Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JEESH. That is FOX for you my friends.

Dr. Baden must read here because YOU GUYS CAME UP WITH THIS THEORY WITHIN 30 SECONDS OF THE CLOROFORM STORY BEING RELEASED.

JEESH. I already said that.

Really! Dr Baden needs a faster search engine!

the chloroform was just used quickly to immobolize the baby and then the long term drug was put in her mouth to make her sleep for longer period of time

i can see the baby saying "NO MORE MEDICINE MOMMY" and spitting out the benadryl
but she cant spit it out if she is knocked out from chloroform

i hate her GUTS

...........nurse is so done she is circling the drain..........

JEESH. That is FOX for you my friends.

Dr. Baden must read here because YOU GUYS CAME UP WITH THIS THEORY WITHIN 30 SECONDS OF THE CLOROFORM STORY BEING RELEASED.

JEESH. I already said that.

Yeah, but you admit you're nuts!

I am confused. What's the fast and furious breaking news that's supposed to be going down soon? I haven't really seen anything on Fox that has said anything more than what we really already knew?

Kind of reminds me of Nancy Grace and her ever-lasting-need to claim she has a "bombshell" of info on something. Usually turns out to be a fart of news that had already been smelled by everyone earlier in the day. Hate when news people exaggerate for the sake of having more people tune in.

(Love your avatar...)

I don't think that is what people are saying, IMO. At least for me, once a person says they have been in communication with either side, their credibility is shot. And that's what Kobe did. He was doing a lot of back tracking ever since he said he had been talking with the defense..... And that is where his credibility was lost for me, at least.

Then it should also apply to those working for the prosecution.
I'd like to hear from someone that conducted the tests in the FBI labs.
I personally don't find the OCSO any more credible than the Anthony's.
They just have a lot more power.

you know,.. he DID do a complete turnaround since his phone call with Baiz,.. hmmmmm,.. and Baiz's press release did say he had an ENTIRE team of forensic defense people. jmo

Thought I heard the other night on NG that Kobe(Kobelinski) had been approached by JB. Not sure though.

the chloroform was just used quickly to immobolize the baby and then the long term drug was put in her mouth to make her sleep for longer period of time

i can see the baby saying "NO MORE MEDICINE MOMMY" and spitting out the benadryl
but she cant spit it out if she is knocked out from chloroform

i hate her GUTS

Robotdog, remember....

Cindy explained that when ALL the facts are known....

We will KNOW that Casey is the mother of the year!!!

(In the "Sociopath Division")

I was wondering if Casey was going to be interviewed also. Her family is going to be, including her brother. I can't find confirmation about Casey though.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

I hope they don't have time to edit it. We all need to see Cindy as the liar she is. Hope George goes off on them too. The world deserves to see this family in all it's nakedness and lies. If Casey is there, she will just bat her eyes and smile prettily. Put a pole in the camera's eye and we can watch her pole dance.

I'm sorry, this is the most unsympathetic family I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of families in my day.

Kind of reminds me of Nancy Grace and her ever-lasting-need to claim she has a "bombshell" of info on something. Usually turns out to be a fart of news that had already been smelled by everyone earlier in the day. Hate when news people exaggerate for the sake of having more people tune in.

(Love your avatar...)

LOL! So so true!

Thanks about the avatar. My favorite city in the world. ;-)

I'm afraid of turning the channel now for fear of missing something else! Seriously though, if they were referring to the chloroform, why would that be fast and furious news coming down soon?

No problem Nurse! I have gained 25 pounds eating popcorn, turned into a raging alcoholic, taken to wearing depends on a regular basis, avoided work duties, started stepping over dirty laundry (and doing a sniff test on them to see if they are still wearable) all because of this fresh he77 of a case.

Sooooo-I can forgive a little name mashing from you NurseSeriouslyQRoboBeMe (isn't that your name?)

LMAO!! Oh my goodness! You had me cracking up ... talk about DEPENDS, now I think I need one!

Supposedly....under the Sunshine Law.....there is going to be another release of documents.

I'm searching for a report that TES searchers are looking for a rolled up rug....has anyone seen that report?

I think they said something about about LE being interested in something Dr. Baden has been saying about the chloroform and that LE is on to a new theory and that LE told Harris that news would be breaking fast and furious very soon. It was a very quick blurb on national news. I bet they have Dr. Baden on soon. I wish Nancy Grace would get Dr. Baden on instead of Kobi. Kobi is too defense oriented right now and he is sounding like a stupid person.

I sent NG an email last night and a link about what he had to say and also my opinion on Kobi. Will all this breaking, I hope she gets a clue that Kobi is too one-sided for the defense, not open-minded at all!

FYI - to break " fast and furious " is Fox's tag line for all news

Supposedly....under the Sunshine Law.....there is going to be another release of documents.

I'm searching for a report that TES searchers are looking for a rolled up rug....has anyone seen that report?

TES was told this morning to look for: duffel bag, rolled up rug and bones.

This theory still doesn't work for me as I still wonder about the dogs hitting in the back yard. She may have used this but not on that day?
Fox said they were testing soil from the backyard of the Anthony home - soil taken from where the dog (s) hit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back