Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone beleive that the benefactor is part of the extended family like reported?:waiting:

When they were on FOX - Tacopina was holding a T-shirt. It was somewhat folded to kinda look like a flyer but you could tell when he picked it up - it was "limp". I had to watch it a few minutes - but, yea - it was a T-shirt he was holding.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone thought that maybe something happened earlier in the day, even before JI went to work?

Maybe buying the wine, baby wipes, etc. was staged and DB knew she would be on the surveillance video?

This is all JMO, but JI seems very odd, like he knows what happened. This reminds me very much of Ron Cummings where he had to make sure he was seen at work on the night in question. He looks down a lot when he speaks. Not a good thing when your baby is missing. Looks like guilt to me.

I always like to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, but now the story is changing. DB put Lisa to bed at 6:40pm instead of 10:30? In the interview yesterday, I noticed that DB didn't always look the interviewer in the eye. She would look away and close her eyes sometimes when she answered. To me, this indicates deception.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them going on tv begging for Lisa's return or even hanging up posters or anything. Instead, she's on tv making excuses for herself.

All is JMO.

I have been thinking of this all along. Like you I believe that going to the store and buying baby items was planned to make it look as though Lisa was still alive. I also wondered that if JI wasn't with DB at the store, maybe he was "taking care of Lisa". Then the story of baby Lisa being missing after 10:30 p.m. would have people believing that JI was at work. I also believe that DB changed the last time she saw Lisa to earlier because she knows if Lisa is found and she is deceased, the Medical Examiner may be able to give an estimate of the time Lisa died.

I think that DB is now saying that she drank the wine that was shown in the video as a way to be able to say that is why she doesn't know what happened, yet I honestly do not think she drank the wine, just by the way JI answered the question regarding DB's drinking, he acted like it was no big deal. That wine was a gift to the young man in the video for taking DB to the store, she needed a ride and told him she would buy him wine. As I said, DB drinking the wine was an after thought, ten days after LIsa was missing, so DB could now say why she didn't know if she turned out the lights, locked the door, wake up, etc. She just now says "I was drunk".

It angers me how people can take another person's life, then swear they don't know what happened. Almost everyone that commits a crime, turns around and tells the world, "I am innocent". There are a lot of people out there turning up dead, and no one is responsible. Amazing!

This is JMO

When they were on FOX - Tacopina was holding a T-shirt. It was somewhat folded to kinda look like a flyer but you could tell when he picked it up - it was "limp". I had to watch it a few minutes - but, yea - it was a T-shirt he was holding.
This has sod all to do with anything, but I keep reading that as Tropicana, then I decide orange juice is a good idea. I've had three glasses in the past hour.

:fight:

I noticed the flyer they had yesterday and it says "Kidnapped" on the top. I had to go to Missing and Exploited Children to read what their flyer stated and it was different.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1180911&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Okay ... the flier I saw on tv this morning was different ...

But I do not remember BS and JT having a "flier" or "photo" of Baby Lisa at the Presser that was held at the family's home yesterday ...

I will have to re-check when I get time ...

TY !

Does anyone beleive that the benefactor is part of the extended family like reported?:waiting:

No ... I would NOT be surprised if there is NO "benefactor" ...

I am wondering if it is just a "ploy" by the family ...

MOO ...

I just caught the "tail end" of Today Show while flipping channels and saw that BS and JT were on the show ...

I noticed they had a flier with info for Baby Lisa ...

I believe they are reading here -- when they had the presser yesterday, they had no flier -- and today ... presto ... a flier with Baby Lisa's picture ...

BS and JT "think" they are the"Dynamic Duo" ... :sick:
MOO ...

BEM: :sick: I don't for a minute believe either of these media smores give one flip about baby Lisa. In fact, the longer she is missing, the more exposure for them - and making TV appearances is hardly work. Just makes me sick.

I think if this was some wealthy benefactor from the family the media wouldve already dug them out. MOO

OK - interesting new statements.

This from Fox - Fox and Friends interview just now.

Both Tacopina and BS were there.

BS spoke again, a little about the benefactor. Its a "she" and she is "connected" to the family. hhmmm...........

The question was asked about "do you think the family had anything to do with it?'

BS said "no, well, not from the parents. It didn't come from within THAT home - it came from outside the home." That tells me - extended family.

Tacopina said that DB told LE about her drinking. Told them early on. LE has known this - so her coming forward yesterday wasn't "new" to them.

Of course they both believe that DB and JI had nothing to do with it, but wouldn't give odds on the baby being found alive.

Interesting.

I missed the interviews so I will apologize in advance for the questions i will have throughout the morning. First of all if BS said no, it didnt happen by the parents, but outside the home, wouldnt DB and JI WANT to speak with LE on this. Wouldnt they want to try and find their daughter, especially being that they are trying to make it sound like possibly another family member, extended or not?

Also I stand my all of my previous comments that if she was drunk enough to black out or not remember anything then she would still have been drunk when the police arrived. You dont get sober like that. No matter what the circumstances, you may get somewhat sober but not from a black out, she would have been drunk still and LE would have seen that. I find it hard to believe they knew this, if they did, I will say they are sloppy as hell then.

I missed the interviews so I will apologize in advance for the questions i will have throughout the morning. First of all if BS said no, it didnt happen by the parents, but outside the home, wouldnt DB and JI WANT to speak with LE on this. Wouldnt they want to try and find their daughter, especially being that they are trying to make it sound like possibly another family member, extended or not?

Also I stand my all of my previous comments that if she was drunk enough to black out or not remember anything then she would still have been drunk when the police arrived. You dont get sober like that. No matter what the circumstances, you may get somewhat sober but not from a black out, she would have been drunk still and LE would have seen that. I find it hard to believe they knew this,if they did, I will say they are sloppy as hell then.
She may have still been drunk. IIRC, LE hasn't discussed what DB's state was when they first arrived on scene.

I have been thinking of this all along. Like you I believe that going to the store and buying baby items was planned to make it look as though Lisa was still alive. I also wondered that if JI wasn't with DB at the store, maybe he was "taking care of Lisa". Then the story of baby Lisa being missing after 10:30 p.m. would have people believing that JI was at work. I also believe that DB changed the last time she saw Lisa to earlier because she knows if Lisa is found and she is deceased, the Medical Examiner may be able to give an estimate of the time Lisa died.

I think that DB is now saying that she drank the wine that was shown in the video as a way to be able to say that is why she doesn't know what happened, yet I honestly do not think she drank the wine, just by the way JI answered the question regarding DB's drinking, he acted like it was no big deal. That wine was a gift to the young man in the video for taking DB to the store, she needed a ride and told him she would buy him wine. As I said, DB drinking the wine was an after thought, ten days after LIsa was missing, so DB could now say why she didn't know if she turned out the lights, locked the door, wake up, etc. She just now says "I was drunk".

It angers me how people can take another person's life, then swear they don't know what happened. Almost everyone that commits a crime, turns around and tells the world, "I am innocent". There are a lot of people out there turning up dead, and no one is responsible. Amazing!

This is JMO

See, loveandhugs, I have no problem believing this sort of drinking was a common occurrence in the Irwin household. DB is reportedly the child of an alcoholic mother, and I suspect that's why she is so casual about drinking while in sole charge of her kids: because that's how she was raised.

As for Jeremy, he may be a drinker as well, or may not have realized just how much Deborah was drinking when he wasn't around.

Either way, I'm troubled by the fact that her story is changing this late in the game, and by her defensiveness.

Also I stand my all of my previous comments that if she was drunk enough to black out or not remember anything then she would still have been drunk when the police arrived. You dont get sober like that. No matter what the circumstances, you may get somewhat sober but not from a black out, she would have been drunk still and LE would have seen that. I find it hard to believe they knew this, if they did, I will say they are sloppy as hell then.

frankie, if DB was drinking that much on a regular basis, chances are she's developed a tolerance that might cause her to appear sober to the casual observer. However, I'd be very surprised if LE didn't at least SMELL alcohol on her, and that's one of the reasons they began to take a hard look at her.

Well if they're calling the "team" extended family now then yes I guess she would be. :crazy:

FWIW I believe JI may have lived in NY state at some point. Might explain why there is a NY influence on the "team"?

MOO

I'm getting flashbacks to KC. God, I remember the early days and sleuthers here trying to work out what might have happened, and the story changes and lies.

That's what this feels like, to me.

I just pray sweet Lisa's story will have a far happier ending, that she will be found alive and well.

I think if DB had really been wasted to the point of blacking out, the cops arriving on the scene at 4 AM would have noticed.

JMO

Who's to say they didn't notice? They're releasing very, very little information.

On a side note... I had a dream last night about someone with the last name of "Lister"... :waiting:

Listening to the interviews a second time, I was drawn to DB's statement that she has "adult time" 3-4 times a week. She even made it seem so commonplace that she talked about how she USUALLY just goes right to sleep afterwards.

She might not think that's a drinking problem, but I'm not at all sure I would agree with her. Especially if she is also taking anti-anxiety medication.

These days, "extended family" can mean just about anything you want it to mean. . . .JMO.

Listening to the interviews a second time, I was drawn to DB's statement that she has "adult time" 3-4 times a week.

She might not think that's a drinking problem, but I'm not at all sure I would agree with her. Especially if she is also taking anti-anxiety medication.
Considering she claimed getting blackout drunk was adult time, I translate her above statement as: I get plastered 3-4 days a week.

Those poor kids.

My opinions...

A key part of the interview with Fox News is when she was asked if her neighbor drank that much too, etc. She hemmed and hawed a bit there, said she didn't know, that they hadn't compared notes, etc. This to me was tantamount to saying "No she didn't drink that much and neither did I. Hopefully this doesn't get revealed and she has my back."

MOO.

This Fox interview with Megan Kelly really brought out some things about DB, IMO. One thing, DB seems to be trying to sell "I was drunk"; Another thing, she seems almost indignant, defiant even, that anyone would want to deprive her of her "adult" time. I'm getting a really bad feeling about this now, JMO.

Who's to say they didn't notice? They're releasing very, very little information.

On a side note... I had a dream last night about someone with the last name of "Lister"... :waiting:

Thats weird you said that, I think this case is getting to me because I woke up this morning and jumped out of bed because I had a dream that the news was on saying they were searching a cesspool in the area. I realized i didnt even have the TV on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734