IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Sherry - I look forward to hearing from you. I hope everything went okay and you and your family are safe.

Hi Sherry - I look forward to hearing from you. I hope everything went okay and you and your family are safe.

They are home safely, praise the Lord for that! The media coverage was terrific!!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks DK! I am glad to hear they got good media coverage! The more publicity the better. And more importantly they are home safe and sound.

Roscoe I just want you to know I am still thinking of you and hoping there will be justice for Terry and Darleen .
Hope you, DH, DS and DAFs ("Dear Animal Friends"), are doing well.

Thanks for posting DK.

Hi Rosco, haven't forgotten. Have you seen this? It was posted here at WS in Trials by Sherry79.
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...92977835.shtml

Uncannily similar murders.

I don't know if I'm recalling correctly, but did you say that LE collected no fibers from the crime scene/s? What happened to the clothes that Terry and Darlene were wearing at the time?

Hi Rosco, haven't forgotten. Have you seen this? It was posted here at WS in Trials by Sherry79.
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...92977835.shtml

Uncannily similar murders.

I don't know if I'm recalling correctly, but did you say that LE collected no fibers from the crime scene/s? What happened to the clothes that Terry and Darlene were wearing at the time?

Sorry JT. The link didnt go thru ~ can u copy/paste again....

I dont recall saying anything about LE not finding any fibers.
All I know is there isnt a ton of foresics' for Dad and Darleen's case. I am not certain as to what LE has or does not have. LE has not been too open as to the forensics'.
One would agree that being 4yrs and counting on these unsolved murders - there truly really isnt much to go on - or if they have anything - they have nothing to match up with it (yet)...:banghead: (yea - this is me somedays)

I have no idea what happend to their clothing.

Rosco.

Sorry about that, Rosco. Go over to the topic Trials here under cold cases, and read about the man who represented himself in a double homicide. There are several links, and that's where I got the one I posted from, and whenever I go to it from there it works, but not from here. I dunno. I'm just a computer klutz.

Any updates?????????? And a VERY SPECIAL Happy Birthday Rosco. :)

A Happy 64th Birthday to Daddy ~ In Heaven....

Happy Birthday my Dear Daddy. :birthday:

I miss you so much Dad ~~ pray for justice every breathing moment.

We share the same birthday month of December and it's such a VERY hard time of year to cope - almost as bad as the month of Oct..

Love and miss you so much Dad.

Always keeping the faith for JUSTICE ~

Rosco...

Happy New Year all WS'ers. :dance:

Another year passes without answers. Will 2010 be the year for justice for Dad and Darleen?
PRAYING...

Some possitive news - - LE has told me there are new leads and are working the info. No details.... but LE feels pretty good about the leads... and will inform me if there is anything that surfaces from this new informaiton... PRAYING !!!!!!

"A" is out of Michigan's Finest - got out Oct 21-ish. Never showed for 4th Memorial - but that did not surprise me... never showed even for the first.

I do know that she has 2yrs probation with umpteen requirments from MI on her felony child abuse charges.
link to:
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=735109

I have no idea about 2nd daughter and her where-a-bouts. I was told that CPS did alllow visits to "A" while she was in prision - and prolly would re-connect her after being released. :banghead:

Dad's house was SOLD. :furious: Someone simi-local. From IN - but about 40 or so miles from Mongo.

Wonder if the buyer is aware of the dynamic's of the house. :waitasec:
I am certain they are aware of the Meth Lab - Reality company required purchaser MUST have BIO-Meth clean-up. Someone also asked me if I think Dad and Darleen are still in the house - their souls.? I think they are - until there is closure they wont RIP.

SO - there it is. Everything is gone. EVERYTHING. How friggin sad.

SUX. :banghead: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

- - Darleen's birthday approches on Thurs.

All my love ~
Rosco

Awwww sweetie........

(((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))

then...............

(TCO gives Rosco a very soft chin-ta-cuff):

Chin up kiddo - We'll all think positive thoughts with you in regard to the new tips. That would certainly be some good news!

Happy New Year to you and your family Rosco.

~TCO~ keeping the faith.

Okay, trying to be positive here... At least there is new info. There was nothing for so long, hopefully this will bring about a resolution.

I know you don't know a ton about what's been going on with "A". However, do you have any idea why it states the maximum sentence is 2 years and why she only got probation? According to Michigan laws, 2nd degree child abuse is punishable by up to no more than 4 years. I'm just curious. I noticed it said she plead. Is that how she got a reduced sentence?

(((((((((rosco))))))))))

At least there are new developments/leads. I am positive for that! A day doesn't go by that when I see the crime shows on tru-tv with forensic evidence from cases that are so old and finally solved I can't get past LE not having this one solved yet.......

It looks like A' has to have and pay for supervised visitation, at least that is what I got out of your link. Looks like this was her bottom, or should be. A lot of conditions attached there..... we'll see if she abides by them or not. I hope she can, but I don't have much faith that she can or will. who knows if she even wants too.... time will tell. If she remains clean and sober and knows anything, hopefully with a 'clear head' she can and will come forward with any additional information she has not shared with LE, if she has any.

You, your family, and your parents are in our daily prayers.

hugs my friend

Oh Rosco I am so glad to hear from you! I was looking at the thread the other day and felt very sad because there had not been any activity on it for at least a month.

How encouraging is it that LE is telling you they have some new leads! That is awesome! I can't imagine how agonizing it is thought to be told that but not told what they are or where they came from. That would drive me nuts! However, it is still very encouraging to hear they are still actively investigating.

I think about you and your family every day. Terry and Darlene's memory continues to burn bright in the hearts and minds your WS family.

Justice in 2010!

Praying that Terry and Darleen finally get the justice that they so deserve.

NEW LEADS!!!!! awesome, I hope!!!!!! I hope the leads pan out...oh I hope, I hope!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back