Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to run errands. It's just now 9 am here where I am, please please transcribe what is said on the family presser thread for that presser? I'd appreciate it so much! I want to read it when I get back.

Have a good day all!

Hopefully today is the day Lisa is found.

The more I think and read, the more I feel like Lisa was accidentally overdosed with cold medicine so that mom could party without being bothered. Parents do this. I think it happens in a whole lot of households. The babies usually don't die, but maybe mom gave her a dose AFTER she had to much wine and gave her too much.

lol, first i'm out looking for alcohol content on my wine boxes, now i'm measuring what my glasses hold....

my glasses hold 12oz, and that leaves 1 1/2 inch unfilled at the top.

Report back when you have consumed between 5 and 10 glasses

:floorlaugh:

Okay, we have a half hour now to calm down and have 5 or 10 glasses of wine between the Fox interview, and the upcoming press conference with the parents.

Man, this is just more and more circus each day...

Okay, we have a half hour now to calm down and have 5 or 10 glasses of wine between the Fox interview, and the upcoming press conference with the parents.

Okay, who has the xanax? :innocent:

I didn't catch every word she said regarding that question either. I hope to re-watch this asap.

It was in reference to the police request to re-interview the boys, which she will not allow.

That alone is supicious.

She told M Kelly that she previously said she turned off all the lights because the neighbors told her that the lights were off in the house.

Everybody take really good notes on the presser, LOL. I won't be able to see it, I have to go get my oldest from school.

Ah - new about the cell phones.

Megyn asked both parents if they called the cells to see if anyone answered and they said "no"!

Now going on about the restricted stuff.

That pretty much sews it up for me. The only reason you would not call these phones is if you KNEW where they were.

Report back when you have consumed between 5 and 10 glasses

:floorlaugh:

well, if they are the size of my wine glasses I'd be surprised if she could FIND the computer to report back.....:floorlaugh:

? Does anyone have a still shot of the Luv's diapers that were viewed in the Irwin home?

If she's going to try to claim that she took xanax, drank alot of booze, and then blacked out, as her defense...she better hope her jury is made up of 15 year old boys.

Just sayin.

If she has been taking Xanax regularly she might not have same effect from dose than she use to. 1/2 tab use to chill me out now I need 3 to sleep (over a period of years taking it). Needless to say I'm trying not to take them so I can get my dose down-4 hours of sleep last night.

What is in dispute, in my opinion, is whether drinking this with a neighbor woman makes her an unfit mother.

So then you have to go back to how much exactly IS this?

I certainly did that occasionally when I had little kids. A couple girlfriends would come over for the evening if my husband was out of town, with their kids, and we'd fix snacks and the kids would play and we'd drink wine.

I don't think 5 glasses, over 3 hours, is extreme or unfit.

If you black out it's too much, even if it's just one glass. JMO.

She told M Kelly that she previously said she turned off all the lights because the neighbors told her that the lights were off in the house.

How does THAT conversation go, I wonder.

"Hey, Sissy. Man, was I bombed last night. Can you tell me what happened prior to an intruder coming into my home and stealing my daughter? Oh, I turned off the lights? Whew! I was starting to wonder." :waitasec:

:banghead:

That pretty much sews it up for me. The only reason you would not call these phones is if you KNEW where they were.

Yep that's the FIRST thing I do when I can't find my cell: I call it so I can hear it ring or vibrate.

DB said she knows she turned the lights off because her neighbors told her they saw her lights off at one point later in the night. However, she also said she has barely talked to the neighbor she was drinking with since the baby went missing. Which neighbors told her that she had turned out the lights in the house? :waitasec: Why didn't they see or hear the window entry?

In any case, it's pitiful that DB has to rely on her neighbors to fill in the blanks because she was that out of it. Poor Lisa.

well, if they are the size of my wine glasses I'd be surprised if she could FIND the computer to report back.....:floorlaugh:

I have discovered that Mason jars do quite well also....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member