CA India Delilah O'Hanlon, 25, vanished after seeming ‘agitated’ with ‘unknown Male’ on zoom call with parents. San Diego, Jan 16 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
San Diego police are searching for a 25-year-old woman who mysteriously vanished after speaking to her parents on a Zoom call 12 days ago.

India Delilah O'Hanlon, who also goes by the name, New Delhi, was on a Facetime call with her parents on January 16 around 7.56pm, when the call ended abruptly.

The missing woman's father, C.C. O'Hanlon went to Twitter days after her disappearance revealing his daughter 'seemed distracted, high and agitated' by the arrival of an unknown male.

He also said when his daughter vanished her social security and credit cards were left behind.

The distraught dad has posted on social media about the case and lamented the lack of developments with the police investigation. Officials from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department say the missing person's unit is investigating the case.
1706614458524.jpeg

India, an Australian-American, last spoke with her parents on 16 January after her mother had spent weeks trying to get in touch with her, her father Creed O’Hanlon told The Independent.

Shortly after Mr O’Hanlon heard the man, the call abruptly ended. India has not been heard from since.

“She was agitated, could not settle and was avoiding eye contact. She told us that she had lost her job, was broke, and was staying with a friend,” Mr Creed recounted. “The unseen guy returned about 30 minutes into what had been an awkward phone call.

“She immediately looked wary, maybe even frightened, she then said, ‘I gotta go’, and hung up. Her mother tried to call her back but no answer. That was the last time we saw her or had any kind of contact.”

Mr O’Hanlon said in a post on X pleading for help finding his daughter that she had left her personal belongings behind, including her wallet, computer, credit cards and social security cards. India is believed to have been last seen in the City Heights neighbourhood of San Diego.

According to her father, India, who moved to Southern California from the UK in 2019, had a change in behaviour over the last four to six months.

“Prior to this, she was self-disciplined, committed to getting a tertiary education, and looking after her health and fitness,” Mr O’Hanlon said.

Mr O’Hanlon, who resides in Morocco with India’s mother, said he has reason to believe his daughter is in danger and mental distress.

He is also concerned that India is being held against her will.

If you look at her Facebook Page, she posted as living in Berlin (in 2019). India O'Hanlon According to the parents comment in the post above she also lived in the UK. Other than FB and her instagram page (mostly social pictures) Login • Instagram I can find nothing further and no career or job info so unclear how she is supporting herself or who she may be working with or in contact with through work. (Sometimes coworkers may have info that can be helpful if she had confided in them or they had witnessed any concerning behaviors).

“We are now deeply afraid for our daughter,” they said on X asking “if any of you are willing/able to help and want to connect directly with us — or have further questions — my DMs are open.”

According to The Independent, Creed O’Hanlon, India’s father, noted that his daughter “seemed distracted” and “agitated” by the arrival of an unknown male during his last interaction with her.

“She was agitated, could not settle, and was avoiding eye contact. She told us that she had lost her job, was broke, and was staying with a friend,” he recounted. “The unseen guy returned about 30 minutes into what had been [an] awkward phone call.”

He added: “She immediately looked wary, maybe even frightened, she then said, ‘I gotta go.’ And hung up. Her mother tried to call her back but no answer. That was the last time we saw her or had any kind of contact.”
India O'Hanlon

Last edited:
O’Hanlon updated his X followers to share that he and his wife “are now in direct contact with the detective handling India’s case.

SF Investigates post changed to 'located safe'.

SF Investigates post changed to 'located safe'.
I know and I hesitated to post it, I kept editing. The father reposted it though. I tried to show that but I had trouble posting directly, so I included the father’s twitter link, from the article, to his account. I hope that makes sense. Here’s his direct link, the retweet is three or four tweets down. *eta: I think it’s actually five down. I really don’t know what to think but I’m hopeful.

Last edited:
Here we go: He thanks the San Diego PD and SF Investigates.

*eta: “We are very relieved to hear that she is alive. But given what we heard on this morning’s phone message, we’re not reassured. Our worry for her well-being persists,” Mr O’Hanlon wrote on X.

Last edited:
I know and I hesitated to post it, I kept editing. The father reposted it though. I tried to show that but I had trouble posting directly, so I included the father’s twitter link, from the article, to his account. I hope that makes sense. Here’s his direct link, the retweet is three or four tweets down. *eta: I think it’s actually five down. I really don’t know what to think but I’m hopeful.

She's also posted on her own instagram story: Login • Instagram

She's also posted on her own instagram story: Login • Instagram
She and her family seem to live a very nomadic lifestyle even though she no longer lives with them. I've done some reading of dad's posts and the parents page for their lifestyle. I'm worried about this young lady even though she's be found supposedly. I'm leaning almost towards sex trafficking at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back