MI - 13-year old girl stabs 7-year old sister to death - September 28, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Substances?
It even makes me wonder if she could have been using some kind of substances, even at her age…..it’s just difficult to fathom. I wonder what the defense will be?
@SMK777 There's a possibility.
A drug?
What drug might disconnect her so far from reality?
Did she deliberately ingest it after parents left?

____, ____, or _____? Anyone?

An Rx prescribed for a member of the household?
Or a street-"recreational" drug, whether known or unknown to her?

How obtained?
A school mate, neighbor, or ___ ?
Bought, bartered, or received gratis?
Found accidentally at home, school, or __?

^ Just possibilities^ not a theory.

If she ingested a drug, many factors could have led to it, but seems doubtful imo that it was an Rx for her.

Last edited:
Substances?

@SMK777 There's a possibility.
A drug?
What drug might disconnect her so far from reality?
Did she deliberately ingest it after parents left?

____, ____, or _____? Anyone?

An Rx prescribed for a member of the household?
Or a street-"recreational" drug, whether known or unknown to her?

How obtained?
A school mate, neighbor, or ___ ?
Bought, bartered, or received gratis?
Found accidentally at home, school, or __?

^ Just possibilities^ not a theory.

If she ingested a drug, many factors could have led to it, but seems doubtful imo that it was an Rx for her.
Yes, it’s something to consider and I hope she was tested. Unfortunately in our era age 13 is not too young to be experimenting, and what better time to take something than when your parents are out?

Just speculation without any word from investigators of course, but as she’s a teen it’s something to take into account.

Yes, could be from a schoolmate or going into the medicine cabinet.

(Speculation of one possibility.) Maybe having a lack of many emotions was how she typically was, and so it was thought of as just her normal personality, not necessarily something to worry about... until this day.
Here is a good article that addresses the possible lack of emotions, empathy in teens.

Their parents left the girls at home at around 11:15 a.m. that day, the older sister was babysitting the younger. A detective said the argument "stemmed from a note that was placed in the bathroom" about "flushing the toilet,"

The victim was reportedly stabbed multiple times with a butcher's knife and hunting knife, and had "over 10 stab wounds to the abdomen, head, and neck. [paraphrased by me]
Babysitter, 13, Accused of Stabbing Sister, 7, to Death After Argument over 'Flushing the Toilet': Reports

Taylor police believe mental illness played a role in the deadly stabbing.
How ‘flush toilet’ note led to Taylor girl stabbing 7-year-old sister to death with 2 knives
"Mental illness played a role". So why was a mentally-ill 13-year-old babysitting a 7-year-old?

"Mental illness played a role". So why was a mentally-ill 13-year-old babysitting a 7-year-old?
I guess that is law enforcement’s opinion, and I can see why with violence of this nature.

But her family and school saw no mental health issues.

That doesn’t mean there weren’t any, of course.

I tend to think that a mentally healthy teen would not commit this crime. MOO

I guess that is law enforcement’s opinion, and I can see why with violence of this nature.

But her family and school saw no mental health issues.

That doesn’t mean there weren’t any, of course.

I tend to think that a mentally healthy teen would not commit this crime. MOO
I went back to read the news stories. Law enforcement did not claim "mental illness" played a role in the stabbing. As best I can tell, the "mental illness" comment was made by the WS person who posted the story.

I went back to read the news stories. Law enforcement did not claim "mental illness" played a role in the stabbing. As best I can tell, the "mental illness" comment was made by the WS person who posted the story.
Oh, thanks for that correction!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside