Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could there be a deal in the works maybe? I dunno? Weird stuff.

I still think it is possible there are already sealed indictments and LE was just waiting for forensic results. When I heard about the search of the pond today I wondered if the lab detected some type of lake or pond water residue on items seized at the house.

JMO

No parent who wanted their daughter found would listen to any advice that prevented them from getting more insight into where she might be. These people are not mentally challenged nor has anyone forced themselves upon them. Any parent who did not know where their baby was located and what was happening to her would be desperate for any piece of information that might help them find her; as quickly as possible. Hell, they are not desperate to know or else they would have asked the boys themselves pronto (many ways to do so without any traumatization).

I am not surprised at all by this latest maneuver, but I am now officially extremely pizzed off and so very heartbroken for Lisa. I am now also officially off the fence with Jeremy. Co-conspirator, not blind-sided schmuck. JMO.

I could not agree more and what an excellent post!!

I think it's about time LE took their gloves off andr arrested DB for negligence, endangering the welfare of her children and lying to police officers. After that, get CPS to take those kids away and put them in foster care until they can find some family member who is responsible enough to take care of those children. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I think the fear of that happening is the very reason the parents aren't being more cooperative. I have a feeling LE threatened this and that's why DB & JI dont trust them. Even if they arrested DB, they'd have to show that JI is unfit also in order to remove them. How traumatic would that be ? They've just lost their baby sister, now they should be ripped away from their parents too ?

I still think it is possible there are already sealed indictments and LE was just waiting for forensic results. When I heard about the search of the pond today I wondered if the lab detected some type of lake or pond water residue on items seized at the house.

JMO

I love the way you and grandmaj think.

I'm not particularly enamored with the behaviors of either DB or JI, but I think that one of them is not responsible for whatever happened to Lisa and should seek his/her own Counsel before it's too late. jmo
SBM.

Initially, and I am talking in the 1st two days, I thought JI was hinky, then DB...

I think it's possible, that someone(s) else may also be involved...

But to your point, yes, I have been thinking that it doesn't make much sense for them to share an attorney(s)...so maybe they have figgered that out recently.

I think the fear of that happening is the very reason the parents aren't being more cooperative. I have a feeling LE threatened this and that's why DB & JI dont trust them. Even if they arrested DB, they'd have to show that JI is unfit also in order to remove them. How traumatic would that be ? They've just lost their baby sister, now they should be ripped away from their parents too ?

Seems to me that if LE had threatened them with this, the national media would have heard all about it.

I feel bad for the other kids in the home, if there has been negligence once with the baby what are the chances it has happened with the other children? You have to wonder if this is the first time she has ever "blacked-out" from drinking or if it was a regular event.. IMO

No parent who wanted their daughter found would listen to any advice that prevented them from getting more insight into where she might be. These people are not mentally challenged nor has anyone forced themselves upon them. Any parent who did not know where their baby was located and what was happening to her would be desperate for any piece of information that might help them find her; as quickly as possible. Hell, they are not desperate to know or else they would have asked the boys themselves pronto (many ways to do so without any traumatization).

I am not surprised at all by this latest maneuver, but I am now officially extremely pizzed off and so very heartbroken for Lisa. I am now also officially off the fence with Jeremy. Co-conspirator, not blind-sided schmuck. JMO.

BBM

I'm right there with ya, yllek.

I've given JI the benefit of the doubt for 3+ weeks now. No more.

He has the say-so regarding whether or not his son is interviewed. It appears, based on tonight's news, that he doesn't want his son interviewed anymore than DB wants her son interviewed.

I'm left to wonder Why?

Will the boys (if they're allowed to talk) contradict what the parents have told LE & the media? IDK

If suddenly these lawyers pick one parent over another I think we will have an answer. They cannot possibly represent both parents unless they are both on the same plane. I think it is inevitable in the near future anyway if one is charged they can only represent one of the two.

It is inevitable. One lawyer can not represent two parties involved in the same case because it is a conflct of interest. Each is entitled to their own attorney.

I worry about the safety of those little boys. I know they are with extended family but is the environment a healthy one? CPS needs to get involved for their sake.

JMO

These lawyers have been spinning stories in the media to do damage control. Heck, they've done more damage in my opinion.

Seems to me that if LE had threatened them with this, the national media would have heard all about it.

Yes it would be traumatic. However if there was something going on in that home, and apparently the mother in her own words while being the sole caregiver may have blacked out, then the children need to be in a safe environment.

When she admitted to being drunk it felt like a defense tactic to get a negligence charge rather than a murder or abuse charge. It still feels that way to me.

I truly wanted to believe a family member wasn't involved in this, but my fence is getting very slippery. Seriously, I am shock and confused by family's actions and reactions. I understand not everyone responds the same under stress, but family has some odd priorities IMO

Praying for baby Lisa.

My guess is that Attorney JT may have received a heads up on a lab result or two. IMO, there will be no second interview-ever.

It is inevitable. One lawyer can not represent two parties involved in the same case because it is a conflct of interest. Each is entitled to their own attorney.

I worry about the safety of those little boys. I know they are with extended family but is the environment a healthy one? CPS needs to get involved for their sake.

JMO
Yes but...

DB and JI are living there too, presumably.

IMO..this all just seems like hype..they schedule the appt just to cancel it..then the media has more breaking news for the weekend.

This seems like the big plan..keep us interested in this case and the poor behaviors of these parents.

The big game media folks know how to keep the public coming back..they know we are screaming that Lisa is the only one that matters. We will continue to see these kinds of games..cause it is what makes "Breaking News"

I am saddened that national media is paying for attorneys for these folks..beyond irrespondsible. Rather than demand justice for a baby girl they provide legal aide to the perps. IMO

If both parents aren't "in the know", why wouldn't the ignorant/innocent one break ranks and let his/her child be interviewed? These children have not been adopted and it would take only the bio-parent's consent for questioning. Why wouldn't the innocent spouse, who loves Lisa and thinks she's been kidnapped, pizz off their spouse rather than risk wasting more days where Lisa could be out there suffering immeasurably?.

There is no desperation and no sense of urgency here. There is only defense strategy and stalling. To me, this means neither parent has a level of concern for Lisa that equates to belief that she was kidnapped. Even if one wasn't aware until after the fact, they are both aware now and neither is doing anything in the name of Lisa Irwin. JMO...

BBM

I'm right there with ya, yllek.

I've given JI the benefit of the doubt for 3+ weeks now. No more.

He has the say-so regarding whether or not his son is interviewed. It appears, based on tonight's news, that he doesn't want his son interviewed anymore than DB wants her son interviewed.

I'm left to wonder Why?

Will the boys (if they're allowed to talk) contradict what the parents have told LE & the media? IDK

I agree!

Thinking out loud...I do wonder if maybe they saw daddy at some point that night when he was supposed to be working at Starbucks.

Or I wonder what this nightmare was that night that DB's son had.

My thoughts exactly, especially considering that D had no problem stating other details to the media, i.e, LE accusing her of doing something to Lisa, LE telling her she failed the poly... Had LE even remotely hinted at removing the other children from the home, we'd have heard about it already. Of course now, should CPS get involved and the other children are removed, D & J will claim this is what they feared all along...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse
Back