Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the hours I posted backthread. I wonder when the last person other than DB or JI saw Lisa? Did the neighbor see Lisa? Lisa was put to bed prior to neighbor arriving at home?

Just some thoughts.

She stated more than five less than ten.

Yeah, but really after the fifth drink, who's counting? Could have been five, could have been eight, but I don't really think there's that much of a difference after number five.

How do we know what alcohol content her wine had?

Glass is a flexible concept... depending on how liberally you pour 5 glasses might be a little wine or a whole lot.

If she was under the legal limit to drive she was lying about having possibly blacked out. Why would she do that?

Depending on the day, if I have 2 glasses of wine, I am buzzed. So with 5 I would definitely see the walls spinning.

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I know people are saying 5 glasses is a lot, but it really isn't . ..

Yeah, but respectfully, she aint no 160....

I don't know her true alcohol status, but when it comes to alcoholics, you shouldn't believe much of what they say. They often lie to suit their own purposes. Unfortunately, my ex was one and I learned quite a bit about them. I'm not saying this woman is, but the possiblity is there.

One thing you can't do is rely on what they say they drank. They often lie and she could have also been hiding a bottle of liquor that she was doing shots with. Often alcoholics will drink hard stuff to chase their wine or beer. They also will throw some pills in to get a better buzz.

Hard core drinkers often change in their personality and they can become very violent and confrontational, even when normally they are not.

They often will lie and say they had a black out, when they really didn't. I discovered this when I would insert incorrect information into the story that he claimed he didn't remember, only to have him correct me with details, because he did indeed remember.

Five glasses of wine may seem like a lot, but I do not think that amount would make her black out or pass out over the course of an evening.

More and more, I'm thinking a stranger does not have baby Lisa.

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I think we may need to factor in whatever other medications she took. Xanex and alcohol together would explain a lot to me.

I don't recall anyone saying how large those glasses were. Not to mention, as it was stated, that many people who have a drinking problem (which of course we don't know about DB) often underestimate the amount they drink.

Didn't she also say something else about that, something really weird?

I was half asleep because this interview was early in California, but on one of the early morning shows, I can swear I heard her say something like this : [paraphrasing]

Interviewer: what did the boys say about that evening?
Debrah: Oh they said they heard noises, but I have never talked about what happened that night because they do not know anything...

Was I dreaming or did she say something along those lines?

You heard it..

Given the timing of the search of neighbor's house, I think something was said during
this interview,maybe the drinking ,maybe in the timeline, that is making LE think
the neighbor lied to them. And why would she have any reason to lie?

-----from interview..

Megyn: some folks are going to have an issue with you having more than 5 drinks----
Deborah: ( annoyed ) oh, I’m sure they are.
Megyn: while you’re looking after a little baby and 2 little boys.
Deborah: ( rolls eyes ) she was sleeping. I don’t see the problem with me having my grown-up time.

Megyn: Jeremy, what’s your reaction to hearing this back and forth about Deborah drinking and being drunk and blacking out and not remembering everything that happened the night lisa disappeared?
Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.----(seriously??)

She doesnt see the problem with "me having my grown-up time." Good Lord! Im sorry but she is a piece of work! Her baby is "missing" and she is defending her choice of adult time? How about, oh gee I think now that maybe it was irresponsible of me....or, Im so upset that I did that because now my baby is gone...? Ok, MOO, but these two are a horror story. :maddening: Yes Yes, Just my opinion uhhhhgg Im so sad about that poor baby.:sick:

Someone posted that the police did not know about DB's drinking. Someone else said it was on Fox news. Could someone either verify or disclaim this? That is a HUGE thing. If DB lied to LE about it, it is significant.

The words did not come out of DB's mouth. But per Megyn on FOX who interviewed them yesterday for 2 hours, she said new information was revealed that DB was drunk and DB says she could have blacked out. Megyn was the one who said this was unknown to police.

***Me...perhaps this is the reason for all the activity today.

How do we know what alcohol content her wine had?

Glass is a flexible concept... depending on how liberally you pour 5 glasses might be a little wine or a whole lot.

If she was under the legal limit to drive she was lying about having possibly blacked out. Why would she do that?

It's box wine from a convenience store, which has less alcohol content than standard bottled table wine.

But I agree on the thought that a "glass" could vary in size.

Or shes holding something over his head! moo. He looks very uncomfortable with her. moo

Yes! Like he's afraid to say something. Always thought it was just a power structure in their marriage, but having something on him makes sense.

Really? What does she have to hide? Maybe her empty wine bottles?
.......whatever she couldn't burn in that dumpster. Maybe she gave her a bottle of TheraFlu, Robitussin DX or DXM, Dimetapp, or Niquel (dextromethorphan in ingredients)?

Just by her attitude i have a feeling shes not a nice drunk! :innocent: moo

She told Megyn Kelly (I saw this part.) that she had 5-10 glasses of wine. She smirked and giggled in the interview when asked if she had a drinking problem.

I am not a weight guesser at the county fair, but she weighs more than 160, IMO.

I watch the Biggest Loser and I would say she's at least 200lbs. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member