Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't let you post anything negative at all. They ' moderate' their posts. I have tried a few times, even tried to be 'nice' about it, :angel:but nothing passes their mods. LOL

:lol: I've looked over there. If must be her family. She had no friends.

I will only say, that from what I have read, most there are a few cents short of a nickel. Oh and they have potty mouths! :)

Regarding the gun JA bought legally I have a question. At the beginning(?) of trial she said she bought it for safety because she was taking YET ANOTHER road trip with 3 guys that she didn't know ALL that well but trusted them (being the only woman) < her words. Now all of the sudden she has changed her testiphony to she bought it to commit suicide? PLEASE...How can times can she keep changing her stories :confused: And IIRC it was when Nurmi was questiong her. BOTH TIMES !! Once in direct and once again after juror's questions.

Grrrrrr....she does this all the time!! And if JM asked her "didn't you tell us before that you bought that gun for a camping trip?" She'd say "that was one of the reasons, but not the only one."

That's what she does. She also said she wanted to be a responsible gun owner! You know, since killing someone in 'self defense'----someone she claimed to love----made her realize she's pretty good with a gun and would like to have one! That makes so much sense!

Another thing, where did she get the cash to buy this gun??

She will just say it is a mistake, or some other lie. But no one is going to believe her.

I don't care what she says, I just want her totally caught out, once again taking her lie too far. It will not be her word against anyone, it will be her word against cold hard facts. JM got her to commit to a particular WM and a day. She's painted herself into a corner and I'm getting my popcorn. :popcorn:

the lady calling into jvm said she called salinas walmart.
a websleuths person here recently said she called walmart regarding return policy. .?????????

I really must say that I'm deeply offended and very disappointed in the turn towards objectifying and sexualizing men on this board.

Think of your fathers and brothers and sons.

We men are fully realized human beings with hope and dreams, and should not be considered merely a sexual Disneyland for women.

You swine.

:pillowfight:

:floorlaugh:
I fondly the remember the "E-ticket".....:blushing:

Beth Karas InSession
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department confirmed today, via fingerprints, that Travis Alexander does not have a criminal record. The person arrested was Dennis Alexander. He used Travis's name. #JodiArias

Who is going to volunteer to post this on that other site? Raise your hand! :giggle:

Maybe I am missing something.....

Where has Jodi ever attributed that specific photo that she herself took it, I know a poster posted it a while back as being from Jodi but I was not aware she said she took that pic.

I will say this, the best pics of Travis have been taken by Jodi and even his family use her pics on their Facebook profile pics etc, same with many posters here in their signatures are using pics taken by Jodi. Most all of the pics in the last couple of years were Jodi taken pics of Travis.

Another poster said it was on her blog, I believe the first page.

It's possible that she wasn't trying to push it as her own work, but apparently the fine print is so small people are missing it. JMO

If you have Windows on a PC I believe you can add additional clocks using the "change date and time settings/additional clocks", and set one to Arizona time, at least I can.

Thank you so much for this!

I now have another clock, in red, on my desktop in Arizona time. :rocker:

Same group/IP addy as the Support CA site. But its my understanding we cant really talk about them.
I will risk a time out by saying........WHOO HOO THEY GOT HOSED TODAY :great:
:lol: I've looked over there. If must be her family. She had no friends.

I will only say, that from what I have read, most there are a few cents short of a nickel.

I'd like to debunk a Walmart receipt myth.

snipped from http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. What's Walmart's No Receipt Returns Policy?
Walmart's No Receipt policy applies to items returned in a store only. When you return an item without a receipt, you have the option of receiving a cash refund (for purchases under $25), a Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (for purchases over $25) or making an even exchange for the product. We also follow any manufacturer's warranties.

You can make up to three No Receipt returns within a 45 day period.

I do this respectfully to inform those who believe she had to get a gift card if not producing the receipt. I just heard it on JVM again from a caller.

Do I believe she returned it, uh no. But if she did, it could happen like she said.

Photo from G&AMom's post:
070810_blog.uncovering.org_feng-jiang_china_1_small.jpg

The photo isn't showing up from sacrablue's post .. this is the photo from her creepy Journal Entry on May 10, 2004 on her blogpost.

beautiful_china.jpg

This is the actual URL if you click "view image" on that photo.
h t t p://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xl-llUHA0Ts/SCXg55YWECI/AAAAAAAAABo/HRkUffRW8Rs/s1600/beautiful_china.jpg

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

The photos below, of the aladdin's lamp and slide, look more like her work.

And when she answered the jury question regarding this trip, didn't she say there would be other women there, but she didn't know them? I have trouble keeping up with all the big and small details she keeps changing.

No, I don't think so. Her answer iirc was really bizarre, a sort of compound answer, if you will.

"Yes, I bought it to commit suicide, and also because of this camping trip. See, I don't trust men any more because of my experience with Travis. No way would I stay home! I just figured I'd shoot the first guy that tried to crawl into my sleeping bag. I'd already shot someone else, so I knew I could do it. " <snark> [Not Jodi's real testimony.]

Heck yeah you and popcorn! Me I got stocked up on. Canned sodas! Cup of noodles! Baked a pineapple side down cake! I'm like ready for tomorrow!
Got my Ativan ! Handy

Heck yeah you and popcorn! Me I got stocked up on. Canned sodas! Cup of noodles! Baked a pineapple side down cake! I'm like ready for tomorrow!
Got my Ativan ! Handy

When should we come over? I will bring my own fork.

She will just say it is a mistake, or some other lie. But no one is going to believe her.

In a way, I wish she really did return the gas can. I think it would be funny if she was being truthful about that one incident and no one believed her.

Jmho, Jodi Arias' suicide notes and threats to Travis and her one "attempt" where she "nicked" herself and stopped because it "stung" too much was just another attempt to manipulate the juror and public as she done all her life.
She was trying to minimize in people's minds the brutal slashing and thrusting of her knife into Travis' body over and over.
I missed the first part of the trial where they played her interrogation tape with Det. Flores...Jodi Arias' body language and words when she was trying to get a look at the crime scene/death photos was vile, this sociopath will do anything to get off and relive her handiwork. She doesn't want to die because she always had too much fun making everyone else' lives miserable. Liar, thief, murderer, sociopath describes Arias.

I just cut my finger with a paring knife! It Burned like heck! I thought of the pain travis may have endured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver