Intruder theories only. No posts from rdi members allowed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By not signing it, AH makes himself look complicent.

It's human nature to believe that we are the "smartest guy in the room" but a truly intelligent person allows for other's opinions and a jury of their peers.

AH didn't do that. Fatal mistake. A career-ender, in essence.

I don't think so. It is just my opinion, but by not signing it he stating he is not going to take ownership of this because he does not believe it is correct. We don't sign things we don't believe in. There is nothing complicit about that. JMO

I don't think so. By not signing it he is not taking it as fact or ownership of it. We don't sign things we don't believe in. There is nothing complicit about that.

Nope....He didn't want his backroom dealings and lies to come out. That is why he didn't sign it.

And how about them Broncos? LOL

JMO

I don't think so. By not signing it he is not taking it as fact or ownership of it. We don't sign things we don't believe in. There is nothing complicit about that.

But the GJ signed it and that alone should be respected------they felt there was sufficient cause to move forward. Why would AH feel it necessary to overrule them; he's only one.....they were many. AH had virtually no trial experience.

Is he an egotist or something more?

But the GJ signed it and that alone should be respected------they felt there was sufficient cause to move forward. Why would AH feel it necessary to overrule them; he's only one.....they were many. AH had virtually no trial experience.

I don't believe that. I don't believe in blind faith in anyone or anything.

They felt it was sufficient to move forward with what? They have no murderer, they indicted no one for murder, so how can you indict for accessory charges?? IT makes no sense. You have to prove who did it before you can prove who helped them.

That whole indictment comes off as a hail mary pass to me. JMO.. But that is what I see. I am not a lawyer but I can think of many reasons he did not sign it.

He's a liar...JMO

I don't believe that. I don't believe in blind faith in anyone or anything.
They felt it was sufficient to move forward with what? They have no murderer, they indicted no one for murder, so how can you indict for accessory charges?? IT makes no sense. You have to prove who did it before you can prove who helped them.

That whole indictment comes off as a hail mary pass to me. JMO.. But that is what I see. I am not a lawyer but I can think of many reasons he did not sign it.

BBM: Yes, we agree.....no blind faith in anyone or anything and that is the argument for allowing the GJ's indictment to go forward.

We could've had their collective decision (over just AH's) out there and let it go to trial for everyone to see.

By not doing that, we are *forced* to have blind faith in AH's opinion only. And that's not good.

BBM: Yes, we agree.....no blind faith in anyone or anything and that is the argument for allowing the GJ's indictment to go forward.

We could've had their collective decision (over just AH's) out there and let it go to trial for everyone to see.

By not doing that, we are *forced* to have blind faith in AH's opinion only. And that's not good.

Go to trial for what??? Who killed her? They were not indicted for murder. That was what the GJ was supposed to be looking for. Was there enough to charge these two with murder. and there wasn't. So he did not sign it. Maybe he thought later there would be more information and try again but I don't have any issue with him not signing it especially with that it said.

OMO

The accessory charge wasn't the only charge. There is that little pesky child abuse resulting in death charge. To me, that says they knew what was happening and did nothing to stop it.

JMO

The accessory charge wasn't the only charge. There is that little pesky child abuse resulting in death charge. To me, that says they knew what was happening and did nothing to stop it.

JMO

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/10/us/jonbenet-ramsey-documents/?hpt=hp_t1

That is not what it says. IT says that they ALLOWED A child to be put in a situation that posed a thread of injury to the childs life or health which resulted in the death

Ambiguous at best. Not at all he did anything to her to cause her death.

No manslaughter, not homicide, no murder charges. If there was so much evidence it should have been easy to indict them
DA hunter said there was not enough evidence at that time to charge with murder and he was right. The GJ thought so also.

Allowed. That is what I said. They let it continue.

Semantics...

KNEW what was happening and DID nothing to stop it...That equals allowed in my book.

Semantics...

KNEW what was happening and DID nothing to stop it...That equals allowed in my book.

There is nothing in this family that supports that. Nothing. They stood and watched as she was killed? Sorry. No. I don't see it. No evidence to support that. IT was nothing more than a hail mary IMO.

And I am going back to the statements that clear them from suspects using the DNA.

It cleared JMC and it clears them. OMO

There is nothing in this family that supports that. Nothing. They stood and watched as she was killed? Sorry. No. I don't see it.

And I am going back to the statements that clear them from suspects using the DNA.

It cleared JMC and it clears them. OMO

They knew she was being abused in some way by Burke and did nothing to stop him from having access to JBR. That is what the indictment means to me. I know your opinion is different.

JMK was cleared because he was no where near Boulder until way after the murder. His handwriting didn't match either.

JMO

Semantics...

I agree
Just playing semantics here
bottom line
they knew she was being hurt and left her in the sistuation
and look what happened to her

I agree
Just playing semantics here
bottom line
they knew she was being hurt and left her in the sistuation
and look what happened to her

Yep. We can debate this all the next century, but it comes down to this. They knew Burke was doing something wrong, and didn't stop it, and JBR paid for it.

JMO

If the GJ felt the R were not involved
they would have cleared them,by not indicting them at all
so there is clear evidence to the GJ-the most important people that there
was some law breaking going on in that house!!

No matter how much people want to believe the RS are innocent
those GJ thought otherwise and there is nothing the IDI can do about it
P,J and B did and will have to live with that for the rest of there lives

Tezi-you are one smart person when it comes to this case
((((HUGS))))

if they gj felt the r were not involved
they would have cleared them,by not indicting them at all
so there is clear evidence to the gj-the most important people that there
was some law breaking going on in that house!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

exactly!!!!

That is so true. Nothing anyone says can negate the fact that the GJ voted to indict both parents on the two charges.

JMO

Tezi-you are one smart person when it comes to this case
((((HUGS))))

SyraKelly, I learned from all the best posters! (((HUGS))) And also the two best cops that investigated the case, your man Kolar, and Steve Thomas!

The average individual may not be able to tell the difference but handwriting analysis EXPERTS certainly could.
Exactly. So, here's a bit more evidence to consider: (...according to the experts.)

No Ramsey was Identified as the Author of the RN:

Six experts; Ubowski (CBI), Dusak (US Secret Service), Alford, Cunningham, Rile, Speckin; analyzed the original ransom note, verifiable historical exemplars, and numerous prompted samples of specific words/phrases. Yet, none of the 6 experts identified a Ramsey as the note's author.

Missing Pages from the Notepad:

From IRMI, pages 73-74: "Ubowski had determined that the first twelve pages were missing and the next four - pages 13 through 16 - contained doodles and lists and some miscellaneous writing. But the next group of pages, 17 through 25, were also missing from the tablet.
Comparisons of the ragged tops of the ransom note pages with the remnants left in the tablet proved that it had come from pages 27, 28, and 29.
Furthermore, the ink bleedthrough discovered on page 26 indicated that perhaps still another practice note could have been written on page 25 and been discarded.
We never found the missing pages."
(Thomas, 2001)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members