traced back to beginnings of certain relationships and friendships.... and drifting away from previous ones as well perhaps.

The quickness of her xbf in guiding her to that callous thinking of "getting over it" is bewildering. A loving bf would be a soother & help the grieving process not be impatient to move on to the next ordinary day! That raises the flag of drugs or involvement in my mind (and I know in others too). I think he helped keep her in a stupor to keep her from saying something that shouldn't be said.

The actions directly after the loss of your parents... the party, the renter moving in... completely incomprehesible to those of us with a non-foggy mind and even a modest amount of compassion. And that is why some of it you will never understand - none of us will - we may end up knowing more details or facts... but some of it is just beyond us to understand. We're not built that way. It's heavy and burdening and frustrating, I know, but in reality you don't want to be the kind of person who could understand some of it! I thank God that you're not. :blowkiss:

Hope it's looking like an awesome week for ya!

Justice for Terry & Darleen in 2008!!

Love ya,
snowme

...I understand how drugs can over-power your mind and actions.. but what i dont understand is the amount or LACK of amount of actions. I mean just nothing... Drugs or no drugs... JUST NOTHING... It's not like Dad and Darleen died in a car crash... or fell from the sky. They were murdered - AND in the very home. The evidence was everywhere you look..turn your head.... the evidence of loss and horror. to party there.. to sleep.

I really can't imagine drugs to over power your human mind and ALL your emotions - and NOT feel the emotions for THAT KIND OF loss. I guess I just cant understand the overpowering drugs can do to a mind and soul...
- so quickly after the murders?? THEY WERE MURDERED - a tornado didnt kill them.. but feelings were portrait (IMO) as if this was the case. It was said from XBF to 'move on and forget-get over it'.
It's almost like it was never there even before the murders. I mean.. the day we arrived. Just NOTHING as far as help or wanting to help. Late for appointments... lack of interest w/family and TV reporters. Even that poster on topix mentioned the visit days after to the lake house/trailer and all that was spoken was regarding money and insurance. NOT about how there will be JUSTICE for Dad and Darleen - NO just about money.
Just can't stop assuming the worst cuz of the 'down right' forward actions to the selfishness and greed.

The behavior makes me believe that there was so much more (? feelings, anger, disconnection, selfishness ) before the murders occured. There apprears to be no loss. I know that drugs can put you in that situation - lack feelings and longing for more drugs and only drugs.... but truly - if BOTH parents are murdered... SOMETHING would appear? SOMETHING??? NO??

I just have NEVER been in this kind of situation ... not until Oct 21 2005. It's impossible to begin as a normal everyday working class person on Oct 20, 2003 and then throw your's and everyone's life around you (your job, friends, other family members) in your life - into this nightmare. You just don't know how to think and feel almost every moment! Your emotions get divided and you question everything/everyone.

Alright - going outside. It's nice and DH is getting back from Webster Lake today. Him and a friend went to help out the musky club and get some water-time in..LOL.

All my love -
Rosco

I JUST READ ON MONGO TOPIX THAT AMANDA WAS ARRESTED... I am searching for the article.. I can't find it..

HELP?

Rosco

No Way!! That is awesome news Roscoe! I will look and see if I can find any info.

DARN.. i can't find anything...

Rosco

PLEASE NOTE**** THIS VERY WELL COULD BE WRONG STORY YOU LOOKING FOR...

But this only thing I could find.... Just trying to help....

*Amanda A. Elliott, 34, of Syracuse, was charged with dealing in a controlled substance, possession of two or more precursors, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of methamphetamine, all felonies.
They were taken to the LaGrange County Jail.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081001/LOCAL07/810010266/1002/LOCAL

I checked every media source I know and couldn't find anything on an arrest.

Indiana Statewide VINE
VINE Service Number : (866) 959-8463

Search Results
We found the following 1 offender(s).
NOTE: Names in italic are alias names.
Register/
Details Last Name First Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency ANDERSON AMANDA ELLA 02/22/1985 23 Out of Custody Bonded out LaGrange County Jail

Indiana Statewide VINE
VINE Service Number : (866) 959-8463

Search Results
We found the following 1 offender(s).
NOTE: Names in italic are alias names.
Register/
Details Last Name First Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency ANDERSON AMANDA ELLA 02/22/1985 23 Out of Custody Bonded out LaGrange County Jail

Your link isn't working. Does it say when she was arrested? I cannot believe someone wanted for failure to appear could post bond.

This link did work, but doesn't say when she was arrested: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do

ETA: This says it was Oct 1! Thanks very much!

Offender ID:

Offender Name:
AMANDA ELLA ANDERSON

Date of Birth:
02/22/1985

Custody Status:
Out of Custody

Scheduled Release Date:

Reason:
Bonded out

Date:
10/01/2008

Race:
White

So she failed to show for court, is arrested on a warrant and then allowed to bond out again right away????

Does that make any sense? So how are they going to guarantee that she won't flee? She already failed to show for court, so that should tell them something.

What a complete let down.

So she failed to show for court, is arrested on a warrant and then allowed to bond out again right away????

Does that make any sense? So how are they going to guarantee that she won't flee? She already failed to show for court, so that should tell them something.

What a complete let down.

Nope, that made no sense to any of us. Once you fail to appear, you should be considered a flight risk, but that's not how the courts work, apparently. :doh:

It could be possible the cops/courts know she won't flee, at least not to anywhere that they can't find her.

They found her to pull her in and I would say they pretty much know all of her hangouts and is being watched.

It could be possible the cops/courts know she won't flee, at least not to anywhere that they can't find her.

They found her to pull her in and I would say they pretty much know all of her hangouts and is being watched.

It took them several weeks, however, including one false raid, before they found her. She isn't THAT easy to track, and is even smarter now, having been caught once.

This information just really sucks.

I am at a loss for words. (GRRR)

Consequences... where the heck are they????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I teach my 5yr old consequences for his actions...

What a complete let down is sooo right cool-one.

Rosco

Roscoe I am so sorry. I know this has to be really disappointing. I am pretty disappointed. I don't understand why they would let her bond out after she failed to appear and they had such a hard time finding her. SO frustrating. Maybe they couldn't hold her if she could make bond. I will ask my dad about the policy on that (he is a federal judge) he should be able to give some insight.

I just dont have any words anymore... Such a dissapointment.

Why can't these 'get out of trouble free cards' ever happen to me?

Rosco

I just dont have any words anymore... Such a dissapointment.

Why can't these 'get out of trouble free cards' ever happen to me?

Rosco

Just how much trouble have you been in? :crazy:

I've sent you an e-mail, BTW.

I know this is disappointing. But sad to say but this pretty normal now day's in the court system...

But I feel they giving her enough space to see what else she is into so they can prove it..

You can suspect a lot on people in a lot of thing's, But you have to prove it in the court system for any of it to count..

This one of these case's myself I just can't understand Why???
Only reason I see is right now they just can not prove what they want to prove in the court system..

A double murder case The local LE must solve it ... Or it's look real bad on them, LE is under a lot more pressure to solve this case than some people think's..

What little bit I read, It's very sad but appear's that local area has a bad meth problem and this within it's self can take up a lot of LE time away from what they normally work on...Like working on a 3 year old double murder..

But I not trying to take up for local LE , Myself I feel they should never let it get this out of control in the first place..

I never seen the conditions of her release., She very well could have a ankle bracelet, Or other conditions of her release..

Just how much trouble have you been in? :crazy:

I've sent you an e-mail, BTW.

I did get your email DK.. :blowkiss:
but I ALWAYS get this message when I reply - that your server won't send it.. or it's on delay..(LOL) whatever.. :crazy: too important...:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ohh DK... the closet of Rosco might have a 'few' skeletons hangin' around... (eekkk)
BUT - I can say and be proud that I have never seen a jail cell up close and personal (except when I visit LE for this case) ... or ever been arrested ...or a traffic ticket - OMG I need a life huh?
... SO maybe mine are not so bad skeletons..

Ohh DK... my spirit is crushed....:(:banghead:

Rosco

Hi Rosco :)

So glad to hear your weekend was nice & enjoyable. Wow, that's good exercise you get.. but to do it in the freezing cold.. wow! ;-) Oh next weekend sounds fun!! I know what you mean about him staying that age - they're soooo much fun at that point. My boy is 13 now and tho still fun (at times, lol) I still miss the "baby" cheeks and the little boy voice. Time goes way too fast. Extra hugs are always called for, lol, for those times when, like mine is getting to be .. "I'm too big for that now mom" -- bah.. never, I say!! :crazy:

Had friends that had a pot-belly pig. She was a hoot! And to my surprise got much bigger than I thought they did! LOL

You know, Rosco, I'm right there with ya on not understanding the lack of action and emotions. I really am. I don't know whether to lean toward attributing that to the particular drug (meth) or perhaps the person or a combination of those two particulars - that person + that drug... or is it within that person to begin with to do such a thing?! It's so hard to say. I would be willing to bet that there feelings, and situations, and drugs, perhaps even altercations that you weren't aware of beforehand. Altho I think meth tends to take hold a little faster and a little harder than some other drugs, I do think it was not a brand new thing in her life. I want to add here something I'm sure many are aware of already - meth is something that is ferocious to a persons internal organs, mind, etc. It's man made with chemicals and cleaners that I'd be leary of using in a project or task... I'd certainly never think it'd be ok to ingest any of them! I have to think it has a severely damaging affect on the brain almost immediately.

That said, many people abuse it for years! That boggles my mind. But it takes over and they live to ingest it and get the fix the body is craving at that point. But I do think there was a great deal of selfishness and a huge disconnect somewhere - the beginnings of which could probably be traced back to beginnings of certain relationships and friendships.... and drifting away from previous ones as well perhaps.

The quickness of her xbf in guiding her to that callous thinking of "getting over it" is bewildering. A loving bf would be a soother & help the grieving process not be impatient to move on to the next ordinary day! That raises the flag of drugs or involvement in my mind (and I know in others too). I think he helped keep her in a stupor to keep her from saying something that shouldn't be said.

The actions directly after the loss of your parents... the party, the renter moving in... completely incomprehesible to those of us with a non-foggy mind and even a modest amount of compassion. And that is why some of it you will never understand - none of us will - we may end up knowing more details or facts... but some of it is just beyond us to understand. We're not built that way. It's heavy and burdening and frustrating, I know, but in reality you don't want to be the kind of person who could understand some of it! I thank God that you're not. :blowkiss:

Hope it's looking like an awesome week for ya!

Justice for Terry & Darleen in 2008!!

Love ya,
snowme

You are SOOO right snowme... I DONT WANT to really understand that... and if I did you can put me in the same callous catagory with HER...!

Sad pps just can sweep their family under a rug and not bat an eye...

THAT'S Hard core ....

Rosco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members