Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to discuss Gigax?
If you want to, I don't see why not. I'm not interested in discussing him, though. The point I was emphasizing was the BPD didn't follow up on leads & investigate POIs as thoroughly as one might have hoped. :dunno:

Im thinking the only way to have a real opinion is to go back to the beginning. Throw out most of it and start with what can be substantiated and is known FACT. IT is really hard to find the sources of a lot of things people say are facts.

IT is frustrating.

This is exactly what James Kolar did and he came away with someone in the house did it...he is a LE officer with a tremendous amount of respect from fellow officers and people here at WS. He took his experience that he gained as a LE for more than 20yrs and solved the case-for me at least!!!

This is exactly what James Kolar did and he came away with someone in the house did it...he is a LE officer with a tremendous amount of respect from fellow officers and people here at WS. He took his experience that he gained as a LE for more than 20yrs and solved the case-for me at least!!!

Hmmm Lou smit looked at it from both sides. Not just one. He started on the other side and realized it was an intruder after seeing all the info on the case. Along with the DNA we know someone else was there that night that was not an R.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

Hmmm Lou smit looked at it from both sides. Not just one. He started on the other side and realized it was an intruder after seeing all the info on the case. Along with the DNA we know someone else was there that night that was not an R.

I agree Scarlett. If people would look at this case like Lou Smit did they may come to the conclusion that an intruder did do it.

The DNA evidence goes a long way to prove it.

I believe that if the GJ had that DNA there would never be an indictment at all. We can not go back in time and not know things we know. We know that the DNA does not match the R's. That for me has to be settled before I ever think about the next step.

Early on, there was talk of SAS shoes & Hi-Tec boots. The following images depict unidentified impressions photographed near the location of JonBenet's body when she was found in the WC...

Not sure, but this image appears to depict a couple of shoe prints.

JamesonsForumFootprintInCellar-img039.jpg

The Hi-Tec print...

footprint2.jpg

The width of the tape depicted in the image below, appears to be ~2 inches. It doesn't seem to fit. ...literally. (IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.)

F98FB3BA-C3AC-4D9E-B40D-F23AB49837DF.jpg

Why is there a staple puncturing the tape on the far right of the image? What is highlighted by the circle on the left? Is that word: Stain?

So there are 2 stains on the sticky side from her lips?

Doesn't seem to fit what, Mama?

Why is there a staple puncturing the tape on the far right of the image? What is highlighted by the circle on the left?
Good question. I'm not sure, but I think this piece of tape may have been used, previously, for packaging; a parcel?
Is that word: Stain?

BBM
I don't know.

DeDee said:
I'm not sure this was the tape that was on JonBenet's mouth.

Why is there a staple puncturing the tape on the far right of the image? What is highlighted by the circle on the left? Is that word: Stain?

IMO:
The tape with the staple in it is the same tape we see on the blanket, which is the same tape that was removed from the victim’s mouth. It is shown upside down and backwards. Stain A and Stain B are the mucous or whatever from her nose/mouth. The staple on the right is a strand of fiber extruding from one edge of the cut. The staple on the left is the hole Smit talked about, theoretically caused by the stun gun.

AK

The crime scene is puzzling, especially so if we are missing elemental pieces of the puzzle. I've been reading archived threads, and I find some former posters' thoughts so fascinating. Anyway, some older posts I've read recently have me wondering...

Based on the evidence to which we are privy:

Was one continuous length of cord used to bind & strangle JonBenet, then cut under pressure, causing the condition of the frayed ends?

Considering the AR, witness testimony, & photos, how might the wrist ligatures, "the garrote" handle, the remaining lengths of cord, etc. have functioned together?

garrote4.jpg

ropeloose.jpeg

From John Ramsey's 1998 BDA Interview:
"7 MIKE KANE: I'm not really clear (INAUDIBLE)
8 you said that they were tied tight. But were her
9 hands tied closely together or were they wide
10 apart?
11 JOHN RAMSEY: No, it was like that.
12 MIKE KANE: There were crossed like that.
13 JOHN RAMSEY: I remember, yeah, her hands
14 were close together.
15 MIKE KANE: And you tried to untie one of
16 them? Were you successful?
17 JOHN RAMSEY: Partly. I mean, I sort of
18 started to get them untied, but I guess I was
19 starting to realize that that would do any good.
20 MIKE KANE: And so at that point then, was
21 it then you just took her right upstairs?
22 JOHN RAMSEY: I just picked her up and ran
23 screaming upstairs."

Re: the pineapple
What makes you think we'd have to believe Patsy lied?

Not just lied....lied for no reason.
Unless the theory is an intruder served JB pineapple.

Re: the tape
You've based this portion of your theory on something ST wrote, but that I've not seen corroborated.

The tape could have been added after death giving it no meaning in which assault was primary.

Not just lied....lied for no reason.

Unless the theory is an intruder served JB pineapple.

The tape could have been added after death giving it no meaning in which assault was primary.

There is no reason to lie about it. None. It doesn't help them and does not hurt them that she had pineapple.

I still think that it could have been sitting there and she could have picked up herself at any time that evening before or after arriving home.

There is no reason to lie about it. None. It doesn't help them and does not hurt them that she had pineapple.

I still think that it could have been sitting there and she could have picked up herself at any time that evening before or after arriving home.

That was the point. If an IDI there is no reason to lie about JB having pineapple.
Don't you think if pineapple had been sitting there PR would have at least entertained the possibility that JB picked some up? The most natural response would be "pineapple was in the kitchen but I didn't give her any".

For clarification only....I'm not baiting, debating or being provocative...the lie hurts PR in an RDI scenario

That was the point. If an IDI there is no reason to lie about JB having pineapple.
Don't you think if pineapple had been sitting there PR would have at least entertained the possibility that JB picked some up? The most natural response would be "pineapple was in the kitchen but I didn't give her any".

For clarification only....I'm not baiting, debating or being provocative...the lie hurts PR in an RDI scenario

Yes, But I am going to bet that she just did not see it. Her daughter is missing. She is not concerned with dirty dishes. I believe that it was not on her radar. JMO

Yes, But I am going to bet that she just did not see it. Her daughter is missing. She is not concerned with dirty dishes. I believe that it was not on her radar. JMO

I actually have experience with this. You replay everything, every known minute for several days in these cases. A cop tells an innocent mother about pineapple being found, asking where it came from...the discrepancy and its possible importance is first and foremost. Almost to the point of obsession. That's the way it is in these cases.

I actually have experience with this. You replay everything, every known minute for several days in these cases. A cop tells an innocent mother about pineapple being found, asking where it came from...the discrepancy and its possible importance is first and foremost. Almost to the point of obsession. That's the way it is in these cases.

I actually has my son go missing. Thank god he was okay but I could not tell you anything that was going on on that panic time and worry. I would not agree to things that were told to me because someone said did he have pineapple before leaving?? I would say no and I would be emphatic about it because my focus would be my child not what they ate.

I don't believe she lied. If this was a big cover up and they did all this staging they would have dumped the pineapple. It is just not important for anything other than determining or help determine TOD.

It proves nothing other than she may have eaten pineapple at some point in the last 12 hours.

I dressed my son for the event not an hour before and could not remember what I put on him. Its a year later and still it is all a blank panic. So while you may remember details it is just as common to forget and black out. Just fall into a haze and not remember anything.

She didn't lie. It was just not something she knew about or noticed. Imo

I actually has my son go missing. Thank god he was okay but I could not tell you anything that was going on on that panic time and worry. I would not agree to things that were told to me because someone said did he have pineapple before leaving?? I would say no and I would be emphatic about it because my focus would be my child not what they ate.

I don't believe she lied. If this was a big cover up and they did all this staging they would have dumped the pineapple. It is just not important for anything other than determining or help determine TOD.

It proves nothing other than she may have eaten pineapple at some point in the last 12 hours.

I dressed my son for the event not an hour before and could not remember what I put on him. Its a year later and still it is all a blank panic. So while you may remember details it is just as common to forget and black out. Just fall into a haze and not remember anything.

She didn't lie. It was just not something she knew about or noticed. Imo

The best I can tell you're speaking of a matter of hours.
This was not hours, it was days. Autopsies and testing just aren't that fast. So the initial panic would be over and the police and others are already prompting them and nudging their memories. in that environment PR taking a stand about pineapple is, uh, interesting.

The best I can tell you're speaking of a matter of hours.
This was not hours, it was days. Autopsies and testing just aren't that fast. So the initial panic would be over and the police and others are already prompting them and nudging their memories. in that environment PR taking a stand about pineapple is, uh, interesting.

I am not talking hours I am talking a year. Initial panic or not over, She was also dealing with great grief. That on top of the initial anxiety is a mixture of mayhem for the mind.

If she did not know about it, she did not know about it. It is that simple. Maybe it is because she did not remember it but it is a ridiculous point to live and die on when you know they can prove it one way or the other.

I don't think there is any proof that she lied about it. IT is just more rumor and more innuendo to make her look bad.

It matters nothing to the case, it does not solve it, The evidence shows there is DNA that belongs to someone who is not an R. That is what matters. Who killed JBR, Not if or if not Patsy knew about the pineapple.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member