Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosco,

I just finished reading the entire threads on WS and on topix. Took several days...

My heart goes out to you and your family, even to A a little b/c she seems so screwed up. Anyway, you have done a fantastic job and your dad/Darleen would surely be proud.

I, too, believe A was involved but probably did not do it herself, probably did not know Darleen was going to be killed as well (based upon her comments around the time of the funeral), but that she does know who did it.

Question: you mentioned a big jar of coins that A asked to be moved out of the house. Well, do you recall someone posting about that awhile back, maybe a year or two - asking if the coins would have been in a big jar or old water job or something? At the time whoever responded (you or Misty Jo) didn't recall a big jar. But then just a few pages back I came across your comment. I made me recall that person asking specific details about the coins, etc.

I was looking at a pic of A on your myspace page, taken before the murders but she was a teenager at least. She looked like she was on meth then - looked like reddish bags under her eyes, etc. Just caught my attention - I could be wrong.

Like alot of others, I, too, feel that this case will be solved. Someone will break with time. They'll either decide to turn someone else in or maybe get careless as time passes and brag about it or something (like Joran Vandersloot).

I'm sure I have other comments/questions/observations, but that's all I can think of now. Take care -

I'll be checking in often - take care!

ETA: Congrats on the AMW info! Keep us posted!

Rosco,

I just finished reading the entire threads on WS and on topix. Took several days...

My heart goes out to you and your family, even to A a little b/c she seems so screwed up. Anyway, you have done a fantastic job and your dad/Darleen would surely be proud.

I, too, believe A was involved but probably did not do it herself, probably did not know Darleen was going to be killed as well (based upon her comments around the time of the funeral), but that she does know who did it.

Question: you mentioned a big jar of coins that A asked to be moved out of the house. Well, do you recall someone posting about that awhile back, maybe a year or two - asking if the coins would have been in a big jar or old water job or something? At the time whoever responded (you or Misty Jo) didn't recall a big jar. But then just a few pages back I came across your comment. I made me recall that person asking specific details about the coins, etc.

I was looking at a pic of A on your myspace page, taken before the murders but she was a teenager at least. She looked like she was on meth then - looked like reddish bags under her eyes, etc. Just caught my attention - I could be wrong.

Like alot of others, I, too, feel that this case will be solved. Someone will break with time. They'll either decide to turn someone else in or maybe get careless as time passes and brag about it or something (like Joran Vandersloot).

I'm sure I have other comments/questions/observations, but that's all I can think of now. Take care -

BOLD is mine

Yes I too can see why you would feel sorry for A, when you go to A's myspace she is a VERY sorry WAS a very pretty, VERY Pretty girl and VERY Talented, my god she could have done anything with that artistic talent...but no drugs were more important.
I Have sympathy for her for maybe 5minutes until I realize that it is her that brought this to Terry and Darleen's door....
I don't believe she had anything to do with it, and veyr likely because she was on drugs (is on drugs) and HEAVY drugs her mind has possibly blanked the actual knowledge out of it.
I reckon if you could get her to a hypnotist the answers would be there.....

She is still selfish and cruel but then again its the drugs. I believe when she is clean if she ever gets to that path, she will be horrified at what HER LIFE her DRUGS did to Terry and Darleen.

I reckon get her clean, get her to a hypnotist and the answers will be there

ETA YES Rosco HAS done a Exceptional Job and her Dad and Darleen would be VERY Proud

Great news about AMW Rosco! I too hope it makes it on the air. Online would be nice, but TV would be better!

I just received information from LE that AMW has contact them and will be working on Dad and Darleen's case. AMW is hoping to have something either on their web-site or TV by Thanksgiving!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!

I am just giddy as a child in a candy store right about now!

I PRAY for something solid from this vidal coverage!!!

Always -

Rosco

JUSTICE for Terry and Darleen Anderson!!!!

JUSTICE for my Daddy!!!

This is so exciting! I'm very happy for you. I know how badly you wanted this to happen and getting national coverage like AMW is invaluable. Before Thanksgiving - that is only a week away!

BOLD is mine

Yes I too can see why you would feel sorry for A, when you go to A's myspace she is a VERY sorry WAS a very pretty, VERY Pretty girl and VERY Talented, my god she could have done anything with that artistic talent...but no drugs were more important.
I Have sympathy for her for maybe 5minutes until I realize that it is her that brought this to Terry and Darleen's door....
I don't believe she had anything to do with it, and veyr likely because she was on drugs (is on drugs) and HEAVY drugs her mind has possibly blanked the actual knowledge out of it.
I reckon if you could get her to a hypnotist the answers would be there.....

She is still selfish and cruel but then again its the drugs. I believe when she is clean if she ever gets to that path, she will be horrified at what HER LIFE her DRUGS did to Terry and Darleen.

I reckon get her clean, get her to a hypnotist and the answers will be there

ETA YES Rosco HAS done a Exceptional Job and her Dad and Darleen would be VERY Proud

I feel sorry for her too for about 2 minutes and then I start thinking about how she has acted in the aftermath of this and it is disgusting. Having parties only weeks after her parents are murdered, letting people move in, giving her dad's things away to her friends instead of family, not bothering to get her mother something nice to be buried in, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention the fact I think she knows exactly who did this to her parents and she has not said anything. We know that she has chosen her friends and lifestyle over her family but to keep quiet about how did this to your own parents is unforgivable. Oh yeah and then I think about how well she took care of Baby Terry yet has been irresponsible enough to get pregnant again and that is about the point where my blood pressure goes about about 10 knots.

MY COMMENTS IN BOLD.. Rosco..

Rosco,

Thanks so much belimom - wow.. that's a whole bunch of reading there... years of info..

You have your right to your feelings.

Not sure where you read that i was unaware of a jar of coins. If you can let me know the post number i might be able to clearify.

Might not have been speaking about the huge jar of coins in the living room/house with that post :rolleyes:
Maybe - the post was refering to the Franklin Mint coins that were taken during the homicides.
I do not know what or how many of those coins were taken. All I know is Dad kept a bunch of those dollar/gold coins on his desk in the barn (in a 'bath-tub' kind of cermaic holder - it acually was cute) and they went missing after the murders.

I was not the person who told LE about the missing coins in Dad's barn. There were other pps there while LE was asking 'what could be missing'...and probly told LE.

not sure - but pbly. I was told that she was a user for years before their murders... But I did not find this out until months after the murders.

Thanks I am SOOOOO excited about AMW.. I PRAY that they will have some TV coverage but web-site is just as good too!:blowkiss:

Rosco....

I know everyone.. I am soooo excited!!!

and praying :praying: for JUSTICE...

(gaia227 - you crack me up with your reply... :floorlaugh: - 2 mins huh!? - wow... about 1min and 55 seconds longer than i can go )

:blowkiss:
Rosco

Here you go, Rosco: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1406851&postcount=393

Maybe I'm reading it wrong...? But it just rang a bell in my brain somewhere.

BTW, please don't get me wrong that I feel too much for A. She's definitely wrapped up in the murders and has hurt her child and her family, etc, etc. I've worked with young people (many of them troubled). Some of them come from nothing at all, yet some of them seem to have so much going for them and then... they throw it all away... :( ... So my feeling sorry for A stops about there and then turns into other things - disgust? Just wanted to clarify.

Yea - this post was refering to the coins that were in dad's barn... the collector coins.. not the big jar of coins that was in the house/living room.
OH - ok maybe it was me stating i didn't know how they were stored - the collector coins - that had you thinking I didn't know. Yea - I remember some of the collector coins were stored in the 'bath-tub' ceramic on dad's desk in the barn. BUT if there were some in the house that were taken *collector coins* I do not know where they would be or how they were stored.

I have np with anyone feeling anything for 'A'. It's ur own thoughts and feelings and I respect that.
To be honest - I too have a sad heart for her (oopps.. sadness just went away)
... but only becuz of the path she has chosen.. sad heart for what she has and will go thru going down this awful road of her choice.

Sad.. but personally I could and never will NEVER forgive her.. even tho the drugs probably had MOST of the impact on her mind set... then and now. To me drugs is just an excuse for behavior gone bad.
IMO - not all of the behavior was due to her Meth abuse..

Sorry - But maybe with time might change things (my DB prays for that ) - but right about now.. sorry - no love lost there anymore.. only very VERY bitter feelings.. and alot of anger and border line rage...:furious:

I couldnt care any less on how she feels about me.

Rosco

Here you go, Rosco: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1406851&postcount=393

Maybe I'm reading it wrong...? But it just rang a bell in my brain somewhere.

BTW, please don't get me wrong that I feel too much for A. She's definitely wrapped up in the murders and has hurt her child and her family, etc, etc. I've worked with young people (many of them troubled). Some of them come from nothing at all, yet some of them seem to have so much going for them and then... they throw it all away... :( ... So my feeling sorry for A stops about there and then turns into other things - disgust? Just wanted to clarify.

Yea - this post was refering to the coins that were in dad's barn... the collector coins.. not the big jar of coins that was in the house/living room.
OH - ok maybe it was me stating i didn't know how they were stored - the collector coins - that had you thinking I didn't know. Yea - I remember some of the collector coins were stored in the 'bath-tub' ceramic on dad's desk in the barn. BUT if there were some in the house that were taken *collector coins* I do not know where they would be or how they were stored.

I have np with anyone feeling anything for 'A'. It's ur own thoughts and feelings and I respect that.
To be honest - I too have a sad heart for her (oopps.. sadness just went away) ... but only becuz of the path she has chosen.. sad heart for what she has and will go thru going down this awful road of her choice.

Sad.. but personally I could and never will NEVER forgive her.. even tho the drugs probably had MOST of the impact on her mind set... then and now. To me drugs is just an excuse for behavior gone bad.

Sorry - But maybe with time might change things (my DB prays for that ) - but right about now.. sorry - no love lost there anymore.. only very VERY bitter feelings.. and alot of anger and border line rage...:furious:

Rosco

Sorry.. it made me giggle! :crazy:

Still very excited regarding AMW!!! I've got a good feeling about this, don't you!!!

Ring ring.. "hello"... "hello, this is JUSTICE calling"!!!! :woohoo:

To be honest - I too have a sad heart for her (oopps.. sadness just went away)
... but only becuz of the path she has chosen.. sad heart for what she has and will go thru going down this awful road of her choice

Rosco

Bold is mine

I hope you know that is what i meant too ?

Thats why I said I feel sad for A for all of about 5minutes ! And then as I said I realize it is her that brought murder to Terry And Darleens door, so my sorry's are over..

To be honest i would feel like you unable to forgive her , but when justice is served I would have to try to because otherwise it would eat your soul.
Too much sadness already

But I certainly wouldn't be able to forgive atm either

With Thanksgiving coming I'm sure many of us will be tight on time. Just wanted to wish everyone here a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rosco, my friend, you & yours are in my prayers. I hope you'll have a lovely day. I am thankful for your strength, courage, and heart. God bless you! :blowkiss:

Sorry.. it made me giggle! :crazy:

Still very excited regarding AMW!!! I've got a good feeling about this, don't you!!!

Ring ring.. "hello"... "hello, this is JUSTICE calling"!!!! :woohoo:

I know - cracks me up!!:floorlaugh:

HELLO - !!!!!! :wave:

CALL ME JUSTICE !!! :cop:

I PRAY snowme... :blowkiss:

Rosco

Bold is mine

I hope you know that is what i meant too ?

Thats why I said I feel sad for A for all of about 5minutes ! And then as I said I realize it is her that brought murder to Terry And Darleens door, so my sorry's are over..

To be honest i would feel like you unable to forgive her , but when justice is served I would have to try to because otherwise it would eat your soul.
Too much sadness already

But I certainly wouldn't be able to forgive atm either

Oh sure janeinoz... no worries. It's all good. :blowkiss:

Well... i doubt my feelings for her will change 'IF' there is justice... But - be sure to know that it will not eat my soul. Naaa...

It's been 3 yrs already and going on longer. There is absolutly nothing 'A" could possibly tell me that would change my heart for her. She might be able to lure DB back into her grasp ( or i should say DB would allow her too )
.. but sorry not mine ever again... Been there - done that... HATED IT.

Sorry... :eek: some here on WS might feel that is really cruel.... but before there is judgement - walk a mile as me.

It's all good JaneInOz... for sure.:blowkiss:

All my love
Rosco

Awww... so nice and sweet snowme.

To you and yours darlin. :blowkiss:

Always -

Rosco

With Thanksgiving coming I'm sure many of us will be tight on time. Just wanted to wish everyone here a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rosco, my friend, you & yours are in my prayers. I hope you'll have a lovely day. I am thankful for your strength, courage, and heart. God bless you! :blowkiss:

Roscoe - any word on AMW? Didn't they tell you it might be before Thanksgiving?

Roscoe - any word on AMW? Didn't they tell you it might be before Thanksgiving?

I swear I thought this week I would hear crickets in my office - NOPE.. been super busy!!! :crazy:

Matter of fact gaia227 (reading minds) ... today I JUST received an email from a producer at AMW. :eek:
Asking me for permission for some pic's and he wants to talk to me.:)

I did not feel comfortable talking to him at the office. I get way to emotional and don't think it would be productive at the office to discuss the murders.
We will correspond this weekend via email.
He will have a story next week.. is what he said.:):):):):)

FINALLY a prayer answered and something to be very THANKFUL for this Thanksgiving!!!!!!

((( other than 'of course' my DS, DH and family - - -
and everyone here at WS :blowkiss: ))))

OHHHHH I could just BUST with excitement.

Rosco

Bless you and yours Rosco.

In my heart I feel that justice will prevail, but she takes her sweet time in doing so.

Great news about AMW. Sounds as if they are finally getting the ball rolling.

Rosco.

If you don't mind keep us updated on when AMW "might" show this case..

I sure be watching it..

Don't worry about a "false" showing, That why I put "might " on it ..

I been there, Done that with AMW before, They say they show it and last minute they don't..

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you (((((((((hugs)))))))))))

But I have a problem ! I dont get that show here so you must must Must let me know how it all turns out ok ? Whether they get responses and so on..I'm sure it will be talked about on here as well...But I wont be able to watch it...so do let me know

I am very Happy for you and I really hope that 2009 is the year of Justice for you, Terry And Darleen and your family including A because if she had a hand in it Then I want justice for her Just a different type than I want for you ;) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop