Inside the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think partially it is explained by maybe a professional makeup artist? I screenshot'd these two pics of her from the greta interview and from the one yesterday.. what do you think?

Even newscasters do their own makeup, they don't have professionals at their beck and call like stars. If its makeup, she can forget the cheesy interviews and start doing infomercials, we will all buy it.....

Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

I've read everyone else's thoughts about this, and mine differs somewhat, so I'll offer it here.

I don't think Casey slept in her parent's room because she felt uncomfortable around Caylee's pictures. Remember the early speculation (based upon Cindy's post to myspace) that Casey was very jealous of the relationship Caylee and Cindy had? Caylee was Cindy's little baby now. And Casey wasn't.

I think now that Caylee was "gone" Casey slept with her mother to reclaim the position of being "Cindy's baby." Casey is telling her parents, "Caylee is no longer your baby. I AM." It was sort of a "visual" to back up the "lesson." (Remember Caylee often left her own bed to sleep with her mom......Casey is just mimicking what a baby does.)

Even when Casey returned to her room, her mommy had to sleep with her the first couple of nights: again, the visual lesson: I am your baby. I need you.

Thank you for finding all these!! I really appreciate. I'm going to look through them when I get home tonight. :)

I noticed this too!!! The muscles in her lower cheeks/jaw and around her mouth did NOT move. And her skin did look really great. I felt odd for noticing this, but IMO she's been touched up relatively recently. I don't get it.

I don't get why you think her skin looks really great and "touched up." :waitasec:

To me, her face looks tired and anorexic...not good at all.

I want to hope maybe this was in an effort to protect his family at the time from the lunatic protestors. Sorry, but they honestly were out of Central Casting, straight out of a carnival horror movie the way they were tossing things at the house, complete w chants, jeers, cursing, good Lord... now THAT is not only weird, it's primitive and barbaric. Poor GA may have had every reason to sleep on the couch--with both eyes open, one on this tribe, and one on his daughter, geeeesh... JMO

I tend to think that GA slept on the couch so that he could view/be aware of everything going on in the house. Making sure that the female bounty hunter and the others didn't get into anything they shouldn't.

These theories sound most reasonable to me.

I also believe the ONLY reason Casey slept in her mother's room is so she wasn't alone with the FBH..... at Baez' instructions.

I think partially it is explained by maybe a professional makeup artist? I screenshot'd these two pics of her from the greta interview and from the one yesterday.. what do you think?
Thank you for bringing the two photos in for reference! Maybe it could be makeup-- to me it does appear that her skin has undergone some sort of treatment-- like Botox.
I don't get why you think her skin looks really great and "touched up." :waitasec:

To me, her face looks tired and anorexic...not good at all.

I think her skin looks really great to the extent that all the sun damage, broken capillaries and other uneven parts seem to have disappeared. Also, she has undergone a radical weight loss, but her skin seems to sag less than before. It's just my opinion of course, but I think her skin looks resurfaced and IMO I think the texture looks pretty great-- especially considering what she's been going through.
Also her facial muscles DONT MOVE when she talks-- I don't think that looks great, but I do think it looks like Botox.

Hi, this is the first time I have posted-but have been following this case along with you all from the beginning. I just have to say that I am so impressed with everyone's hard work and dedication to this case.

I wanted to offer a bit of information on the ultrasound pictures. I have been an ultrasound tech for about 8 years and I believe the pictures shown on the "home tour" appear to be of a more developed fetus. The 3d picture shows the baby has a substantial amount of fat, which is indicative of a later term pregnancy. The 2d picture also shows a well developed fetus. Above the foot, you can see the placenta which looks like it is a grade II, which is typical for a mid to late 3rd trimester pregnancy.

Hope this helps!!!

wonderful knowlege......and can you tell that it is a GIRL??? never know whose sonar pix CA has up......?????

Thank you for bringing the two photos in for reference! Maybe it could be makeup-- to me it does appear that her skin has undergone some sort of treatment-- like Botox.

I think her skin looks really great to the extent that all the sun damage, broken capillaries and other uneven parts seem to have disappeared. Also, she has undergone a radical weight loss, but her skin seems to sag less than before. It's just my opinion of course, but I think her skin looks resurfaced and IMO I think the texture looks pretty great-- especially considering what she's been going through.
Also her facial muscles DONT MOVE when she talks-- I don't think that looks great, but I do think it looks like Botox.

geez where would CA get $$$ for that also??? and why now??? crazy if she did! Not the time IMO

wonderful knowlege......and can you tell that it is a GIRL??? never know whose sonar pix CA has up......?????

Unfortunately, I can't tell if it is a girl or boy due to the baby's position.

I am kind of curious why Casey had a 3d ultrasound? Dr.'s don't usually order those unless there is reason to suspect a problem with the fetus. Many people pay for these out of pocket, in my area could be between $200-$400 or maybe the Dr. ordered it due to her lack of prenatal care.

Unfortunately, I can't tell if it is a girl or boy due to the baby's position.

I am kind of curious why Casey had a 3d ultrasound? Dr.'s don't usually order those unless there is reason to suspect a problem with the fetus. Many people pay for these out of pocket, in my area could be between $200-$400 or maybe the Dr. ordered it due to her lack of prenatal care.

That could be the reason, everyone denied or lied about KC pregnancy til 7th-8th month???

I think CA does look different but it could simply be lack of food (skinnier), lack of sleep (baggy eyes one day, tighter eyes once she's slept) and lack of sunlight (fading sunspots). If you look at the Caylee videos and compare Cindy then to Cindy now it shows she's lost a heck of a lot of weight.

This interview makes Casey come off even more infantilized. I'm surprised she didn't claim Casey sucked her thumb in her sleep or started wetting the bed too. Give me a break!

Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

I've read everyone else's thoughts about this, and mine differs somewhat, so I'll offer it here.

I don't think Casey slept in her parent's room because she felt uncomfortable around Caylee's pictures. Remember the early speculation (based upon Cindy's post to myspace) that Casey was very jealous of the relationship Caylee and Cindy had? Caylee was Cindy's little baby now. And Casey wasn't.

I think now that Caylee was "gone" Casey slept with her mother to reclaim the position of being "Cindy's baby." Casey is telling her parents, "Caylee is no longer your baby. I AM." It was sort of a "visual" to back up the "lesson." (Remember Caylee often left her own bed to sleep with her mom......Casey is just mimicking what a baby does. Infantile is a very good term!)

Even when Casey returned to her room, her mommy had to sleep with her the first couple of nights: again, the visual lesson: I am your baby. I need you.

I think now that Caylee was "gone" Casey slept with her mother to reclaim the position of being "Cindy's baby." Casey is telling her parents, "Caylee is no longer your baby. I AM." It was sort of a "visual" to back up the "lesson." (Remember Caylee often left her own bed to sleep with her mom......Casey is just mimicking what a baby does. Infantile is a very good term!)

This is a very good point. As sick as it is (a 22 year old needing to sleep w/mommy and daddy. BARF) it's probably true. Casey thrives on attention and it's very obvious she was jealous of Caylee so this all makes sense. You notice how she's always telling stories about GA and his cheating and gambling, maybe that's because GA never fell for her lies like Cindy did. KC and CA were a TEAM, a TEAM of liars is what they are. I feel really sorry for George. He's the only one who seems level headed and knows the truth.

Brought over from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastacia129

What is wrong with CA, she keeps jerking her head back, like a nervous twitch. could that be from the meds?
I never noticed her doing that before.

I noticed that too. I got the feeling that a lock of hair was bothering her eye or somewhere else on her face.

She is used to having her hair shorter and behind her ears. This longer hair may be annoying to her,
but possibly she needs it cover the signs/results of recent cosmetic surgery.

She had to keep from using her hand to shove the hair out of the way or else she MAY expose sutures, a suture line, a scar, or bandaids around the eye area, in front of the ears, behind the ears, (jowl lift), and at the corners of the eyes.

Thus, IMOO.... the reason for the "new-do"(?)

Notice that her eyebrows do not move at all, that her forhead has no wrinkles of expression of any kind.
Could be the sure signs of Botox injections.

Notice that she no longer has sagging jowls, or "turkey neck".
At her age, (and mine!) regardless of over-all body weight loss, the sagging jowls do not disappear w/ out surgery.

For people 50 y/o + .... cosmetic/plastic surgeons will perform a week-end mini lift,
with very little noticable evidence after 24-48 hours. It fixes the jowls, the neck, and sometimes around the eyes.

Some places call it the "Baby Boomers' Face Lift". Or "Week-end Mini Lift".

I'm not saying she had cosmetic surgery, nor am I condemning her if she did....
in fact I wish I had the time and money to get the mini lift myself!..... anyway, I'm just posting my own opinion.

Quote:

What is wrong with CA, she keeps jerking her head back, like a nervous twitch. could that be from the meds?

I noticed that too. I got the feeling that a lock of hair was bothering her eye or somewhere else on her face.

She is used to having her hair shorter and behind her ears. This longer hair may be annoying to her, but she needs it cover the signs/results of recent cosmetic surgery.

She had to keep from using her hand to shove the hair out of the way or else she may expose sutures, a suture line, a scar, or bandaids around the eye area, in front of the ears, behind the ears, (jowl lift), and at the corners of the eyes.

Thus the reason for the "new-do".

Notice that her eyebrows do not move at all, that her forhead has no wrinkles of expression of any kind. Sure signs of Botox injections.

Notice that she no longer has sagging jowls, or "turkey neck".
At her age, (and mine!) regardless of over-all body weight loss, the sagging jowls do not disappear w/ out surgery.

For people 50 y/o + .... cosmetic/plastic surgeons will perform a week-end mini lift, with very little evidence after 24-48 hours. It fixes the jowls, the neck, and sometimes around the eye

Some places call it the "Baby Boomers' Face Lift". Or "Week-end Mini Lift".

Hmmm, any ideas on where she got the money to pay for all these beauty treatments?? And why is Cindy so concerned about her LOOKS when her granddaughter is dead and her daughter is going to prison for her murder?

Quote:

She is used to having her hair shorter and behind her ears. This longer hair may be annoying to her,
but possibly she needs it cover the signs/results of recent cosmetic surgery.

Yep, I think you are right on about the PS,IMO. I can't think of any other reason why Cindy would suddenly change her hairstyle to one that is shaggy and all in her face.

Also, her eyebrows are off. The end of the eyebrow is positioned over towards the middle of her eye. CA's upper lids look puffy.

This is a result of swelling from a forehead lift or eye-lid swelling from having her upper eye lids done, IMO. I can't think of another explanation of why her eyebrows would be off like this.

I'm thinking full face-lift. IMO

I don't have a problem with anyone having PS. However, if in CA's shoes,my looks would be the last thing on my mind.:no:

Yes, looks professional to me. I believe that when a person is going to appear on t.v., the station has a makeup artist to do their hair and makeup, it's SOP.
Cindy has lost weight, her hair has grown a lot since the summer, and she looks haggard and drawn... stress does that to people, especially when they are 50 or older.
Remember when Beth H. had the facelift? It changed her looks completely. She now looks younger and her skin is tighter and her eyes bigger. No criticism there, either. Why would anyone blame Cindy for trying to make herself feel and look better? Is that against the law or something?

This is a very good point. As sick as it is (a 22 year old needing to sleep w/mommy and daddy. BARF) it's probably true. Casey thrives on attention and it's very obvious she was jealous of Caylee so this all makes sense. You notice how she's always telling stories about GA and his cheating and gambling, maybe that's because GA never fell for her lies like Cindy did. KC and CA were a TEAM, a TEAM of liars is what they are. I feel really sorry for George. He's the only one who seems level headed and knows the truth.

Hi, MaryAnn. I agree that it's BArf city for a full grown 22 year old to want to sleep with her parents! I really just can't picture Casey as having the heart necessary to be upset by the pictures of Caylee, so my theory is the only alternative I could come up with.

I do think that Cindy has spent the last 22 years "interpretting" Casey to others.....explaining her actions, covering up her mistakes, lies and thefts, etc. I think we see some evidence of this when Cindy says she knew Casey had the gas cans but "didn't have the time" to tell George before he jumped Casey's case about the cans.

Cindy covered her child, George exposed. I keep remembering back to his earliest interviews when he asked LE to please warn him if they discovered Caylee was dead because he was going to need to "prepare" Cindy, because she loved that baby and it would KILL her. He is acting, IMO, to protect Cindy. Rightly or wrongly, I think Cindy, not Casey, is George's primary focus.

Hmmm, any ideas on where she got the money to pay for all these beauty treatments?? And why is Cindy so concerned about her LOOKS when her granddaughter is dead and her daughter is going to prison for her murder?

Any ideas on where she got the money to pay for "speculative, maybe might have happened but possibly never took place beauty treatments?" Maybe the money is as imaginary as the treatment?

And based on a speculation, a judgment can be made that Cindy is so concerned about her LOOKS when her granddaughter is dead and her daughter is going to prison for her murder? Our opinions about her looks are of course, speculative. And in my speculative opinion, she looks HORRIBLE. Not at all like she has had beauty treatments.

Yep, I think you are right on about the PS,IMO. I can't think of any other reason why Cindy would suddenly change her hairstyle to one that is shaggy and all in her face.

Also, her eyebrows are off. The end of the eyebrow is positioned over towards the middle of her eye. CA's upper lids look puffy.

This is a result of swelling from a forehead lift or eye-lid swelling from having her upper eye lids done, IMO. I can't think of another explanation of why her eyebrows would be off like this.

I'm thinking full face-lift. IMO

I don't have a problem with anyone having PS. However, if in CA's shoes,my looks would be the last thing on my mind.:no:

I guess you know I disagree, don't you? :blowkiss: I see eyebrows moving, etc. I see a bad job of plucking, not botox! I think her new haircut is better explained by "my hair is growing out because I can't afford to cut it." But that's just me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back