Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I disagree. It is no more or less important than the fiber evidence found in the same locations.

The ransom note is connected to the crime. The Touch DNA has not yet been connected to the crime. The DNA may be an innocent artifact and any Ramsey DNA found in the same locations as the unidentified DNA is just as important as anyone else's DNA when weighed against all that is known about this case.

Of course it is more important. It points directly at someone and points away from others. The TDNA is connected to the DNA that was found in her panties. It is connected.

The DNA is not artifact when it is in her underwear and there is also TDNA on her clothing that matches that sample. It is a valid sample and if LE truly believe it had nothing to do with the crime it would not be in CODIS.

As for the Fiber evidence they have fibers that have never been sourced. Those fibers point also to someone else being there.

The Fecal matter in Burkes room. Is that any where but in Kolar's book? Is there proof of this anywhere??

The Fecal matter in Burkes room. Is that any where but in Kolar's book? Is there proof of this anywhere??
No, not exactly as reported by Chief Kolar. I haven't even come across any sources of hearsay lending support to the items Kolar suggests to have deposits of fecal matter; the PJ pants "thought to belong to Burke" & the candy box "observed to be"...

No, not exactly as reported by Chief Kolar. I haven't even come across any sources of hearsay lending support to the items Kolar suggests to have deposits of fecal matter; the PJ pants "thought to belong to Burke" & the candy box "observed to be"...

Yes that is what I am finding too. Nothing concrete and nothing else that backs that claim up. JMO

Regarding fiber analyses and disclosure during the Ramsey's 2000 interviews,
when Bruce Levin said, "Based on the state of the art scientific testing, we believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray...", I believe he employed the use of deceit in a lawful capacity as an acting member of the investigatory team.

According to Thomas, the only (4) fibers thought to be a "likely match" to fibers from Mrs. Ramsey's attire were found on the duct tape. ...no mention of the paint tote, the garrote, etc.

Steve Thomas Deposition; Wolf v. Rs:

Q. Mr. Thomas, would you mind, please, turning to page 302 of your book.

A. Okay.

Q. Do you have it in front of you?

A. Yes, I'm sorry, yes.

Q. Fine. Would you look at thethird paragraph from the top, which begins "Two days before we were to go onstage." And would you read that whole paragraph, please.

A. Certainly. "Two days before we were to go onstage, we got some surprising big news when the Colorado Bureau of Investigation lab told us that the acrylic fibers found on the duct tape that covered JonBenet's mouth were a quote, likely match, for Patsy's blazer. We were ready."

Q. You've been asked earlier with respect to the forensic, you know, not importance, but the forensic views that the ransom note was being made for. Did this become an important piece of forensic evidence in the case?

MR. WOOD: You're talking about the ransom note now or the likely match of four fibers?

MR. HOFFMAN: I'm sorry, thank you, Lin.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) Did the fibers that were found on the duct tape that were covering JonBenet's mouth that were, quote, a likely match for Patsy's blazer, did that become an important piece of forensic evidence in the investigation?

A. Yes, sir.

Q. Do you know when or at what point in the case the CBI made that report?

A. I think it was sometime before we were told -- I think that information may have been held by Wickman and Trujillo and Beckner possibly.

Q. Do you know whether or not that information was actually part of anyone's presentation before the district attorney that was made prior to the convening of a grand jury when you turned the case over to the district attorney?

A. Mr. Hoffman, are you asking me -- I'm sorry, that's not clear to me.

Q. All right. That CBI report, did you receive it before you made your formal presentation to the district attorney's office? That's a presentation that was made prior to the convening of the grand jury. I believe it was in May or June of 1998 when you formally turned over the case to the district attorney. I may have that date wrong.

MR. WOOD: Hey, Darnay, I'm just a little unclear if you don't mind.

MR. HOFFMAN: Yeah.

MR. WOOD: There were two presentations, one was made by Trip DeMuth I believe in May and then there was what we call a VIP presentation that was made of a lot of people other than the DA's office in June. Those are the two presentations. I'm not sure which one you are referring to.

MR. HOFFMAN: Well, thank you. It is confusing, there is no question about it.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) The presentation that most people, and myself included, think of is that large presentation where you stood up and you gave evidence yourself. That's the one where you refer to Alex Hunter is talking on a cell phone and it sort of -- it seems at the end of that you decided that you had had enough of the case and you were going to move on. That's the presentation I'm talking about.

MR. HOFFMAN: I'm assuming -- is that the VIP presentation, Lin?

MR. WOOD: I don't know. I mean, Steve Thomas would have to figure out whether that's an accurate statement about whether he heard, saw, or thought or felt. I'm not sure.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) Well, you know what, I'm just confusing the issue. I'm going to drop that line of questioning and just ask you, did you have occasion to actually see the CBI report that indicated that there was a likely match for Patsy's blazer with the acrylic fiber found on the duct tape?

A. Not that I recall. Detective Trujillo, who was in charge of all the evidence and forensic testing in this case, he and Wickman verbally offered that to the rest of the detective team.

Q. All right. So you never personally saw a report with that result or that conclusion?

A. I'm relying on a fellow officer.

Q. Okay. Do you know whether or not there was ever any evidence that you saw or you heard about in the course of the investigation while you were still with the Boulder police force showing whether or not any fibers from either Patsy's clothing or from her boots or from any part of her was found in JonBenet's panties?

MR. WOOD: That's about three or four questions, Darnay.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) Do you know whether or not there was ever any evidence, forensic evidence, showing that any article of clothing could be matched to a substance found in JonBenet's diaper or panties?

MR. WOOD: I have to just comment that I don't believe there was any evidence that JonBenet was wearing a diaper.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) All right. To her panties?

A. If I understand the question correctly, and now just rephrase it so I'm answering the right question or --

Q. Yeah, when JonBenet Ramsey was found she was wearing I don't know what other word there is for it but panties and there was a question as to whether or not there were substances found in that panty area. What I'm asking you is do you know if there was ever any forensic evidence indicating that any article of clothing that Patsy wore was found as a particle in that panty area of JonBenet?

A. No, I am unaware of any forensic or fiber evidence from Patsy Ramsey's clothing to the victim's under clothing or underwear.

Q. Do you know if there was any forensic evidence of Patsy Ramsey's clothing at all besides the duct tape area on JonBenet?

A. As we sit here now, no, I don't recollect any other fiber evidence, other than what we have discussed linking the mother to JonBenet.

Regarding fiber analyses and disclosure during the Ramsey's 2000 interviews,
when Bruce Levin said, "Based on the state of the art scientific testing, we believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray...", I believe he employed the use of deceit in a lawful capacity as an acting member of the investigatory team.

According to Thomas, the only (4) fibers thought to be a "likely match" to fibers from Mrs. Ramsey's attire were found on the duct tape. ...no mention of the paint tote, the garrote, etc.

Steve Thomas Deposition; Wolf v. Rs:

Q. Mr. Thomas, would you mind, please, turning to page 302 of your book.

A. Okay.

Q. Do you have it in front of you?

A. Yes, I'm sorry, yes.

Q. Fine. Would you look at thethird paragraph from the top, which begins "Two days before we were to go onstage." And would you read that whole paragraph, please.

A. Certainly. "Two days before we were to go onstage, we got some surprising big news when the Colorado Bureau of Investigation lab told us that the acrylic fibers found on the duct tape that covered JonBenet's mouth were a quote, likely match, for Patsy's blazer. We were ready."

Q. You've been asked earlier with respect to the forensic, you know, not importance, but the forensic views that the ransom note was being made for. Did this become an important piece of forensic evidence in the case?

MR. WOOD: You're talking about the ransom note now or the likely match of four fibers?

MR. HOFFMAN: I'm sorry, thank you, Lin.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) Did the fibers that were found on the duct tape that were covering JonBenet's mouth that were, quote, a likely match for Patsy's blazer, did that become an important piece of forensic evidence in the investigation?

A. Yes, sir.

Q. Do you know when or at what point in the case the CBI made that report?

A. I think it was sometime before we were told -- I think that information may have been held by Wickman and Trujillo and Beckner possibly.

Q. Do you know whether or not that information was actually part of anyone's presentation before the district attorney that was made prior to the convening of a grand jury when you turned the case over to the district attorney?

A. Mr. Hoffman, are you asking me -- I'm sorry, that's not clear to me.

Q. All right. That CBI report, did you receive it before you made your formal presentation to the district attorney's office? That's a presentation that was made prior to the convening of the grand jury. I believe it was in May or June of 1998 when you formally turned over the case to the district attorney. I may have that date wrong.

MR. WOOD: Hey, Darnay, I'm just a little unclear if you don't mind.

MR. HOFFMAN: Yeah.

MR. WOOD: There were two presentations, one was made by Trip DeMuth I believe in May and then there was what we call a VIP presentation that was made of a lot of people other than the DA's office in June. Those are the two presentations. I'm not sure which one you are referring to.

MR. HOFFMAN: Well, thank you. It is confusing, there is no question about it.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) The presentation that most people, and myself included, think of is that large presentation where you stood up and you gave evidence yourself. That's the one where you refer to Alex Hunter is talking on a cell phone and it sort of -- it seems at the end of that you decided that you had had enough of the case and you were going to move on. That's the presentation I'm talking about.

MR. HOFFMAN: I'm assuming -- is that the VIP presentation, Lin?

MR. WOOD: I don't know. I mean, Steve Thomas would have to figure out whether that's an accurate statement about whether he heard, saw, or thought or felt. I'm not sure.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) Well, you know what, I'm just confusing the issue. I'm going to drop that line of questioning and just ask you, did you have occasion to actually see the CBI report that indicated that there was a likely match for Patsy's blazer with the acrylic fiber found on the duct tape?

A. Not that I recall. Detective Trujillo, who was in charge of all the evidence and forensic testing in this case, he and Wickman verbally offered that to the rest of the detective team.

Q. All right. So you never personally saw a report with that result or that conclusion?

A. I'm relying on a fellow officer.

Q. Okay. Do you know whether or not there was ever any evidence that you saw or you heard about in the course of the investigation while you were still with the Boulder police force showing whether or not any fibers from either Patsy's clothing or from her boots or from any part of her was found in JonBenet's panties?

MR. WOOD: That's about three or four questions, Darnay.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) Do you know whether or not there was ever any evidence, forensic evidence, showing that any article of clothing could be matched to a substance found in JonBenet's diaper or panties?

MR. WOOD: I have to just comment that I don't believe there was any evidence that JonBenet was wearing a diaper.

Q. (BY MR. HOFFMAN) All right. To her panties?

A. If I understand the question correctly, and now just rephrase it so I'm answering the right question or --

Q. Yeah, when JonBenet Ramsey was found she was wearing I don't know what other word there is for it but panties and there was a question as to whether or not there were substances found in that panty area. What I'm asking you is do you know if there was ever any forensic evidence indicating that any article of clothing that Patsy wore was found as a particle in that panty area of JonBenet?

A. No, I am unaware of any forensic or fiber evidence from Patsy Ramsey's clothing to the victim's under clothing or underwear.

Q. Do you know if there was any forensic evidence of Patsy Ramsey's clothing at all besides the duct tape area on JonBenet?

A. As we sit here now, no, I don't recollect any other fiber evidence, other than what we have discussed linking the mother to JonBenet.

Thanks for that! What this show me is ST had no evidence that supported his theory. Jmo

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

Thanks for that! What this show me is ST had no evidence that supported his theory. Jmo

Right. Lots of "hinky" @ the start of the investigation, with ST leading the pack down the PDI path. Beckner was a PDI theorist, not sure of his POV now. I wonder who will be taking over...

I believe Patsy and John loved their children deeply and never would have hurt either of them.

I think as DNA science gets better and better we will move in on the perpetrator of crime.

The touch DNA profile has been in the database for a long time. If the perpetrator had continued to attack young girls into the era when DNA samples were routinely taken, those crimes would have been linked to this case. The most likely reason is the killer is long dead, or has been incarcerated since before taking DNA samples from convicts became routine.

The touch DNA profile has been in the database for a long time. If the perpetrator had continued to attack young girls into the era when DNA samples were routinely taken, those crimes would have been linked to this case. The most likely reason is the killer is long dead, or has been incarcerated since before taking DNA samples from convicts became routine.
Perhaps you're right. We can only hope he's no longer "out there", but we can't be sure. The "Amy" case has some eery similarities. Although the investigation yielded no evidentiary DNA @ the time. The case, like the JBR mystery, remains open; unsolved. With continued advancements in the forensic sciences and criminal justice, JonBenet's killer & the Amy attacker (both?) may be identified in our lifetime(s). Hope floats, eh?

What Im getting out of this is that - finally -here's a logical reason for the too-large Bloomies. They probably fit perfectly over the diaper.

And the unsourced (as far as I know) "cotton fibers" that have been thought to possibly come from a Santa suit, sound very much like the insidee of a disposable diaper or pull-up. I believe there was also at least one large piece that was said to look like batting.

I had a dog once that found my daughter's diapers (used/unused) irresistable. Whenever he managed to get his cute little paws on one, he'd have himself a party and shred them in two minutes flat. He'd get so blissed out that if it hadnt left such a horrible mess I'd
Code:
probably have let him get one once in awhile :) (An unused one of course!)

Im sure my dog Lobo wasnt the only weird canine with this penchant. The Ramsey dog has been mentioned in every book Ive read. ALL I can recall being mentioned was that even though technically he belonged to the Ramsey family (and possibly JB herself??), he spent a lot of time with the couple across the street. Now Im wondering if that could have some significance. Public reports from all investigators are obviously constrained in certain issues. What may have been thought insignificant or as part of the general readability have in retrospect been found to be anything But insignificant.

Would a human have shredded the diaper and left the debris at the crimesight? Did the Ramseys have other pets that have not been mentioned? Does it even matter if the dog actually was the evidence-leaving perp?

It may sound silly but hey, you never know..

:)

I don't know Renah.. I would think the cotton from a suit would be a different substance than that of a pull up. But I don't see anything that JBR was wearing a diaper or pull up. JMO

But heck at this point everything is worth pondering.

I think it is important to look at the facts and evidence from all sides.

From ST's depo in CW v. Rs:
Q. Who is the pediatric expert that thought that there may have been some corporal punishment inflicted on JonBenet for repeated bed wetting?

A. Dr. Krugman.

Q. "What was interesting is that we found no history or pathology or evidence to indicate that John Ramsey had any untoward relationship or discipline with his children." Is that true?

A. I've never thought that.

Q. "I found Patsy Ramsey to be a complex person on many levels but there had been no reported history of any abuse in the house." Is that true?

A. What are you reading from, Mr. Wood?

Q. A CNN chat transcript, CNN April 14th, 2000, Author Steve Thomas tells his story.

A. Can you reread for me the Patsy Ramsey section?

Q. Be glad to. I found Patsy Ramsey to be a complex person on many levels but there had been no reported history of any abuse in the house. Is that true?

A. Yeah, we had no reported incidents of any abuse in the house.

Q. You talk about in your book that JonBenet was an incredible little kid, right?

A. Are we on the last page?

Q. I think it's -- it's page 353 of your hardback?

A. Right.

Q. You talk about something that sounds a little bit like something I read in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town about the sun and the rhythm of the earth beneath her feet. "She was an incredible little girl who loved to be tickled. Ms. America was the least she could have been." Am I reading that correctly?

A. Yes.

Q. Do you give her parents any credit for that in terms of bringing her up for those six years?

A. Certainly.

I have seen nothing that shows any abuse happened in that house. Nothing factual or Real evidence anyway. Glad to see him admit that.

From ST's depo in CW v. Rs:
Q. Who is the pediatric expert that thought that there may have been some corporal punishment inflicted on JonBenet for repeated bed wetting?

A. Dr. Krugman.

<snip>

Q. A CNN chat transcript, CNN April 14th, 2000, Author Steve Thomas tells his story.

A. Can you reread for me the Patsy Ramsey section?

Q. Be glad to. I found Patsy Ramsey to be a complex person on many levels but there had been no reported history of any abuse in the house. Is that true?

A. Yeah, we had no reported incidents of any abuse in the house.

<snip>

When ST states there were no reports of abuse, I believe he meant there were no "official police" reports. His theory corresponds with Linda Hoffman Pugh's allegations that Patsy went into a rage on Christmas night.

Exert from the housekeeper, LHP:

"You took her into the bathroom. It was the same destination you always took JonBenet when it was time to punish her for bedwetting."

"...Patsy often would take JonBenet into the bathroom for punishment after a bedwetting incident..."

The housekeeper claimed she could hear JBR scream in pain from the punishment taking place behind closed doors in the bathroom. ATT, I believe that Patsy used a stun gun that was purchased in 1995, to punish her child for bedwetting.

If the stun gun is held against the skin, the noise is muffled as the current is absorbed and travels through the skin. If, the person being stunned turns away from the stun gun that was held against the skin, then it leaves a larger mark, like the larger abrasion seen on JBRs face at TOD. Additionally, I notice faint lines between the "stun gun" marks in all of the photos we have access to including the one of JBR wearing the red and white sundress while standing on the porch with bare feet that shows two marks on her left leg. These marks are not from 0 gauge train track, imho.

There was a white styrofoam packing peanut found in the wine cellar along with JBRs body. There was also an autumn leaf found next to one of the two shoe prints made into the soft mold on the WC floor. How did these two particles, a white peanut and a fall leaf, believed to be tracked in from outside of the broken window, come to be in the WC?

The following portion is being posted via Mama2JML's request to be added to the IDI thread. I edited very small parts from my original post in the RDI thread. Currently, I hold the belief that PDI but am willing to study all aspects to reach that point which means any individuals, including possible intruders, must be eliminated since I want the truth more than I desire to prove any one specific person committed the heinous act.

Would you be willing to post the assessment BBM above in the IDI thread? We can discuss the assault based on science and leave our _DI leanings at the door. ...just a thorough analysis of the evidence to aid in constructing a theory regarding the sequence of events resulting in JonBenet's murder.

If, as been opined, the head bash came before the ligature strangulation, why was only 2 tbs of blood found at autopsy from JonBenet's head wound?

The enclosed head injury that JonBenet suffered was compared to a fall from a third story building and landing head first. The head strike was meant to kill this child just as assuredly as the ligature around her neck was intended to end her life.

Panic, fear, emotions, lack of a preplanning, previous inexperience at killing, inexperience at being a criminal, and the adrenaline rush are involved following an alleged accident (the head blow), involving a loved one. Under those stressors, how could any parent effectively stage anything much less compose a lengthy RN unless it was planned in advance?

In Lou Smit's 35+ years of homicide detective work on 200 cases, he only knew of 2 that were staged. Staging at a crime scene is not as common as tv shows leads us to believe.

Everything we see at the JBR crime scene is exactly what was intended to be found. It was not staged. It was premeditated murder.

I believe the cord was not cut before binding JonBenet. The non-frayed end of the nylon cord was wound around the broken paint brush. The garrote could reach from the knot at her neck to her vagina if the 5.5" tail from the right wrist ligature was uncut at this point. That was not coincidental.

OMO

When ST states there were no reports of abuse, I believe he meant there were no "official police" reports. His theory corresponds with Linda Hoffman Pugh's allegations that Patsy went into a rage on Christmas night.

"You took her into the bathroom. It was the same destination you always took JonBenet when it was time to punish her for bedwetting."

"...Patsy often would take JonBenet into the bathroom for punishment after a bedwetting incident..."

The housekeeper claimed she could hear JBR scream in pain from the punishment taking place behind closed doors in the bathroom. ATT, I believe that Patsy used a stun gun that was purchased in 1995, to punish her child for bedwetting.

If the stun gun is held against the skin, the noise is muffled as the current is absorbed and travels through the skin. If, the person being stunned turns away from the stun gun that was held against the skin, then it leaves a larger mark, like the larger abrasion seen on JBRs face at TOD. Additionally, I notice faint lines between the "stun gun" marks in all of the photos we have access to including the one of JBR wearing the red and white sundress while standing on the porch with bare feet that shows two marks on her left leg. These marks are not from 0 gauge train track, imho.

There was a white styrofoam packing peanut found in the wine cellar along with JBRs body. There was also an autumn leaf found next to one of the two shoe prints made into the soft mold on the WC floor. How did these two particles, a white peanut and a fall leaf, believed to be tracked in from outside of the broken window, come to be in the WC?

The following portion is being posted via Mama2JML's request to be added to the IDI thread. I edited very small parts from my original post in the RDI thread. Currently, I hold the belief that PDI but am willing to study all aspects to reach that point which means any individuals, including possible intruders, must be eliminated since I want the truth more than I desire to prove any one specific person committed the heinous act.

If, as been opined, the head bash came before the ligature strangulation, why was only 2 tbs of blood found at autopsy from JonBenet's head wound?

The enclosed head injury that JonBenet suffered was compared to a fall from a third story building and landing head first. The head strike was meant to kill this child just as assuredly as the ligature around her neck was intended to end her life.

Panic, fear, emotions, lack of a preplanning, previous inexperience at killing, inexperience at being a criminal, and the adrenaline rush are involved following an alleged accident (the head blow), involving a loved one. Under those stressors, how could any parent effectively stage anything much less compose a lengthy RN unless it was planned in advance?

In Lou Smit's 35+ years of homicide detective work on 200 cases, he only knew of 2 that were staged. Staging at a crime scene is not as common as tv shows leads us to believe.

Everything we see at the JBR crime scene is exactly what was intended to be found. It was not staged. It was premeditated murder.

I believe the cord was not cut before binding JonBenet. The non-frayed end of the nylon cord was wound around the broken paint brush. The garrote could reach from the knot at her neck to her vagina if the 5.5" tail from the right wrist ligature was uncut at this point. That was not coincidental.

OMO

I don't believe LP statement. I think there was something she had against Patsy and she used it and made this stuff up. If she truly believed that PR was abusing JBR in some form of punishment and did not report it she is just as guilty. I don't believe her statements at all.

JMO

I don't believe LP statement. I think there was something she had against Patsy and she used it and made this stuff up. If she truly believed that PR was abusing JBR in some form of punishment and did not report it she is just as guilty. I don't believe her statements at all.

JMO

While it remains your prerogative to believe whomever you wish, it is a fact the LHP filed a libel suit against PR & JR over claims made in DOI that implicated LHP as a suspect, as well as, other erroneous statements included in their DOI book, such as, LHP begging for a loan so she would not be evicted and that Patsy promised to leave a check for her on the counter before going to MI.

That check for LHP was not there on Dec. 26, as PR allegedly promised, bc she never wrote it. And I believe it was bc LHP never asked for such a loan.

Furthermore, LHP wanted to publically release her sworn testimony given to the Grand Jury.

http://www.acandyrose.com/03052001pughvsramsey.htm

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/lhplibeled.html

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/summary.html

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org...own-colorado-law-gagging-grand-jury-witnesses

LHP knew JBR was being punished; however, she did not claim that JBR was being abused in the bathroom. No where in my post of LHP's exert was the word abuse or abused used:

While it remains your prerogative to believe whomever you wish, it is a fact the LHP filed a libel suit against PR & JR over claims made in DOI that implicated LHP as a suspect, as well as, other erroneous statements included in their DOI book, such as, LHP begging for a loan so she would not be evicted and that Patsy promised to leave a check for her on the counter before going to MI.

That check for LHP was not there on Dec. 26, as PR allegedly promised, bc she never wrote it. And I believe it was bc LHP never asked for such a loan.

Furthermore, LHP wanted to publically release her sworn testimony given to the Grand Jury.

http://www.acandyrose.com/03052001pughvsramsey.htm

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/lhplibeled.html

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/summary.html

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org...own-colorado-law-gagging-grand-jury-witnesses

I don't believe her. I don't believe her because it is not reasonable that she would be witness to such " abuse" and not report it. I see other things about her that bother me about her being completely truthful. JMO

RS&BBM...

DeDee said:
If the stun gun is held against the skin, the noise is muffled as the current is absorbed and travels through the skin. If, the person being stunned turns away from the stun gun that was held against the skin, then it leaves a larger mark, like the larger abrasion seen on JBRs face at TOD.
There has been no better explanation (IMHO) than the possibility of assault via stun gun/taser/etc., first opined by Lou Smit, for the 3 sets of paired injuries noted in the autopsy report. The white flake on JonBenet's cheek, evident in a photographic crime scene image of the victim, covers the smaller dark mark (abrasion) depicted in autopsy photos. This could hardly be coincidental?... The tape's adhesive likely succumbed to heat/electricity causing a physical metamorphisis, adhering to the specific location to which the implement was applied.

DeDee said:
Additionally, I notice faint lines between the "stun gun" marks in all of the photos we have access to including the one of JBR wearing the red and white sundress while standing on the porch with bare feet that shows two marks on her left leg. These marks are not from 0 gauge train track, imho.
I need to study the photos to which you refer more closely via a large monitor...

As to your second point, I'm leaning toward your assessment. I haven't completely ruled out the "train track hypothesis" introduced by Chief Kolar, but I'm hardly convinced by the photographic "evidence" he offers.

DeDee said:
These are valid questions, IMHO, DeDee. I'd like to know the answers as well.

DeDee said:
Thank you, DeDee. I don't have a prime suspect mind, but I absolutely adhere to the principles you've expressed in the words BBM, above.

DeDee said:
Mama2JML said:
Would you be willing to post the assessment BBM above in the IDI thread? We can discuss the assault based on science and leave our _DI leanings at the door. ...just a thorough analysis of the evidence to aid in constructing a theory regarding the sequence of events resulting in JonBenet's murder.

I tend to believe the headblow occurred after JonBenet had been tortured via prolonged asphyxiation in the form of a repetitive or an extended ligature strangulation.

DeDee said:
Great question...

DeDee said:

I tend to agree with your assessment, BBM.

DeDee said:
Intriguing conjecture, DeDee. The body, the crime scene, the physical evidence, etc. present @ the time of 'discovery' have a story to share, but I believe there's much more to "it" than what the most common (generally accepted) theories can accommodate.

"Priscilla Strole's Murder Solved After 30 Years When Suspect 'Takes The Coward Way Out'":

" Priscilla Strole was raped and beaten to death when she was 40 years old. Her 15-year-old son found her body on Aug. 31, 1983.

More than 30 years later, police in Fairfield, Calif. named a suspect whose DNA allegedly matched evidence from the grisly crime, KCRA reports.

But the accused killer, 48-year-old Robert Hathaway, won't have his day in court. His body was found at his home on Feb. 15, days after the DNA match with a suicide note that read he "took the coward way out."

That suicide note was released this week, News 10 reports.

Strole's body was found on her living room floor with several injuries to her face. Police say Hathaway used kitchen knives, a can opener and a piece of decorative wood to slash, stab and beat her.

Her son, Kyle Stracner, left the house at about 7:30 p.m. to hang out with some friends. When he arrived back at home at 9:45 p.m., his mother was dead and naked on the floor.

Hathaway was just 17 years old at the time of the murder.

"It was a very gruesome homicide scene. There was a violent struggle," Fairfield police Sgt. Troy Oviatt told CBS News. "All the items were used from the home."

Strole knew Hathaway as her son's friend. Police say she let him inside before the attack. There weren't any signs of forced entry at the house.

Detectives opened the cold case in January and examined fingerprint evidence. Those prints were cross-referenced with the federal Automated Fingerprint Identification System which turned up Hathaway, who'd previously been arrested for burglary, CBS News reported. On Feb. 11, detectives used a warrant to take a new DNA sample from Hathaway, which matched semen at the scene. Four days later, he committed suicide.

The case was closed on Feb. 20.

Kyle Stracner died several years ago, but Oviatt said Stracner's brother was relieved by the findings.

"He's been living with the crime for 31 years, and he's very appreciative of the police," Oviatt said. "There are still questions that will never be answered, but at least the family has some closure."
"​

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4912550

There has been no better explanation (IMHO) than the possibility of assault via stun gun/taser/etc., first opined by Lou Smit, for the 3 sets of paired injuries noted in the autopsy report. The white flake on JonBenet's cheek, evident in a photographic crime scene image of the victim, covers the smaller dark mark (abrasion) depicted in autopsy photos. This could hardly be coincidental?... The tape's adhesive likely succumbed to heat/electricity causing a physical metamorphisis, adhering to the specific location to which the implement was applied.

It is seldom that I see anyone acknowledge there being 3 sets of twin abrasions. TY

These are the items removed from the body of JonBenet Ramsey. I excluded the obvious cord, long johns, etc.

Green (?)
Green flakes
Trace evidence
Piece of paper
White fiber
Hairs/fibers

So, which one of these items is the visible white fleck that is on her face when the photo is taken while she is under the Christmas tree? For reference, it is located at FFJ autopsy photos on post #10.

I need to study the photos to which you refer more closely via a large monitor...

As well as other locations on the internet, I studied the photos on FFJ to determine the faint line between the twin abrasions on her back in posts #2 & 10. It's the photo on the far right in post #2 and with the ruler in post #12.

There is a line between the two marks on her left leg in the sundress photo, also shown in post #12.

This is the image that I studied to determine a thin, straight, white line on her face that stops just above the darkest abrasion and turns downward at an angle to the right of the dark abrasion. Perhaps it is remants from the tape's adhesive. The clearly visible smaller abrasion, where the tape and white fleck once was, is the twin stun gun mark of the larger abrasion.

[modsnip]

I tend to believe the headblow occurred after JonBenet had been tortured via prolonged asphyxiation in the form of a repetitive or an extended ligature strangulation.

Yes. I, too, believe the red marks around her throat and neck tell us that the cord was tightened, slightly released and repositioned, before the head injury occurred; then, she was strangled until death. Evidence supports that JonBenet lived up to at least 60 minutes between the first assault with the cord and her death.

Even though it is human nature to not want to believe she suffered terribly, these events, the stun gun, the nylon cord, the bloody rape, the head injury, tell us that this was not a sudden death for this lovely child.

I believe there's much more to "it" than what the most common (generally accepted) theories can accommodate.

When time permits, please do elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member