• Missing Since 03/16/1992
  • Missing From Arcadia, Indiana
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 08/29/1967 (53)
  • Age 24 years old
  • Height and Weigh t5'9, 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Bledsoe was last seen at 10:00 a.m. on March 16, 1992, as he was driving on Indiana 19 from from Arcadia to Noblesville, Indiana. He was driving a black and gray 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a vanity license plate reading TJSTOY. He has never been heard from again.

Bledsoe left his money and personal belongings behind at his home in Arcadia; at the time of his disappearance had had only $8 in cash and his car had just an eighth of a tank of gas. He had previously worked at the Dana Corp. in Indianapolis, Indiana, but had been laid off at the beginning of March. His case remains unsolved.
Tony J. Bledsoe – The Charley Project

Charley Project lists a few newspapers as sources, and a national missing persons bulletin which doesn't have his name. It being listed makes me think it used to? Does anyone have access to the newspapers?

Atlanta, IN update. Utility Superintendent and Building Commissioner Andy Emmert placed on leave while Indiana State Police continue their investigation that grabbed so much attention while at his home yesterday. Multiple sources confirm this investigation is tied to Tony Bledsoe, who was 24 years old at the time of his disappearance in 1992.He was last seen in a black and gray Cutlass and lived in Arcadia, which is directly south of Atlanta.So far, Indiana State Police have not made any arrests. They only confirm this is an active investigation.Tonight you will hear from one of Tony Bledsoe’s sons. He was only five when he last saw his dad. I know he hopes he has answers soon. FOX59 News at 4

This is a pretty interesting development, I have grown up in this area and never was aware of this case. The family has been pushing really hard for some closure, so hopefully we are now one step closer to unraveling this web. The Arcadia police department has been working on this case again since 2018, so I have to imagine there have been some discoveries behind the scenes to prompt this search. I'll be watching closely.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back