INTL - Alessia & Livia Schepp (twins), 6, 30 Jan 2011 - Italy, Switzerland and France

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Le Parisien is using the word "accomplice" and that they are taking the sighting seriously, not that it is a terribly serious newspaper.

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...a-piste-d-une-complice-13-02-2011-1313078.php

En tout état de cause, plusieurs témoignages attestent de la présence des fillettes en Corse-du-Sud, dont celui d’Olga, qui maintient les avoir vues vers 9h30 le mardi matin à Propriano, alors qu’elle allait acheter son journal. Elle dit se souvenir de l’une des jumelles portant « un bonnet blanc à rayures rose, avec des lunettes ». Surtout, Olga affirme que leur père parlait avec une dame de 45-50 ans, qu’il semblait bien connaître. Autant d’éléments qui mettent désormais les enquêteurs sur la piste d’une éventuelle complicité.

Several witness statements indicating they saw the girls in southern Corsica, including Olga who says the father was speaking to a woman aged 45-50 and they seemed to know each other well.

article also states the mother feels in her heart the girls are alive

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/668...sparues-piste-eventuelle-complicite-envisagee

«Je les ai remarqués car Propriano est un petit village, on remarque tout de suite les étrangers, surtout à cette époque de l'année», a raconté à l'AFP ce témoin, Olga Orneck, qui tous les matins va acheter son journal entre 9h30 et 9h45 dans une maison de la presse au centre de la station balnéaire.

Olga says she noticed them as Propriano is a small village...she buys her newspaper there daily at 9:30-9:45am

Selon elle, les jumelles portaient des joggings rose et des parkas et «l'une avait des lunettes et un bonnet blanc et rose». Elles «mangeaient des croissants ou des pains au chocolat», marchant devant deux adultes dont le père que Olga Orneck a ensuite identifié, comme les fillettes, devant les enquêteurs.

says the twins were in pink "sweatsuits" and parkas and one had glasses and a pink and white wolly hat. They were eating pastries and waling in front of the two adults.

La femme, quant à elle, «était âgée de 45-50 ans et portait un trois-quarts noir, un pantalon blanc et avait les cheveux châtain avec des mèches», a ajouté la témoin, pour qui il ne s'agissait pas d'une rencontre fortuite entre deux adultes qui «avaient l'air de bien se connaître».

The woman sighted would have been 45-50 with a 3/4 length black coat, white pants and brown hair with streaks-she says they seemed to know each other well.

Ce scénario serait corroboré par des photographies diffusées dans le cadre d'un nouvel appel à témoins lancé vendredi, dans lequel la police juge «possible» la présence des fillettes en Corse au matin du 1er février. Elles montrent le père, Matthias Schepp, à Marseille, seul dans un garage puis à un distributeur automatique de billets. L'éventualité que les fillettes, âgées de 6 ans, aient été, à ce moment-là, avec cette femme aperçue par la suite, est «une possibilité prise en compte», selon la source proche de l'enquête.

They're saying this scenario fits with the fact that there a photos testifying to the fact that the girls "may" have been in Corsica on the morning of the 1st of Feb. The photos show the father in a garage then at a money machine. They are taking into account the possibility that the girls could have been in the care of this woman at this time.

Missing Swiss twins' mother joins hunt in Corsica: official

The mother of missing Swiss twins whose father confessed to killing them before committing suicide was

Sunday on board a police helicopter hunting for the girls in Corsica, officials said.

Irina Lucidi and her brother arrived on the French Mediterranean island on a private jet and immediately boarded a police chopper to

overfly areas in the south which the father mentioned in letters he sent before he died.

more: http://www.expatica.com/ch/news/swiss-news/missing-swiss-twins-s-mother-joins-hunt-in-corsica-official_129663.html

Missing Swiss twins' mother joins hunt in Corsica: official

The mother of missing Swiss twins whose father confessed to killing them before committing suicide was

Sunday on board a police helicopter hunting for the girls in Corsica, officials said.

Irina Lucidi and her brother arrived on the French Mediterranean island on a private jet and immediately boarded a police chopper to

overfly areas in the south which the father mentioned in letters he sent before he died.

more: http://www.expatica.com/ch/news/swiss-news/missing-swiss-twins-s-mother-joins-hunt-in-corsica-official_129663.html

My heart goes out to this mother.... (((((hug)))))

Everyone who is wondering why should go search for 'family annihilator' at your search engine of choice.
Thank you Fukiyama ... did a search and read about "f.a." yesterday, and am starting to think that you might be right :(

Days ago nobody knew for sure the reason for Matthias to travel to Corsica : there was still the possibility he could have taken another ferry from Corsica to Napoli, so Corsica would have been considered just "on transit".

Now that it is a known fact that that was not the case, that Corsica was a 'destination' for something (either to meet someone that would take care of the girls) or for something 'worse',
seems to me (and this is JMO) that he wanted to inflict lots of pain to his wife, and going to Corsica seems to me, he was trying to take away even the happy memories of the good times they had spent together there as a family. In the future whenever she thinks back about those happy days in Corsica, those memories are going to be tainted by all the suffering she must be enduring right now. Many times those good/happy memories are all people are left with to give them strength and keep on going.(JMHO)

I am assuming some behavioural experts and/or profilers, psychiatrists, psychologists are 'studying' his letters and all his movements, and can probably figure out if there is still the possibility of finding these little angels alive and safe.

From his Obituary seems to me his family is French, and read somewhere that he was born in Canada but left as an infant. Irina (his wife) is Italian, which makes me wonder WHY did he go to Italy to commit suicide? Why didn't he do that while in France or even Switzerland? I am just wondering about all these things, and thinking out loud...by no means I am claiming to be an expert in human behaviour...all just my opinion.

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/668...sparues-piste-eventuelle-complicite-envisagee
Ce scénario serait corroboré par des photographies diffusées dans le cadre d'un nouvel appel à témoins lancé vendredi, dans lequel la police juge «possible» la présence des fillettes en Corse au matin du 1er février. Elles montrent le père, Matthias Schepp, à Marseille, seul dans un garage puis à un distributeur automatique de billets. L'éventualité que les fillettes, âgées de 6 ans, aient été, à ce moment-là, avec cette femme aperçue par la suite, est «une possibilité prise en compte», selon la source proche de l'enquête.

They're saying this scenario fits with the fact that there a photos testifying to the fact that the girls "may" have been in Corsica on the morning of the 1st of Feb. The photos show the father in a garage then at a money machine. They are taking into account the possibility that the girls could have been in the care of this woman at this time.
respectfully snipped by me for brevity

Below is the link showing the [3] pictures of Matthias [in Marseille], that article is talking about. Where are the twins? Did he just leave them in the car? Was 'someone' looking after them? Had he noticed the video surveillance camera, and didn't want it to 'capture' the twins? So many questions!!!!

3 PICTURES of Matthias in Marselle "alone" : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Alessia-Livia/169083213138407?v=photos#!/pages/Missing-Alessia-Livia/169083213138407?v=photos&so=0

this picture of one of the twins is so adorable! Praying they are found soon!
( picture courtesy of "Missing Alessia & Livia" Facebook group )
168119_144408655620093_100001528772811_260283_6015088_n.jpg

This poor mother! I couldn't imagine what she's going through. I hope they are found alive...they are adorable little girls.

Seems to me that the husband didn't want the mother to move and take the girls because he wouldn't see them as much. Sadly, often husbands who separate from their wives use the kids to "get back".

I hope the sighting of this women and the girls is valid and credible.

I don't know what to make of this "mystery woman". If there is such a woman she's an accomplice to something. The fact that she has not come forward says to me she's involved in something very sinster - either kidnapping the girls to keep them away from the mom or an aide in murder. This person in Corsica seems to really believe she saw Matthias and the mystery woman together. I also wonder if that earlier story about a sighting of the girls and the mystery woman in Monza is true. As much as I would love to believe the girls are still alive and possibly with this mystery woman, I still wonder if they will ever be able to find them. The woman is not innocent, as I'm sure if she had not known about Matthias' evil plans she would have come forward already and returned the girls , especially with all the media coverage on this. I so hope there is some resolution to this for the mother's sake. I do believe Matthias was just evil - he planned everything out so that the mom would not even know what happened to her girls.

this picture of one of the twins is so adorable! Praying they are found soon!
(picture courtesy of "Missing Alessia & Livia" Facebook group)
168119_144408655620093_100001528772811_260283_6015088_n.jpg

Such a sweet and beautiful child. Thank you for posting this image, Hazel.

I am glad to hear Irina went with her brother to Corsica to show LE places familiar to and of importance to the family. I don't believe she will ever regret this trip, whether or not the children are found there. It was something she had to do.

I fear this case is very like the Skleton boys and I don't think any of these five little children are alive...

more on Matthias letters :(

Article says that he wrote this letter in French, so it would be better if translated directly from French into English, so perhaps Waddles you can help us with that, if you can find the "original" letter in French. Thanks in advace :)

I found these excerpts of that letter translated from French into Italian and also into Spanish, which gives a sense of the emotional state Matthias was when he wrote it, and also gives a bit of insight into the situation. I could translate from either language in case Waddles cannot find the "original" French version.

«Senza l’affidamento congiunto scrive Schepp - non ce la faccio!! Sono già completamente pazzo, malato, allo stremo, distrutto! Aiuto!! Non ne posso più, non ce la faccio più!». «Invece di un dialogo ragionevole - prosegue Schepp - ho ricevuto come risposta questi avvocati di merda. Tutti volevano aiutarmi, soltanto tu no! Mia moglie! Non hai avuto tempo neanche una volta per parlare, è venire a Neuchatel era uno sforzo troppo grande per te, ed è stato per questo che sono andato fuori di testa! Ora non voglio più nessun aiuto, è troppo tardi. Ti ho sempre amata!!!!!!».
http://corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it/napoli/notizie/cronaca/2011/12-febbraio-2011/gemelline-vigili-fuoco-si-fermanole-ricerche-concentrate-navigatore-181451548629.shtml
«Sin la custodia compartida -escribía el 31 de enero- no puedo vivir. Estoy completamente loco, enfermo, acabado, destruido. ¡Ayuda!", era el lamento del padre que acabó mezclado con reproches a su ex mujer. "En vez de un diálogo razonable, he recibido como respuesta a un pelotón de abogados de mierda. Todos estaban dispuestos a ayudarme, excepto tú. ¡Mi mujer! No ha tenido tiempo ni siquiera una vez de hablar conmigo. Venir a Neuchatel era demasiado para ti. Es por eso por lo que me he vuelto loco. Pero ya no quiero más ayuda. Es demasiado tarde", escribía.

Su última tarjeta insitía en lo mismo: "Lo único que quería era una familia. Perderte a ti ha sido muy duro, pero perder a las niñas es demasiado". Irina consciente de su inestabilidad estaba luchando por quedarse con las niñas. Pero ella no era la única que sabía que las cosas no andaban bien. " No sé, probablemente estoy enfermo -confesaba Matthias-, no sé de qué, pero enfermo. Adiós, adiós para siempre. No puedo más. Lo siento mucho pero no hay nada qué hacer».
http://www.telecinco.es/informativos/sociedad/noticia/100033870/La+madre+de+las+mellizas+desaparecidas+llega+a+Corcega+para+ayudar+a+la+policia

15/02/2011

The mother of missing Swiss twins on Tuesday raised the possibility that the father of the girls had picked up an accomplice on his journey through France.

"We are asking ourselves if Matthias Schepp had picked up an accomplice at the airport in Lyon," Irina Lucidi told Swiss online newspaper 20 minuten.

Swiss police confirmed that Schepp was in the region of Lyon on the evening of January 30 as his mobile phone signal was picked up then.

Police spokesman Jean-Christophe Sauterel would not confirm that Schepp travelled to the airport, but noted that the mobile

"relay antenna is in the region of Lyon and covers the sector in the direction of the airport."
20 minuten however quoted Lucidi saying that she has "never met a woman who fits this description."

http://www.expatica.com/ch/news/swiss-news/mother-of-missing-swiss-girls-raise-question-of-accomplice_130273.html

Translated bit of the letter.

And reach other parts of the letters sent by the man's wife.

"Without joint custody Schepp writes - I can not! Are completely crazy, sick, exhausted and destroyed! Help! I can not go, do not take it anymore. " "Instead of a reasonable dialogue - continues Schepp - I received in response to these lawyers ****.Everyone wanted to help me, only you no! My wife! You have not had time to talk even once, you come to Neuchatel was too much effort for you, and it was why I went crazy Now I do not want no help, it's too late. I'll always love !!!!!!».

http://corrieredelmezzogiorno.corri...che-concentrate-navigatore-181451548629.shtml

If you wish to have an article translated, copy the address from the address bar & paste it into google & choose "translate", then hit "search".

Translated bit of the letter.

And reach other parts of the letters sent by the man's wife.

"Without joint custody Schepp writes - I can not! Are completely crazy, sick, exhausted and destroyed! Help! I can not go, do not take it anymore. " "Instead of a reasonable dialogue - continues Schepp - I received in response to these lawyers ****.Everyone wanted to help me, only you no! My wife! You have not had time to talk even once, you come to Neuchatel was too much effort for you, and it was why I went crazy Now I do not want no help, it's too late. I'll always love !!!!!!».

http://corrieredelmezzogiorno.corri...che-concentrate-navigatore-181451548629.shtml

If you wish to have an article translated, copy the address from the address bar & paste it into google & choose "translate", then hit "search".
Paulette, perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough :) I am perfectly able to translate from both Italian and Spanish into English (hint: English is not my first language).
However, since Matthias wrote the letter in French, I thought it might be better to have it translated by Waddles
from French directly into English, instead of:
French ==> Italian ===> English or
French ==> Spanish ==> English

Will just go ahead, and translate it, kinda combining both Italian and Spanish versions (next post)

Without joint custody, I cannot live. I'm feeling totally crazy, sick, finished, exhausted, destroyed! Help! I cannot go on! I cannot take it anymore! Instead of a reasonable dialogue, what I got in response was a bunch of fu__ng lawyers. Everyone else wanted/was willing to help me, everyone but you. My own wife! You didn't have time to talk to me, not even once. Coming to visit me at Neuchatel was too much effort for you, and that is why I went crazy. Now I do not want any help anymore, it's too late.
I always loved you !!!!!

In his last letter he insisted on the same, and added: "All I wanted was a family. Losing you was hard enough, but losing the girls as well was too much." "Presumably, I am ill Which illness? I don't know .
Goodbye, goodbye forever. I can not take it anymore. I am very sorry, but there is nothing else that can be done."

Without joint custody, I cannot live. I'm feeling totally crazy, sick, finished, exhausted, destroyed! Help! I cannot go on! I cannot take it anymore! Instead of a reasonable dialogue, what I got in response was a bunch of fu__ng lawyers. Everyone else wanted/was willing to help me, everyone but you. My own wife! You didn't have time to talk to me, not even once. Coming to visit me at Neuchatel was too much effort for you, and that is why I went crazy. Now I do not want any help anymore, it's too late.
I always loved you !!!!!

In his last letter he insisted on the same, and added: "All I wanted was a family. Losing you was hard enough, but losing the girls as well was too much." "Presumably, I am ill Which illness? I don't know .
Goodbye, goodbye forever. I can not take it anymore. I am very sorry, but there is nothing else that can be done."

Thank you Hazel..... English isn't my first language either..... good job...

That is so sad and sounds like a very broken man....... I only wish he would have found an other way out of the situation..... And I still hope that those girls still are somewhere.... If someone would ask me I couldn't say what my feeling is.... I just can't put the finger on it.... are they alive? I don't know... are the gone? I don't know.... There are just to many variables to consider......

Can we still hope for kind of happy ending?

Thank you Hazel..... English isn't my first language either..... good job...

That is so sad and sounds like a very broken man....... I only wish he would have found an other way out of the situation..... And I still hope that those girls still are somewhere.... If someone would ask me I couldn't say what my feeling is.... I just can't put the finger on it.... are they alive? I don't know... are the gone? I don't know.... There are just to many variables to consider......

Can we still hope for kind of happy ending?

Respectfully BBM

If we lose hope of happy endings, then there is no hope. We are all here to find the HAPPY in all of the sadness. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back