Intruder theories only. No posts from rdi members allowed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mama2JML!

Do you know anything about the cigarette butts outside Amy's house?

Not necessarily. It would depend on the whole of his information, where he got it, What his feelings are and what his motives are.

I would imagine he got it from investigation and the case file? I think his motives were to find justice for JonBenet, personally.

I am simply trying to figure out what discredits him as a source?

I would imagine he got it from investigation and the case file? I think his motives were to find justice for JonBenet, personally.

I am simply trying to figure out what discredits him as a source?

It depends who you are talking about.

Their own attitude and motives disqualify people for me.

Did those cigarette butts match the butts collected during the investigation of JonBenet's murder? (the ones Mama linked)

Yes. They were the same brand. I do not know if they had DNA collected from either source.

Yes. They were the same brand. I do not know if they had DNA collected from either source.

Do you have a source that proves they are the same brand as was collected during the gathering of evidence for JB's investigation?

Do you have a source that proves they are the same brand as was collected during the gathering of evidence for JB's investigation?

I have the link above.

I am still looking for other links.

That link says nothing about it being the same brand as was found when they collected evidence for JBR's investigation, which was about ten months prior.

Being the same brand as butts found ten months later in an alley is not evidence of anything.

That link says nothing about it being the same brand as was found when they collected evidence for JBR's investigation, which was about ten months prior.

Being the same brand as butts found ten months later in an alley is not evidence of anything.

Sure it does. It is a link. It is an absolute smoking gun? No. But it is something to be considered that the same brands were found outside the R's. Did the R's smoke? Did Amy's parents smoke? That would be my first question.. And then go from there.
Some times evidence brings me answers.. some times it brings me more questions. Either way I follow the leads.

If they are not the same brand as collected during the collection of evidence, they have ZERO relevancy. Explain to me how it is a link that butts found ten months later in the alley are related to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

IF they are the same brand as the ones collected during JB's investigation, then maybe they'd be a link. Until we have that information, this is yet another strawman thrown into the situation.

If they are not the same brand as collected during the collection of evidence, they have ZERO relevancy. Explain to me how it is a link that butts found ten months later in the alley are related to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

IF they are the same brand as the ones collected during JB's investigation, then maybe they'd be a link. Until we have that information, this is yet another strawman thrown into the situation.

They are the same brands. At least according to this and other news reports and the investigator that collected them.

If they are the same brand, And no one in the house smokes those brands and yet they are found at both locations where a child was assaulted and one was killed?? That is a connection.. How strong depends how much was collected from the evidence.

The ones found ten months later are the same brand. We don't know if the butts found during collection of evidence for JBR are the same brand.

Really, TEN MONTHS later? And they should be considered relevant? I suppose no one walked down that alley in the preceding ten months and was smoking, right?

Thank you Tawny for pointing out we have another strawman thrown into the situation, once again.

Did those cigarette butts match the butts collected during the investigation of JonBenet's murder? (the ones Mama linked)

That is the info. If you don't think it is relevant, that is fine. I do. At this point it connects the cases in some way.. Further investigation may keep it linked or may unlink it but at this point there is a link.

That is the info. If you don't think it is relevant, that is fine. I do. At this point it connects the cases in some way.. Further investigation may keep it linked or may unlink it but at this point there is a link.

The info says nothing about the butts being the same brand as the ones collected during JBR's investigation.

Am I not posting my thoughts clearly? I'm not being snarky, but I feel like I'm not explaining what I mean very well.

Cigarette butts were found outside the Ramsey home during JBR's investigation. (What brand were they?)
Ten months later, butts were found outside Amy's house and in the alley behind the Ramsey's. THOSE butts match. (What brand were they?)

Are the butts found during the collection of evidence for JBR's murder the SAME BRAND as the ones found in the alley/outside Amy's home?

I don't see where it says that.

"He also collected cigarette butts found outside Amy's house, and discovered that the same brands were found in the Ramseys' alley."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jonbenet-dna-rules-out-parents/

I hope they were collected.. I don't know how he would know the brands matched if they were not collected. That would make no sense.

That is not how it reads to me.. It reads to me that the cigarettes he found also matched the ones found in the alley AT THE TIME OF THE INVESTIGATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman