GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad to see MSM hasn't posted any information or even a story about Tiffanie in about ten days. Hoping you are warm and safe, Tiffanie!

kinda weird that some of her friends are carrying on --her BF is posting pics of sitting on a toilet. smh

That fb page is a train wreck. If it's suggested she is voluntarily missing, the person will be attacked. I think IMO, she is missing of her own accord not only because of the warrants, but LE and the media aren't reaching out much for help. You would think a missing pregnant woman would be a big deal, unless they have reasons to believe she is not in danger. After the behavior on that page by family, I think I'd take off too.

So if you read through Tiffanie's FB page, she sounds pretty peeved at her mom, and hates her stepdad BO. Lots say he is a nutjob.

If you look through BO's FB page, he insists Tiffanie is hiding because she is having a baby and doesn't want to do 2 years behind bars, missing out on the first years of her baby.

Since that posting, the pattern of his postings changed dramatically, to now include massive amounts of religious quotes.

Edited to remove links. Sorry, didn't know we couldn't do that.

Tiffanie's page relationship status no longer includes he boyfriend's name, so he must have deleted her name from his page since Tiffanie's still says in a relationship, but not a name any longer.
I don't think we can post links to other people's fb pages who aren't suspects or poi by LE.

I just hope she and her baby are safe and come home soon.

That fb page is a train wreck. If it's suggested she is voluntarily missing, the person will be attacked. I think IMO, she is missing of her own accord not only because of the warrants, but LE and the media aren't reaching out much for help. You would think a missing pregnant woman would be a big deal, unless they have reasons to believe she is not in danger. After the behavior on that page by family, I think I'd take off too.

After looking at her FB page and those of various family members, I wouldn't be surprised if she is hiding. But where? Hopefully she is with friends. Being this far along in her pregnancy, it seems like she would have OB appointments quite frequently..is she still going to the dr? I'm assuming that she left behind many things she accumulated in preparation for the baby-clothes, crib, etc. If someone is hiding her out they would need to get some baby stuff. I kinda hope she is hiding, as the alternative is not very good. It is just very worrisome. :(

I do not have a good feeling about this.

When is she due?

Sullivan Pregnant Woman Still Missing
"Yesterday was my birthday and that's first time she's missed my birthday in her whole life," Christina Orr, the mother of a missing Sullivan woman said.

Tiffanie Adams was last seen November 4th.

Since then her mother and step-father have been looking for answers.

"I love her. I always will love her. She's my baby girl," Orr said.

Her last know location was at her father's house on North Broad Street in Sullivan.

It's believed she was headed just steps away to her mother's house, but she never made it.

"I cry when I think about the fact that I haven't able to watch her stomach grow. She's my baby girl, my only daughter," Orr said.

Tiffanie is expected to give birth to her first child early next month.

It's something police hope to use to trace her.

http://www.mywabashvalley.com/story...an-still-missing/82838/TXfcc7wtPUSgkG_SUXU5Lw

Heart breaking. Tiffanie, where are you? I hope you and your baby are safe.

Seems like the guy she was dating has decided to delete her now that she is missing. What a jerk.

Does anyone have a link to the FB pg you are referring to please?

Tia

Hi CP,

The only page I've seen those comments on is private.

Thanks guys, since it's private we can't bring the discussion here. :smile:

I think she is on the run and people are helping her. Per the public FB page and MSM she has warrants out for her arrests. Also, people close to her even stated per FB she was using while pregnant. If using while pregnant and the baby tests positive, she will lose the baby to DCFS in combo with the warrants. My guess, she is going to attempt to hide and possible have a home birth. I do not think she was met with harm, but that is just my gut.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slafrance74
Back