Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Jeremy sit there, stone-faced, while Deborah is talking about being drunk with three children left in her care?

DB sounds awfully cocky in this interview with MK. I am not amused.

Perhaps he takes anit-depressant medication, too. Or perhaps ADHD meds.
I had wondered earlier, when it was reported that she was always upbeat, happy go lucky, if she were on medication. Now I have my answer.
This is so scarey. She has been playing "Russian Roulette" with the lives of not only herself, but these children. Not literally, Russian Roulette, but figuratively.

It was live on FOX NEWS channel. Megyn will have more snippets from the interview over the next hours.

Coming up later:
-What police told family about tracking cell phones
-JJP will be there discussing discrepancies (sp?) in her interview with them last week and Meg's new interview.

I have probably missed this somewhere along the line but where was baby Lisa when we are viewing her brother and her shopping at the convenience store. This has never been clear to me.

As for the drinking, this astonishes me as she was the sole adult (purportedly) in that home and responsible for the well being of her baby and the 2 boys asleep in that home. Getting drunk or high is just not acceptable to me when there are children involved.

Sounds like they party frequently with family, she says she gets drunk twice a week. If I remember right this was a Monday night. Not a weekend, just past the weekend. Your baby is sick, and you don't check on her one time before you "pass out" drunk????

Whewwwwwwwww....

DB just made a statement that there was no way anyone could get in. Wasn't the door unlocked? If no one could get in, doesn't that mean it was her?

Why does she think that possibly being black out drunk doesn't have anything to do with her daughter? Of course it does, anything could have happened (and did!) and you supposedly don't remember / know.

I got the feeling she was trying to say, "Not on her watch." But, her watch stopped as soon as she decided to drink herself into a stupor.

Her answers make it sound like she has her little "parties" at lot more often than a couple of times a week.

When asked about checking on Lisa before she went to bed, her answers were all, "I usually do."

Clearly it happens often enough for her to have a "usual" routine!! Sounds like it's more the norm than not.

Edited to add: maybe she meant she usually checks on her before she herself goes to bed (regardless of what her activities may/may not have been)...it didn't come across that way to me, though!

Additionally, I am wondering if the parents are being paid each time they go on national tv. There is a lot of underlying issues here.

Tehcloser you are so right.....

Here it goes folks....

She is winding up for her defense team to argue not guilty....

By....

Reason of limited capacity....

Next she will say the medication was for Postpartum depression with anxiety..

I will have to return before I literally pop a cork, my checkbook is waiting to be caught up and my blood pressure just can't take it....

Prayers for baby lisa .......

I am missing this interview, and appreciate the updates... 4yr of mine has max and ruby on.

Kissing kids boo boos does not make u a good mom deb!!! MOO

I have probably missed this somewhere along the line but where was baby Lisa when we are viewing her brother and her shopping at the convenience store. This has never been clear to me.

As for the drinking, this astonishes me as she was the sole adult (purportedly) in that home and responsible for the well being of her baby and the 2 boys asleep in that home. Getting drunk or high is just not acceptable to me when there are children involved.

I think Lisa was at home with Jeremy. He left for work at 5:20, the last time he saw her, and the video was taken at 5, I believe.

People that admit to 1-2 drinks are almost always drinking more. Her admitting to between 5-10 drinks means to me that she drank most of the box. And, I looked at JI when she said she only drinks about twice a week and saw a quick expression that was a change from what he had before...like he was shocked at what she was saying. Alcoholics (not saying she is one) drink much more than they ever admit to.

mommy has an attitude in this interview because Megyn Kelly isn't buying her bull and she knows it. I love Megyn Kelly!!!!

Huge difference in this interview and the one that Dan (poor deborah) Abrams did on The Today Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop