Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She told Megyn Kelly (I saw this part.) that she had 5-10 glasses of wine. She smirked and giggled in the interview when asked if she had a drinking problem.

I am not a weight guesser at the county fair, but she weighs more than 160, IMO.

I agree, but I was trying to calculate "worst case", so I erred on the side of her being thinner.

Please remember that we do not bash the parents... we can discuss but let's not bash and name call. Thanks peeps:rocker:

This gal is a piece of work. Typical socio who talks to much to the media because she thinks she sooooooo much smarter than everyone else. Her pathology is hardly anything "new'.

I agree that when people say they drank one or two they're often lying.

But her skin is flawless - her nose is small and smooth, and pale. I don't see any evidence at all of her being a really heavy drinker.
IIRC - she's only 25 + oftentimes the visible long term effects aren't present at such a young age. I think she often appears very red faced, sweaty + rubs her chin / cheeks. Could be nerves, could be "in the lights of the media", could be that she's a heavy drinker, was hungover at the start + then had to suddenly sober up, could be ? something else. MOO

ETA - The biggest hint to me that she might have a drinking problem is when she says something to the effect of -- like everyone else who drinks I don't remember things that happened when I was drinking. Well I'm here to tell ya, that's not universal. IMO - plenty of people who drink remember all the stupid antics the following morning, sometimes wishing they didn't ;) All the same, memory loss + blackouts come after a drinking problem is established, if I'm not mistaken they are key indicators of such. Again MOO.

It's box wine from a convenience store, which has less alcohol content than standard bottled table wine.

But I agree on the thought that a "glass" could vary in size.

i have 2 boxes in my frig

white box 12%
black box 13.5%

all these confessions about drinking simply gives Deb an out for the "gaps" in her timeline, imo

Where did you read this? TIA Were they in the dumpster?

In either the GMA or NBC interview which aired this morning, Deborah said that she believes LE has lied to her. One of her examples was, according to Deborah, they told her they found burnt clothes. Deborah has come to believe (she did not say why) that LE was lying to her about that.

To be clear, LE has not stated that they found burnt clothes - at least not officially to the public. So this is all from Deborah's comments.

The expressions on her face say it all. Very reminiscent of Casey Anthony.

She really takes off after the police and their questioning of her. Very combative and defensive.

It'll take a lot to break this tough babe.

BBM. Prior to seeing this Fox interview I thought she would break pretty soon (in fact I posted as much earlier) but now I have to agree with you. She really thinks she has control of this situation and that she can't be touched (IMO). My husband swears I am the queen of eye rolling but I have nothing on DB and she does it at the most inappropriate times.

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I know people are saying 5 glasses is a lot, but it really isn't . ..

I just went to one online also, and @ 5 glasses of wine and 185lb, BAC was calculated at 0.123, legally impaired. At 10 drinks, that goes up to 0.246. Different calculators will give different results, and there are other factors, such as time span, medications, food eaten that day, frequency and volume of alcohol consumption, etc. that will affect the level of intoxication differently for each person.

I do think it's safe to say that 5-10 glasses of wine is excessive for a night in. It's a very different ballgame than an occasional glass of wine with dinner. And by DB's own admission, she was drunk and doesn't remember many things from that evening.

Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.

Sure it does Jeremy. It turned you into a drunk driver and if you had killed someone you would have been a murderer.

Why is this guy defending her so strongly?

Because he knows she would never harm, sell, or cover up an accident with their daughter?

The rumor about burned clothes being found was originally together with a text at 2:38AM from one of their phones, so perhaps both are true after all.

Stop the name calling in this thread and the bashing please. No names at all. No bashing.

Until we have real facts calling the Mom is liar is not allowed. Discuss that you feel she may have told untruths. Do not call her a liar or anything else. Do not attach names to this Mom.

This gal is a piece of work. Typical socio who talks to much to the media because she thinks she sooooooo much smarter than everyone else. Her pathology is hardly anything "new'.

She seems to be starting to do "bold lying" - complete contradictions in her statements, and seemingly defiant.

Talk about bad luck. On top of all the other coincidences in this case now a kidnapper happened to pick the night that mommy was drunk off her butt to take baby Lisa.

Why is everyone buying into her "I was drunk" statement?? I don't understand the logic here. If she was at all truthful at any point we wouldn't be here debating the wherebouts and the whodunnit of baby Lisa ! !

i drink a lot and i don't lie about it. I admit i'm probably an alcoholic and probably should quit but i'm not ready too. <<<<<< just stubborn i guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710