Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She delivered herself like a dominos pizza and his penis was hard? He never actually seriously considered her capable of slaughtering him.

That would be my best guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure poetry, Linda7NJ! :floorlaugh:

iirc, I believe I heard Juan say, when he was displaying these pics, that forensics had to enhance some because of the memory card damage. I could be wrong.

Yes, I recall that, too. Some were only showing up as thumbnails and they were enlarged which would make them blurry I would think.

Still wondering about the flash.

I think the door was open during the entire photo session as I don't see any spots on the glass, a few orbs, yes, but not water spots that would be present when the shower was running.

JMO

Would you sit down in your shower if someone had a knife or a gun in their hand and told you to do so? How about if they were all dressed up in mostly dark clothing with gloves and possibly a ski hoody over their heads?

I think that's what TA was looking at just before she assaulted him with whatever weapon she had.

I'd sit down. Damn sure. I don't think I'd be worrying about the drain under my bum.

moo

Well, yes of course, That was my point, that I would not sit down in it willingly. Meaning, that I believe he was there in that position as a result of being forced to do so. I guess I wasn't clear? Sorry. I totally agree with you, btw.

I don't think he was posing. But I do get the impression he was recovering from something, comforting himself, experiencing somewhat of a relief, the way he had his arms holding them to his chest. Who knows, maybe he was praying, I mean he was a religious man. Of course, at that point, he believed he had finally gotten rid of JA. He believed she had left. Then, alas, there she was. :(

Maybe so. I guess if we had the answer to all of our questions regarding that day and those pics, the prosecution would have a slam dunk, and we wouldn't have to listen to Jodi for days and days on end trying to sound so smart with her big vocabulary that is used out of context. lol! If I hear the word edify or de edify one more time, I'm gonna be on trial for murder.... Of a helpless Samsung laptop computer! lol

Here's another one from that same time that was, mysteriously, uploaded June 13, 2008, the day after jodiannarias posted the other one. This is the only video uploaded by this 'second' account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIsCVcOy11k

Edited to add: VERY creepy that a video from this same time frame was posted on Travis' MySpace blog on May 29, 2008. We know she had his password and was messing with his MySpace account so it's hard to avoid the suspicion that she posted it the same day she made a YT account under her own name and posted a similar video. Someone said that was taken shortly after they met?

But some of those pics actually look like he was posing for them. Like the ones of his back with his arms against the wall. And when he was sitting down in the shower, his legs were crossed on purpose so he wouldn't show his privates. So how did he NOT know?

Someone pointed out to me that his leg is not crossed over the other, and that it's an optical illusion.

It appears he was. The information can be found in searchable court records in Riverside, CA - I am not going to link it or provide details.

Hmm I guess this will be the latest straw in the supporters grasp but I still wont let it change my mind about the FACTS in this case. When did he move from CA? If this was something reliable/related im sure the defense would jump all over it. I say let them have that straw they'll need it for jodi's koolaid they seem to be drinking.

If it were true or had any substance, why wouldn't the DA have brought it up already?

ETA - Sorry Minor, I meant to post your quote, not mine.

It's minor -a misdemeanor that ended in probation and it wouldn't be admissible.

Hmm I guess this will be the latest straw in the supporters grasp but I still wont let it change my mind about the FACTS in this case. When did he move from CA? If this was something reliable/related im sure the defense would jump all over it. I say let them have that straw they'll need it for jodi's koolaid they seem to be drinking.

It has nothing to do with this case, which is why no one has ever heard about it. It should not change anyone's mind about what happened in this case.

The only pic that seems lighter and in focus is the one that is square on his face. I'm not sure if she (JA) adjusted the settings for that or if LE enhanced the photo. All the other pics are out of focus, dark and quite carpy. JA is a lame azzed photographer at best. Point and shoot I can do as well and better than she did...Even though she was probably shooting the pics from the closet.

moo

That has been enhanced as there are 2 of the same pose but different light effects.
Why would she go there and photograph him without his knowledge with his camera that she had never used before then delete them? Why photograph him at all when she could have just walked in the bathroom, open the shower door and kill him? If she was shooting the photos from the closet how did she get the straight on shots? The closet is at an angle from the shower.

Does anyone here shower with their arms extended above their head? The only time I extend my arms when I shower is to shave my armpits.

Well, yes of course, That was my point, that I would not sit down in it willingly. Meaning, that I believe he was there in that position as a result of being forced to do so. I guess I wasn't clear? Sorry. I totally agree with you, btw.
In fact, with the lame azzed pedo accusation, wouldn't this kind of info with credible back up be more interesting and compelling to their case than anything they've presented so far? I call...Bullchite. 5 years and this suddenly show up? pffftttt...

moo

That has been enhanced as there are 2 of the same pose but different light effects.
Why would she go there and photograph him without his knowledge with his camera that she had never used before then delete them? Why photograph him at all when she could have just walked in the bathroom, open the shower door and kill him? If she was shooting the photos from the closet how did she get the straight on shots? The closet is at an angle from the shower.

Does anyone here shower with their arms extended above their head? The only time I extend my arms when I shower is to shave my armpits.

I agree with you totally. Thanks for saying it.

exactly. do you think she could have been dabbling with these forces to put a spell so to speak on travis to make him fall in love with her. moe than one of travis friends this week on hln have claimed she had an weird sexual energy about her.

Hey pinkie60, absolutely! Interesting thought about a spell, wouldn't doubt it. And I forgot about the 'sexual energy' comment—to me that is highly suspect. It seems like she is a succubus that went after the most vulnerable, and loving spirit to steal him away from God. I mean, if she just wanted sex, a guy with money, and to live carefree without 'premarital vows', why not go after a guy that isn't into religion? There's plenty of guys in L.A. and Vegas with a lot more money that would be happy to oblige her with crazy *advertiser censored* sex, but maybe they are not 'innocent' enough for her.? Maybe she enjoyed the conquest of stealing his heart away from God, the evil being that she is. Maybe he was coming out of the 'spell'? Interesting, yes?...

I've solved the case!!!

I've seen the nakey pics of Jodi as I'm sure many of you have. I'm pretty certain she is a hermaphrodite. Travis did not have a lot of personal experience in the sexual arena and probably had no clue. I also think this is one of the "sealed" bits of info that will be released after the trial. I seem to remember Jodi crying during a hearing about something be unsealed and I could not imagine what could possibly embarrass this woman but being a hermaphrodite may do it! I think Travis found out. He felt betrayed. He wrote her that scathing text and he was done. He was going to tell everyone about her little secret and how she concealed this from him and she would be shunned. Jodi was not going to let this happen.

She called Travis repeatedly and lied and lied and lied and he didn't buy it. He was done with her. She didn't tell Travis she was coming to Mesa. She couldn't risk him telling anyone. She left that day to surprise him and kill him so that her secret would remain safe. She arrived around 4am. I suspect she parked her rental (with the tags removed) up the street somewhere. She peeped through the window as usual at him and Naps and watched Travis on the computer. I think she spent the day sneaking around outside the house waiting on the roommates to leave and peering in the windows. When Travis went to sleep she snuck inside, into his bedroom, took off her clothes and snapped a few of pictures of him while he slept and took a few very unflattering ones of herself.

She went back downstairs, set the doggy gate up to block Naps from going upstairs, and laid in wait for Travis to get in the shower. Once she heard the water running she quietly made her way into the bedroom and then into the closet. She snapped the pictures of him taking a shower. Most of the pics are clearly through the shower door and not posed. Definitely not "Calvin Klein" Ad Material. He finally sees her. I think he's startled but probably not terribly surprised since she's been known to show up unannounced through the doggie door plenty of times. She shows him the gun or the knife and makes him sit. She opens the shower door. The first attack is the knife to the chest. He fights his way out of the shower and flees down the hall way. SHE chases HIM while stabbing him in the back. He collapsed at the end of the hallway and she slits his throat. She pulls him back into the shower and turns the water on to wash away evidence and then realizes he's either still breathing or still bleeding. She stands near the sink and fires the gun into his face. She cleans up and leaves.

What a sick sick person. I do not believe in the death penalty. I'm not a very religious person but I strongly believe I do not know it all. I am sure that I do not have enough information about spiritual issues to be comfortable with taking another life under any circumstance. I hope she receives life without parole and I hope someday, she realizes the pain she has caused.

Someone pointed out to me that his leg is not crossed over the other, and that it's an optical illusion.

Corrected to say I now see it was an optical illusion; thanks.

I disagree that he was taking a shower willingly. Every single frame looks under duress to me. YMMV.

Attachments

• slide_273021_1985293_free.jpg
    slide_273021_1985293_free.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 38
When I looked at Travis in the shower, the left side of his head was facing the camera. He was shot in the right brow area. She had to have shot him before placing him in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand