IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is disappointing. But sad to say but this pretty normal now day's in the court system...

But I feel they giving her enough space to see what else she is into so they can prove it..

You can suspect a lot on people in a lot of thing's, But you have to prove it in the court system for any of it to count..

This one of these case's myself I just can't understand Why???
Only reason I see is right now they just can not prove what they want to prove in the court system..

A double murder case The local LE must solve it ... Or it's look real bad on them, LE is under a lot more pressure to solve this case than some people think's..

What little bit I read, It's very sad but appear's that local area has a bad meth problem and this within it's self can take up a lot of LE time away from what they normally work on...Like working on a 3 year old double murder..

But I not trying to take up for local LE , Myself I feel they should never let it get this out of control in the first place..

I never seen the conditions of her release., She very well could have a ankle bracelet, Or other conditions of her release..

This is the biggest issue LE is facing.. and they have reminded me at least 100 times - -
(quote)
You can suspect a lot on people in a lot of thing's, But you have to prove it in the court system for any of it to count..

- DA's office can arrest - already told me that MANY times.... but there HAS to be proof and evidence for trial.. without... it's NEVER going to go to trial...:behindbar

Local LE is actually using State for help w/ this case. AND ... top that off... state using 'spare - time' to work this case...

HUGE dissapointments everyday... and more more time ticks away... less and less chance for JUSTICE....

Rosco

I read that there was "no forensic evidence"

How can this be. Even if she did watch the Forensic shows, usually there is something left behind.

They were shot, right?

I read that there was "no forensic evidence"

How can this be. Even if she did watch the Forensic shows, usually there is something left behind.

They were shot, right?

That's correct Debbie Miller - NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE.. Nothing 'outside' the pps that either lived or gathered there daily.

No my dad and Darleen were beaten on their heads to their deaths.

Close contact... up-close and personal..and very angry.

I was told by LE that they each were struck at LEAST a dozen times each...

Rosco

Sorry about my last post, I had edited it and it didn't take. I was getting the "shot" from reading what "A" told the 911 operator.

I have to reread some info, someone who is a drug addict can't be so swift as to fool cops or so I would think. There has to be something that was left behind, it just takes a good investigator to figure it out.

Do these people suspected have alibi's for the night before thru the time your dad and Darlene were discovered?

Very convenient, discover them when you go there to meet up for work.

I remember something said about a glass ashtray missing, this could be one of the murder weapons.

Did the police search the whole property for any sign of evidence that may have been hidden.

Is it known if they dusted for fingerprints, of course "A's" may have been eliminated due to her being the daughter.

Did they do a voice analysis on the 911 call when "A" called it in? They can tell a lot whether there is true trauma in the person's voice or not.

Just a thought.

Sorry about my last post, I had edited it and it didn't take. I was getting the "shot" from reading what "A" told the 911 operator.

I have to reread some info, someone who is a drug addict can't be so swift as to fool cops or so I would think. There has to be something that was left behind, it just takes a good investigator to figure it out.

Do these people suspected have alibi's for the night before thru the time your dad and Darlene were discovered?

Very convenient, discover them when you go there to meet up for work.

I remember something said about a glass ashtray missing, this could be one of the murder weapons.

Did the police search the whole property for any sign of evidence that may have been hidden.

Is it known if they dusted for fingerprints, of course "A's" may have been eliminated due to her being the daughter.

Yea LE/CSI searched Dad's property and all the nearby water-ways/woods.

Their aliby was with 8 other pps at the lake house in Howe (A and XBF just started renting in July that year) doing drugs (Meth)

LE knows what 'kind' of weapon was used.. They won't tell me - but I want to 'assume' that it 'might' have been an axe or similar - due to the questions LE has asked.

BUT - I can never forget that XBF NEVER went into the house after he heard 'A" and grandma screaming when they found Darleen's body on the couch... He was on the phone....

Did they do a voice analysis on the 911 call when "A" called it in? They can tell a lot whether there is true trauma in the person's voice or not.

Just a thought.

I do know that YES - LE did a voice and poly on both 'A' and 'XBF'.

Most of those tests and other issues/results are kept from the family...

During the interrogation I was told that 'A' said for LE to 'prove' she committed the murders...

Who says that to LE??? Right after their parents are murdered..:eek:

I do know that YES - LE did a voice and poly on both 'A' and 'XBF'.

Most of those tests and other issues/results are kept from the family...

During the interrogation I was told that 'A' said for LE to 'prove' she committed the murders...

Who says that to LE??? Right after their parents are murdered..:eek:

Ok, good. I guess they won't share the info due to it being an open investigation.

It doesn't make sense to me why this has taken so long, but it sounds like LE is on it.

I have to go to work now, talk to you later.

Roscoe: Do not ever you ever give up hope that justice is going to be done here:blowkiss:Or I might have to hop on a plane and do sum butt kicking:crazy:
Here is what I am thinking about A arrest and bond. The LE are keeping a close eye on her now knowing she missed a court date heck she might even have a new braclet if you know what I mean. And with her remark to the LE go ahead and proof I did it. I am sure did not sit well with the LE.

Justice will be done. An as well as we all have postive thoughts it will happen
JDB
:blowkiss:

Roscoe: Do not ever you ever give up hope that justice is going to be done here:blowkiss:Or I might have to hop on a plane and do sum butt kicking:crazy:
Here is what I am thinking about A arrest and bond. The LE are keeping a close eye on her now knowing she missed a court date heck she might even have a new braclet if you know what I mean. And with her remark to the LE go ahead and proof I did it. I am sure did not sit well with the LE.

Justice will be done. An as well as we all have postive thoughts it will happen
JDB
:blowkiss:

All my love JDB.. !! Your so sweet.. :blowkiss:

Ohhhhh how I wish I could have some sight as to when justice will be for Dad and Darleen.. Waiting game really sucks...:mad:

I will NEVER give up JDB... :bang: I'm in for the long-hawl....
I HAVE to help Dad and Darleen for their murders...and Justice.. I HAVE too.. If I don't.. then I gave up.. Give up on everything I believe in.. Sometimes (MOST of the time) it just hurts and consumes me...and really brings me down...

I am sure that LE did not like her comments as well as her and XBF 'tude during the whole processes..

That XBF - -
- DB and I were on our way to LE (24hrs after) ..and XBF and 'A' were in the back seat and DB was driving
... WE ALL were going to be interviewed by LE.. and XBF had this 'tude...and to the point of even saying 'why the f- do I need to be here and why does LE want me'... DB and XBF almost went into a fist-fight at the front door of LE... cuz DB was sooo pissed that XBF was not wanting to cooperate and was pissy that LE wanted to talk...

DB kept saying that LE is on OUR SIDE... why are you getting all pissy!??

Ohhh we know NOW.... 'prove it'... that's it!!:mad:

Rosco

BUT - I can never forget that XBF NEVER went into the house after he heard 'A" and grandma screaming when they found Darleen's body on the couch... He was on the phone....

In 2.5 years this is something you have never told me about. Please explain it further. Police reports say that A claimed she found her body when she went to get her dad for work. Grandma was not mentioned.

If Justice 2008 does not make it, we will all continue to hope and pray that there will be Justice in 2009. We will not give up Rosco my sweet darling. We are all behind you and always will be. My love and prayers always.

In 2.5 years this is something you have never told me about. Please explain it further. Police reports say that A claimed she found her body when she went to get her dad for work. Grandma was not mentioned.

DK - Grandma lived in a trailer in the yard.. behind the house. Grandma is Darleen's mom. She has lived w/them since 'A' was either born or very close to that time.

"A" and XBF arrived at the house that morning and was met by GM in the yard. GM was worried cuz Kraft Foods called and Darleen was not at work yet. While 'A' and GM went into the house XBF stayed in the yard w/the car. Was on the phone talking to someone. I believe it was his boss/supervisor. Both GM and 'A' went into the house DK. GM wittnessed her ONLY daughter on the couch. XBF never went running into the house after the panic. NEVER went into the house even after they came out and said what they found. AND how come they never went looking for Dad? WHERE IS DAD?? DH said he would have searched for Dad... looking for help for Darleen.. or something is what he said...

DH and I talked about this at least 100 times. IF and just saying IF.. it was me and my GM who walked into my mom's place and I screamed... DH said there would be no doubt that he would have just high-tailed it into the house.. and ran me over on the way in.. wanting to know what the he$$ was happening... He would NOT have just stayed outside..

Unless you know what was waiting for you to see in the house. :eek::eek::eek:

DH and I remained on that thought and noticed the lack of XBF wanting to even be IN the house. Had no problem in the barn... played on dad's 4x4's and tore up the woods with the darn machine.. BUT never would he want to go into the house UNLESS he had too..

GM and I spoke in detail about that night and the next morning when walked into the house...

I am certain we spoke about that DK... Not sure why news would not mention GM.. she was there and was taken by meds to hospital after she found her daughter in that manner... GM is still alive and the image haunts her everyday...

Did you mention this behavior to LE? That kind of behavior is very indicitive of a guilty person. I would say almost everyone in that situation hearing people screaming would run in to see what was going on. Very, very, very suspicious.
XBF has always been number 1 in my list (in my expert opinion of course :)) of suspects. He had access to the house, all signs point to the fact that Darlene and Terry knew their killer, he would know where the items were that were stolen, he most-likely knew Terry had taken a large sum of money out to buy a boat, he was a meth addict which explains the overkill.

When you say they never looked for your dad then was it LE who found him? After finding Darlene no one tried to locate Terry? That seems like the first thing you would do.

Roscoe- do you know why he and Amanda broke up? Do you think maybe she began to suspect him, starting hearing rumors, I don't think someone like him is smart enough to keep his mouth shut and I would bet he told at least someone what he did and that could have been getting back to A. I even think it is possible Amanda knew what XBF was planning. Maybe they were really desperate for drug money. With the items stolen and the cash that would have sustained their habit for awhile. Did Amanda or XBF make any big purchases after their deaths?

And finally -where is grandma now? Is she able to take care of herself? How absolutely devestating for her to go through this. Has she ever expressed to you who she thinks did this? She lived on the property. Does she recall ever seeing any suspicious comings and goings, noises, etc in the day leading up the murders?

Did you mention this behavior to LE? That kind of behavior is very indicitive of a guilty person. I would say almost everyone in that situation hearing people screaming and not running in to see what was going on. Very, very, very suspicious.
XBF has always been number 1 in my list (in my expert opinion of course :)) of suspects. He had access to the house, all signs point to the fact that Darlene and Terry knew their killer, he would know where the items were that were stolen, he most-likely knew Terry had taken a large sum of money out to buy a boat, he was a meth addict which explains the overkill.

When you say they never looked for your dad then was it LE who found him? After finding Darlene no one tried to locate Terry? That seems like the first thing you would do.

Roscoe- do you know why he and Amanda broke up? Do you think maybe she began to suspect him, starting hearing rumors, I don't think someone like him is smart enough to keep his mouth shut and I would bet he told at least someone what he did and that could have been getting back to A. I even think it is possible Amanda knew what XBF was planning. Maybe they were really desperate for drug money. With the items stolen and the cash that would have sustained their habit for awhile. Did Amanda or XBF make any big purchases after their deaths?

And finally -where is grandma now? Is she able to take care of herself? How absolutely devestating for her to go through this. Has she ever expressed to you who she thinks did this? She lived on the property. Does she recall ever seeing any suspicious comings and goings, noises, etc in the day leading up the murders?

YES - the behavior w/XBF was told to LE.. How much they remember or wrote down - who knows:waitasec:

LE reads this thread too...:) and the others...:rolleyes:

ME TOO!! I would imagine anyone in their right mind would have RAN into the house when hearing screams from their family (girlfriend and GM)... I know - VERY VERY VERY... suspicious.... DH and I talked about this so many times... Just did not make any sense to us that he never went looking for Dad or went into the house..... NEVER went looking for Dad.. that was SOOOOOOO suspicious to us...

IMO- I think XBF knows.. as well as 'A' what happend that night. IMO - i think there was money due to drugs and the opportunity was there... :mad:
THIS IS JUST IMO...
Just bcz of the behavior right after the murders...
example - ((XBF said to 'A' in the garage not less than 24hrs after the murders - that he was going to get Dad's truck - My uncle heard him say that right to her face and she did not blink an eye... I WOULD HAVE KICKED HIM SO HARD IF HE WAS MY BF AND HE MADE THAT STATEMENT TO ME !!)):furious::furious:

GM lives in Michigan. She is still ok but very old and not in great health. She has NEVER said anything to me as to her thoughts about 'who'.

She told me that a car pulled up into the property late that evening prior (20Oct) and she was walking back to her trailer. She was just at the house and dropped off a personal check for dad..and left it on the counter. She never did look at who drove up.. or if darleen was in the house/couch. You would have to walk around the wall partion to view the living room area. She just drop it off and went back to her trailer and went to bed. She told me that the barn light was on and she was going to walk over to dad and tell him about the check - she decided not to. That was when the vehicle stopped by/pulled into the driveway. She never told me she knew who/what vehicle it was. She might not have even paid much mind.. since Dad had always had visitors - even late night. It was starting hunting season too and Dad always had friends and visitors around this time of year.

YES - XBF would have known Dad had cash and was buying a boat. They all worked together at the same company (A, XBF, BW) - and very close contact/same trucks-routes....Also ppbl knew where he hid the money or about where... AND knew the habits of their day/night time routine. I do think that cuz Dad and Darleen found out about their drug abuse... they were trying to cut ties with XBF and wanted him out of 'A' life.

I do know that before the murders 'A' and 'XBF' were wanting to purchase a house in Mongo and 'A' was going to be receiving a very big check (50K) from her grandfather as an inheritance.. when she turned 21.

SURE - both 'A' and XBF were spending money like it was water - right after the murders.. New car... new trucks.. a GRAND piano...house updates... motorcycles.... ect.. LOTS of stuff... BUNCHES. I think XBF is an idiot...and 'A' played him like her sex fool...

I was unaware of her drug abuse until LE told me ... BUT LE told me that Dad and Darleen were aware of her abuse before they were murdered. Both had spoken to friends regarding help... Neither ever told me.

I was told the XBF broke up with 'A' due to HER drug abuse and he wanted to get clean... and she did not.

Rosco

DK - Grandma lived in a trailer in the yard.. behind the house. Grandma is Darleen's mom. She has lived w/them since 'A' was either born or very close to that time.

"A" and XBF arrived at the house that morning and was met by GM in the yard. GM was worried cuz Kraft Foods called and Darleen was not at work yet. While 'A' and GM went into the house XBF stayed in the yard w/the car. Was on the phone talking to someone. I believe it was his boss/supervisor. Both GM and 'A' went into the house DK. GM wittnessed her ONLY daughter on the couch. XBF never went running into the house after the panic. NEVER went into the house even after they came out and said what they found. AND how come they never went looking for Dad? WHERE IS DAD?? DH said he would have searched for Dad... looking for help for Darleen.. or something is what he said...

DH and I talked about this at least 100 times. IF and just saying IF.. it was me and my GM who walked into my mom's place and I screamed... DH said there would be no doubt that he would have just high-tailed it into the house.. and ran me over on the way in.. wanting to know what the he$$ was happening... He would NOT have just stayed outside..

Unless you know what was waiting for you to see in the house. :eek::eek::eek:

DH and I remained on that thought and noticed the lack of XBF wanting to even be IN the house. Had no problem in the barn... played on dad's 4x4's and tore up the woods with the darn machine.. BUT never would he want to go into the house UNLESS he had too..

GM and I spoke in detail about that night and the next morning when walked into the house...

I am certain we spoke about that DK... Not sure why news would not mention GM.. she was there and was taken by meds to hospital after she found her daughter in that manner... GM is still alive and the image haunts her everyday...

You told me grandma lived there, but I was not aware she went into the house, and the media never mentioned her. I remember you saying she had to get medical help after the murders, is all. "A" called 911, if I remember right. Did she allegedly scream along with grandma?

All I can say is wow! (((roscoe))) to you and your grandma...

I have a hard time imagining how a bunch of addicts can not talk... Does Meth make people lose their memory in the same way alcohol does?

Maybe the media did not mention grandma, so no one would come harm her. Though anyone could read here....

A' knows... something. I have no doubt about it.

That's why it's such a shock. All of her actions after the murders indicated a lack of remorse. Now, 2.5 years later, we see she still has their photo and other items up in their home. It's very much a contradiction. As as been said, the drugs have likely affected every decision she has made. Or she has multiple personalities.
ITA, DK. I know its been said that the drugs have affected her, but you can't be high 24/7. What happens when she comes down? Is there any remorse there at all? Even if there is no one to witness it? I wonder what goes on in her mind. What are the thoughts in her mind at night before she drops off to sleep? Does she have nightmares? The photos are very strange. I just think she left them up to appear not guilty and caring, but it would have to affect her. Wouldn't it? :confused: This whole thing is so sad and frustrating.

This information just really sucks.

I am at a loss for words. (GRRR)

Consequences... where the heck are they????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I teach my 5yr old consequences for his actions...

What a complete let down is sooo right cool-one.

Rosco

OMG! Bonded out?!? WTH? What is wrong with the justice system? How did she bond out? Who paid, I wonder? What a let down is right!

Just a thought.

Good thought, DM but it seems as if with what little that has been done as far as investigation and forensic evaluation, that voice analysis would be too much trouble or something. How disappointing all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member