Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did that image of China come from in relation to Jodi, is it on one of her sites or something I can't see it? If they are flogging other peoples work I want to dob them in to the artist!

I am not sure. Sacrablue posted it as Jodi's work. Sacrablue must know where it came from. I'll try to find out who the REAL photographer is.

Anybody have the nerve to post this on the "Jodi's Innocent" website? LOL
[video=youtube;UTUL6P6mQAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg&feature=share[/video]

Well, if you look at my avatar you will see a really nice picture of a rose. I actually grew the rose and took the picture. From this you could deduce that I'm a great gardener and a great photographer, and I'm neither. All the stars aligned that day, is all I can say. COULD Jodi have taken the photo? Sure. DID she? It seems unlikely to me. I think knowing the location might answer the question.

Oh the photo is from China for sure. If you google image it there are many sites that use it to portray China.

Well after the 10 mins it took me to find what I was looking for....
;)

Well done Juan. She is cooked. It is going to show 3rd gas can was never returned and that she could only have bought gas at that gas station..

Somehow I think she is going to try and change her story.. But she is cooked..

I can't find it!!!

He did say a shot there would shock the brain but I believe he also said it wouldn't completely incapacitate him; like I said, I'm torn about this but I really don't think she went there to 'humanely' kill him (wasn't that what she said to Flores 'The least I could have done was make it humane and quick' or words to that effect)?

Juan specifically asks him in testimony whether the defensive wounds would have come before or after the gun shot. Horn states the defensive wounds to the hands would have come first.

Feel better? I happen to enjoy some of her work.

To each his own, right? But do you have to inflict the murderer's, um, artistic endeavors on all of us? Anything created with the hands that slit a man's throat in cold blood makes me literally sick.

I can almostvbetvthe pedophilia was created not by JA but by nurmi. The tshirt and undies she claims that TA made them for her ! A lie! Those were made after his death. Nurmi works with sex crimes! It's only fair to assume he would know how to give birth to that lie.
Because of the gravity /heinous of the crime! They needed to add that! That is why nurmi does all the leading with the pedophilia! Notice how he leads her!

I don't care too much for Nurmi or his style, but his client is the one who came up with the false pedophilia claims. What you state would clearly be misconduct, and probably even Crimean. So no! Nurmi did not originate the lie. JA is a pathological lier, it is what she does.

I had read on another forum that the defense wanted to use parts of the sex rape. The family would not allow it to be altered in any way for context purposes, so it had to be aired in it's entirety.

....and regarding the slurred speech of Travis , I assumed it may have been made when he was drunk. I mean it was really hard to understand and very disjointed, as you would when you have had too much to drink. I do not think Travis knew it was being taped as Jodie seemed to be directing the conversation when there was silence on his parts. I am an alcoholic, and hate to say it but I have heard those kinds of "drunk disjointed" conversations, made a few myself, except for the sex talk.:blushing:

In Arizona only one party has to give permission for a phone tape to be played.

might want to fix your type

I took one look at that beautiful photograph and KNEW there was no way JA took it. I have seen her work lol.

I looked at it and went 'damn, that's good' didn't even think to try and find it .. absolute classic!! Seems that person has logged off for a bit. As you would.

Anyone notice that Jodi picks 5 years old to describe both the age of the boy in the alleged pedo picture and Travis' remark when she dropped the camera that even a five year old can hold a camera? I dunno. It just seems odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487