Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence Burke had a hand in JonBenet's murder. None. Likewise, his past & his present indicate normalcy, amidst the tragedies he's lived through. In fact, he's turned out phenomenally well; normal, educated, & quite successful in spite of all he's been forced to endure.

I believe the CODIS DNA profile belongs to the/an assailant. I've classified many POIs as unlikely to have been involved, although my list of possibilities grows. :banghead:

What is the basis for your suspect list compilation?
What are you using to eliminate suspects?

There is no evidence Burke had a hand in JonBenet's murder. None. Likewise, his past & his present indicate normalcy, amidst the tragedies he's lived through. In fact, he's turned out phenomenally well; normal, educated, & quite successful in spite of all he's been forced to endure.

I agree. There is nothing there. He was never named a suspect. He was never put into CPS. He was never treated like he did anything wrong at all.

He has always been completely off my list.

Along with the Other R's for other reasons.

I agree. There is nothing there. He was never named a suspect. He was never put into CPS. He was never treated like he did anything wrong at all.

He has always been completely off my list.

Along with the Other R's for other reasons.

Burke is the only person to commit previous violence against Jon Benet, though. This can't be overlooked.

If his parents are covering up the murder, there shouldn't be any evidence against Burke.

I wasn't aware Burke also had problems. I think it would be highly unusual for a household to have both children with such issues. It can be a sign of sexual abuse as can avoidance of the bathtub.

JMO

Actually it is not. Lots of kids have bathroom issues. What makes you think JBR did?

Actually it is not. Lots of kids have bathroom issues. What makes you think JBR did?

That far apart in age? Boy and Girl?

If I didn't know better I would think there was some stresses at home that were causing these issues. Not unusual for a 6 year old beauty queen. But for a young boy.....

"It’s a decision that Bill Wise, a former prosecutor who wasn’t directly involved in the grand jury proceedings, confirmed to the paper and said makes sense.
“The state of the evidence in that case was simply inadequate to file a charge in my opinion, and that obviously was Hunter’s opinion, too,” Wise said. “Whether it’s against one or two people, you just didn’t have the evidence.”"

I had not seen this quote before.. IF I did I forgot it..

http://fox8.com/2013/01/28/new-details-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-case/

Burke is the only person to commit previous violence against Jon Benet, though. This can't be overlooked.

That wasn't violence nor is there proof it was intentional. She got caught in the cheek by a golf club swing by her brother. It also can't be overlooked that Patsy said it was an accident AND she took her daughter to the doctor immediately.

It's interesting that you mention Mary Bell, took the cops less than a week to get a confession out of her as a full blown sociopath. Burke even fooled the GJ and never budged for years.

One thing that Mary Bell does remind us though, is how parental neglect and dysfunction contributed to ongoing abuse. Because Bell's victims didn't feel safe going to their parents the abuse was secretive and ongoing.

It's scary to consider.

I'm curious about the Barbie dolls found on the Ramsey lawn, I'm assuming that happened after the murder but this is the first I'm hearing of it. WOW.

That wasn't violence nor is there proof it was intentional. She got caught in the cheek by a golf club swing by her brother. It also can't be overlooked that Patsy said it was an accident AND she took her daughter to the doctor immediately.

Exactly.. So even if it was an accident that night as people have put forth, Her history says she had no trouble taking JBR to DR even when the injury was at the hands of her brother. It completely refutes the covering up theory..

I wonder if the the Grand jury had that tidbit.

It's interesting that you mention Mary Bell, took the cops less than a week to get a confession out of her as a full blown sociopath. Burke even fooled the GJ and never budged for years.

One thing that Mary Bell does remind us though, is how parental neglect and ignorance contributed to ongoing abuse. Because Bell's victims didn't feel safe going to their parents the abuse was secretive and ongoing.

It's scary to consider.

I'm curious about the Barbie dolls found on the Ramsey lawn, I'm assuming that happened after the murder

Reminder.. IDI thread.. Not Burke thread.

Exactly.. So even if it was an accident that night as people have put forth, Her history says she had no trouble taking JBR to DR even when the injury was at the hands of her brother. It completely refutes the covering up theory..

I wonder if the the Grand jury had that tidbit.

Oh, I'm sure the Ramseys made sure the Grand Jury had that tidbit. They willingly threw anybody and everybody under the cloud of suspicion.

JMO

Oh, I'm sure the Ramseys made sure the Grand Jury had that tidbit. They willingly threw anybody and everybody under the cloud of suspicion.

JMO

Actually we don't know. We have no idea if it was brought up or not.
That is not about throwing people under the bus. That is real and accurate info.

Actually we don't know. We have no idea if it was brought up or not.
That is not about throwing people under the bus. That is real and accurate info.

I think it is naive to assume the Grand Jury had less information. Burke testified for hours as did many others, including cops.

I think it is naive to assume the Grand Jury had less information. Burke testified for hours as did many others.

That does not mean It was specifically relayed that he had accidentally hit his sister in the head with a golf club.

I don't assume. They could have been told by another source but they could just have likely not have been told.

That does not mean It was specifically relayed that he had accidentally hit his sister in the head with a golf club.

I don't assume. They could have been told by another source but they could just have likely not have been told.

I don't understand your point. It is highly unlikely they were not told about the golf club incident. Especially because the victim suffered a head injury in her death. The Grand Jury would want to know about past injuries to her head. Medical records would support it.

I don't understand your point. It is highly unlikely they were not told about the golf club incident. Especially because the victim suffered a head injury in her death. The Grand Jury would want to know about past injuries to her head. Medical records would support it.

It does not mean for sure that it was brought up ESPECIALLY since Burke was not a suspect. The focus was not on him.

It is possible but Not 100%.

It does not mean for sure that it was brought up ESPECIALLY since Burke was not a suspect. The focus was not on him.

It is possible but Not 100%.

Why do you want to believe the golf club incident was NOT mentioned to the Grand Jury? Or that Burke wasn't a suspect? It was a head injury to the child. It's been twisted to be an act of violence intentionally inflicted by Burke. I think not only was the tidbit mentioned to the GJ by cops, the medical records also refuted the severity of it. The bottom line is that nobody would be speculating about the golf club incident had not Patsy told cops about it and blown it out of proportion.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members