Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PART THREE: Mother of Lisa Irwin Denies Killing or Selling Her Baby, Tells Megyn Kelly Which Questions Caused Her to Fail Polygraph Test
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/nKpblf

PART TWO: How Have Lisa Irwin’s Parents Changed Their Story Over the Past Two Weeks?
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/pRKfPN

FBI Searching Home of Irwin Neighbor for Clues in Baby Lisa Case
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/pRPU8o

FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/ouLTMm

Timeline of Events: Baby Lisa Irwin’s Disappearance
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/oDR4Dl

SNEAK PEEK: Megyn Kelly’s Revealing Interview With the Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/mPxBun

Deborah Bradley, Mother of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin, Admits in Interview With Megyn Kelly That She Was Drunk the Night Her Daughter Disappeared
« Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/nnr0pp

So the next presser is at 230pm CST? Fox? That would be in 20 minutes.. anyone have a link to where it's going to stream from?

I am so behind but has anyone brought up the fact that if they couldn't even pay their cell phone bill then maybe there were serious financial problems in the home? I am as poor as can be and I always pay my cell phone bill. Have to have a way for the kids to stay in touch with me.
I have wondered if there was a financial motivation in this after seeing how profitable missing/deceased children have gotten lately.

? Does anyone have a still shot of the Luv's diapers that were viewed in the Irwin home?

DB did say in the interview with Fox that she was really excited when she heard about the discovery of the diapers, etc. in the vacant house. She indicated that she thinks they have something to do with Lisa. fyi

My opinion (for what it's worth) is that once again the media is in a feeding frenzy and it getting everyone worked up.

We don't know if DB told LE about her drinking that night. We know that DB told the media, but LE did not tell the media.

We don't know for certain how much DB drank that night, or how intoxicated she was. We also don't know if the cops have the answers to these questions.

We don't know if there is any truth to whether burnt clothes were found, or if the cell phone pinged at 2:30am. We know that DB says that the interviewer told her (possibly showed her) these things.

We don't know what she told LE about the times she checked on the baby. Since the friend was there till 10:30, she could have just said she checked because she KNOWS Lisa had not yet been kidnapped.

We don't know what her body language is telling us. Just reading the forums you can see that about half think she was flippant or annoyed. The other half thing she was concentrating and seemed self-conscious. Half of us are wrong.

We don't know why LE bumped up their search today. It could be due to the interview this morning, or it could be that they got a relevant tip, OR it could be to try and psych out the parents.

We don't know how big her wineglasses were, how much alcohol content was in the wine, how much she normally drinks, whether she normally drinks on weekends, whether she and the neighbor routinely sat around drinking, etc.

In other words, we are speculating on a whole lot of stuff. And some of this is big. I personally have no reason to NOT believe the mom yet. But Fox news said that LE didn't know about the drinking. Now we find out that Fox doesn't REALLY know if LE knows about the drinking or not. That right there was about to change my opinion. If LE was lied to that's a big deal. If DB told them upfront, that night, then the drinking is not necessarily a big deal.

Thread is open for presser.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151747"]Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:blowkiss: Thanks.

I just had a thought but I'll have to go to another thread. What if the cell phones where in the neighbors house all along? That would explain the ping being in that area.

Yes, I guess we cant call her an alcoholic because we do not know this, but I can firmly say that her drinking IS a problem...her baby "disappeared" while she was intoxicated.

Thank U so much BeanE!! You always keep me in the KNOW!!!

:waitasec: How do you call it if you don't have it???

We have a landline too..but there are other people in my home with a cell. I guess if I didn't have landline or anyone else in the house, I'd go to the neighbors.

It was in reference to the police request to re-interview the boys, which she will not allow.

That alone is supicious.

That's what I was asking earlier...had the boys been interviewed and if so, what did they tell the police?

of wine. Most people at home drink larger portions than 4oz in a wine glass.

Regardless of which she could be making the whole thing up in terms of her being drunk OR she could have been totoally blotto as she indicates blacking out was a possibility although she scoffs at having more than 10 glasses or having a drinking problem.

Seriously, she says she only drank once or twice a week but she has more than 6 glasses of wine on a weeknight, the first night ever that her husband works the overnight shift and leaves her alone with three young children, one of whom is sick-she picks that night to drink enough to not know whether she blacked out or not?

Worse for me is their refusal to let the boys be re-interviewed. Your daughter disappears, you admit you were passed out drunk and so the only possible witnesses are the boys and you don't want them to help out of concern for them? Bullcrap-you'd do ANYTHING, have them hypnotized, have them use a ouija board, whatever, if there was a possiblity thay could have heard or seen something that might help find your kidnapped infant daughter. That says to me that they don't want her found and they don't want the boys spilling anything they might have heard. Sad.

How do we know what alcohol content her wine had?

Glass is a flexible concept... depending on how liberally you pour 5 glasses might be a little wine or a whole lot.

If she was under the legal limit to drive she was lying about having possibly blacked out. Why would she do that?

Yep that's the FIRST thing I do when I can't find my cell: I call it so I can hear it ring or vibrate.

I think that LE would have done that don't you? I can't imagine not doing it.

This interview is so damning. So shocking.

And I'm really wondering why nothing more has been said about the infamous kitten that was in bed with mom and son?

Where is the kitten now? The news keep mentioning the dogs (due to outside living/barking at strangers), but the kitten has fallen off the radar????

So much of this story doesn't make a lot of sense??

MK also just said that LE believes the intruder came in thru the window. fyi

Well, if LE believes the intruder came through the window, that indicates that they believe there WAS an intruder. If there was in fact an intruder, that lends support to DB. Unless the "intruder" was an accomplice staging the scene.

weight is not the only factor in how your body processes alcohol. There is also biochemical and genetic factors at play. I can easily out drink my husband who weighs 80 lbs more than me and is a whole foot taller than me.

Medication is another factor, from over-the-counter cold medicines to prescription drugs to illegal drugs. DB said in the MK interview that she takes an anti-anxiety medication every morning. She didn't say what she takes specifically, so I don't know whether alcohol is contraindicated while someone is taking it. But I suspect it would magnify the effect of alcohol.

My opinion (for what it's worth) is that once again the media is in a feeding frenzy and it getting everyone worked up.

We don't know if DB told LE about her drinking that night. We know that DB told the media, but LE did not tell the media.

We don't know for certain how much DB drank that night, or how intoxicated she was. We also don't know if the cops have the answers to these questions.

We don't know if there is any truth to whether burnt clothes were found, or if the cell phone pinged at 2:30am. We know that DB says that the interviewer told her (possibly showed her) these things.

We don't know what she told LE about the times she checked on the baby. Since the friend was there till 10:30, she could have just said she checked because she KNOWS Lisa had not yet been kidnapped.

We don't know what her body language is telling us. Just reading the forums you can see that about half think she was flippant or annoyed. The other half thing she was concentrating and seemed self-conscious. Half of us are wrong.

We don't know why LE bumped up their search today. It could be due to the interview this morning, or it could be that they got a relevant tip, OR it could be to try and psych out the parents.

We don't know how big her wineglasses were, how much alcohol content was in the wine, how much she normally drinks, whether she normally drinks on weekends, whether she and the neighbor routinely sat around drinking, etc.

In other words, we are speculating on a whole lot of stuff. And some of this is big. I personally have no reason to NOT believe the mom yet. But Fox news said that LE didn't know about the drinking. Now we find out that Fox doesn't REALLY know if LE knows about the drinking or not. That right there was about to change my opinion. If LE was lied to that's a big deal. If DB told them upfront, that night, then the drinking is not necessarily a big deal.

She herself said she was drunk. The media didn't pull THAT out of thin air...she said so. No one is "speculating" on that little piece of the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth