Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a mom not check in on her child (let alone the child being sick) after that many hours? Unreal!

She seems so off in this interview. The way she says "yes" and "no." Her giggly demeanor.

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

this is the FIRST interview that i found her demeanor "hinky".

she came across much cockier!

What kind of anxiety meds is not perscription? Isnt that what she said?

She doesn't seem the least bit remorseful that IF someone kidnapped her baby right out of her own room, that if she wasn't DRUNK she may have heard the intruder! Very telling....
I'd be hating myself knowing that if I hadn't indulged, it may have prevented the kidnapping of my child!!!

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin Lisa Irwin RT @SantinaLeuci What is happening at the parents of #BabyLisa's house? Attorney Joe Tacopina just showed up.

Oh boy, here we go.

This interview with DB and her nonchalant demeanor has me FURIOUS! OMG. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Dad looks a tad upset! Im starting to wonder if she has something on him. She seems kind of forceful. moo

Something is curdling in my stomach and I think it's DB's words! The more I hear, the worse I feel. Why do you suppose she is revealing all this now?

This interview is making me sick. She is just so nonchalant about the whole thing. Her daughter is missing and she can giggle about her drinking? How can she say her drinking had nothing to do with her daughter missing? At the very least it caused her to black out and not hear an intruder in the house! What a change from her early interviews where she sobbed uncontrolably.

OK...this is a deplorable story, but, IMO, could have been what happened with baby Lisa that nite.
25 years or so ago, my cousin and I were drinking Mimosa's...we gave her son, not much older than Lisa, a "sip" and he LOVED it...and, he kept getting "little" sips. He was dancing and laughing and we were getting a "kick" out of it.
Needless to say, the results became absolutely horrific!! He became sick and was throwing up...we took him to the bathroom and forced him to continue throwing up.
THANK GOD he was OK.

My feeling is that, perhaps Lisa was given little "sips" of wine, and then it became "adult time"...she was put down to sleep, and maybe or maybe not, given more medicine, and perhaps began throwing up and choked on vomit in her sleep...or the mixture of the alcohol and medicine reaction caused the baby to die.

IMO, the truth coming out about the mom being drunk, will EVENTUALLY come down to some version of the "truth" about what happened to baby Lisa. Again, IMO, the revelation of DB being drunk is almost "cathartic" for her....AND, now the "anxiety" meds, Xanax makes being drunk MORE debilitating and even makes the person have MORE of a reaction to alcohol than if just drinking alone!!!

All the new info about the boys hearing "noises" and the fan being on "high" speed is just smoke and mirrors, IMO.
Her coming out with the being drunk story makes her seem bad enough, imagine how she's feeling if it comes out that she was drunk AND gave the baby some alcohol and more medicine AND was responsible for her baby's death?
I'm sure when the baby's body is found, God that sounds horrible, but, the tox screen will show alcohol...IF, it's still able to be determined after this amount of time.

Boy, there's sooo much "Misty Croslin" in this story it's pathetic!!!

AND, I predict baby Lisa will be found very soon!!

Jeremy left for work at 5:20, said that was the last time he saw Lisa

so now we finally know!

and....... The 911 call was a bunch of crud.

Does he mean 5:20 in the afternoon or morning?

She's spinning her defense..........look at me, I' a crazy drunk who takes anxiety meds.....pppfffttttttttt. Hey Beannie!!!!!!!! Arrest her.

And JI...wow. He doesn't think much about her getting intoxicated while having children in her care? One of which is sick? Really?!

DB just made a statement that there was no way anyone could get in. Wasn't the door unlocked? If no one could get in, doesn't that mean it was her?

Why does she think that possibly being black out drunk doesn't have anything to do with her daughter? Of course it does, anything could have happened (and did!) and you supposedly don't remember / know.

She'd better lawyer up, she falling fast, imo. Couple times a week? He's not concerned? CPS anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly