Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It I recall correctly, wasn't it fairly obvious that PR was trying to alter her handwriting? I hear she was ambidextrous, so couldn't the note have been written left handed? IMO it would be very difficult to positively match samples if the author was disguising there handwriting on both the note and the samples provided.

That's the problem with this case. People want 100% conclusive evidence, and because the Rs were very careful to sanitize the scene, I don't think we'll ever have that. But to me there are enough similarities in the note to strongly consider PR as the author.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Patsy Ramsey disguised her handwriting and penned that note, it certainly was not obvious to the experts consulted by the BPD, as they assessed historical exemplars, numerous (5 or 6?) right/left handed samples dictated by LE, and the original 2.5 page RN. The consensus reached by these experts was that Patsy likely did NOT write the RN.

I remember the story. I believe it was a big deal for the police, they jumped on it right away to see if it was connected. But DNA of an intruder in Amy`s case ( police nicknamed the girl Amy for privacy) did not match DNA in JB case.
It tells us, again, that DNA is the granite base in JB case. For the police, and for us, IDI.
BBM

IIRC, DNA analysis in the "Amy" case was unsuccessful as the CBI was not able to isolate the intruder's DNA from the evidence collected. Thus, there was no comparison made to the evidentiary DNA in the JBR case. It is entirely possible the crimes were committed by the same individual. IMHO.

I think it is also very important to keep in mind that whoever wrote the ransom note did not necessarily commit or know anything about the crime. The assumption that this is true seems embedded in many theories, and so it seems important to me to think about the case from an angle where the ransom note and the crime are not connected directly.

For just one example that does not necessitate the Ramseys writing it, this case has often reminded me of the Leopold & Loeb case. They also wrote a sensationalized, fake ransom note after Bobby Franks was dead, as part of their plan to commit "the perfect crime". In that case, they hoped to delay discovery of the body, however. But the psychodynamics between the two of them were so odd that it is possible to imagine two similar people concocting a crime in which one believes they are committing a simple prank while the other intends real horrors.

The Prankster in this IDI scenario is someone who knows and has had access to the Ramsey home, and The Killer is using him in order to gain access to the child, and taking advantage of a grudge The Prankster has against John Ramsey. Once the horrific deed is done, The Killer knows that his partner will never talk, for fear of incriminating himself.

I think the author of the ransom note is definitely the killer. The amount of suggested violence in the ransom note is consistent with how much suffering JonBenet went through.

"Immediate execution of your daughter. "

"Will result in your daughter being beheaded."

"She dies" (multiple times)

"Don't think that killing will be difficult."

This was a very confident and violent person.

I used my imagination, and I removed timing between discovery of the ransom and JB body and I removed rooms and stairs, the result was this: ransom was left next to dead body of a daughter, asking for money, bonus (approx) or you`ll never see your daughter...

And, he (they) had a choice to take with them either body or the ransom (if brought with them), or not to write it, and then it would be the perfect crime. And he (they) would "look smart" for the history.

He (they) had this option! Instead, he (they) left it next to each other. The body had his DNA. The ransom said Victory!
What they were thinking? Why they failed the perfect crime?

Before this point they were very very thoughtful .....

In his book, Foreign Faction, Kolar states that if an intruder had come through the basement window he would have tore off the cobweb that was found to be intact later that night. I have provided links for 2 images. One of the cobweb located in the bottom left frame of the window. And the second picture is of a man demonstrating how an intruder could have easily come through that window.

ramsey11.jpg
Cobweb+in+window+frame-from+video.jpg

In the images we can observe that man demonstrating has his buttocks to the left side of the window frame. But notice how much space is open on the right side of the window frame. If the intruder came in using this posture he WOULD have torn the cobweb.

Now imagine the intruder placing his feet in first, scooting up and shifting his buttocks to the RIGHT. He would have left the cobweb undisturbed and intact.

This is why I think Kolar's evidence against the intruder is WEAK. It's not really evidence. It is guesswork and assumption.

In his book, Foreign Faction, Kolar states that if an intruder had come through the basement window he would have tore off the cobweb that was found to be intact later that night. I have provided links for 2 images. One of the cobweb located in the bottom left frame of the window. And the second picture is of a man demonstrating how an intruder could have easily come through that window.

View attachment 60911
View attachment 60912

In the images we can observe that man demonstrating has his buttocks to the left side of the window frame. But notice how much space is open on the right side of the window frame. If the intruder came in using this posture he WOULD have torn the cobweb.

Now imagine the intruder placing his feet in first, scooting up and shifting his buttocks to the RIGHT. He would have left the cobweb undisturbed and intact.

This is why I think Kolar's evidence against the intruder is WEAK. It's not really evidence. It is guesswork and assumption.

Now imagine the intruder placing his feet in first, scooting up and shifting his buttocks to the RIGHT.
Like this?
SMITSIT.JPG

He would have left the cobweb undisturbed and intact.
Look again at how much of the bottom ledge of the window is taken up by the cobweb (black line indicates the top of the web):
336 w_line.JPG 147 w_line.JPG

Smit is does not really have his hips all the way to the right, like the man in my post has his to the left. He is more centered and facing right.

It is a symmetrical, square shaped window frame. If the man demonstrated you can enter by leaving one side of the frame undisturbed, the same applies for the other side of the frame.

I believe that arguments if intruder went or did not through the basement door could be ended with simple scientific proof of the time frame spiders are able to restore their web.
I`m not going to research it, and I do not have a friend biologist to ask. If somebody has the friend, it`s the way to end the argument.

But I want to tell the story about the spider and it`s web that happened in my real life, and it`s true.

Two months ago we have moved to the north of the state, following the job offer, and before this we have lived in the south of the state in the big old house ,located near the forest line, with a lot of trees. My car, old too, has been parked on the lot, away from the house or trees. Beginning last spring and through all summer, this year, every bloody morning, and I want to repeat every morning, without the exclusions, I came to my old car, and here it was- restored spider`s web on my right front rear view mirror and attached to the window of the car. Beautiful delicate work of lace of the invisible creature. Exact the same place. Every bloody morning I took the cloth and with the great regret removed this work of art. To see it next morning again. I asked husband-what the hell, how spider comes to my car every night, from what place? Husband suggested that tiny spider lived in the door of my old car, that it liked living there, and thus restored his web nightly, hoping I leave him alone. The job of destroying it`s web every morning was on my nerve, I feel very sad and sorry for the stubborn creature. Plus every morning this web reminded me about JB`s case, as if was not enough for my devotion in the late hours almost daily of reading and posting. We have moved, I left car behind for sale. I can not confirm that this spider would be doing his job at winter. And yet, I saw with my own eyes that spider is crazy stubborn unstoppable creature when it comes to it`s web.

I can not believe that in almost 20 years BPD could not prove or disprove the theory of restoring the web over night. Any biologist could have an answer.

Thank you. I have stated countless times that spiders can reform their webs within 30 minutes, and when that did not seem to get through to anyone, I tried explaining how the intruder could have come through and still leave the web intact. The crime scene video in which the cobweb is observed was taken on the night of 12/26/1996. Hours after the murder had occurred.

There is evidence of 'recent' disturbance in/around the window and debris from the window well in the wine cellar. It seems evident, IMHO, that the train room window is an obvious location by which the perp gained entry, exited, or attempted to do either/both. I am not convinced any of these possibilities occurred at this specific location on the 25th/26th.

There is no way of knowing for sure when those disturbances occurred. It is important we know that there WERE disturbances that could have been caused by a perpetrators entry and exit. The pinched foliage indicates that the grate was lifted and closed recently. This could not have been when John Ramsey used it the previous summer to break in when he locked himself out, because the foliage is fresh and green.

View attachment 61013

Chief Kolar pointed out that the small needle like branches on the bottom right of the grate, at the bottom of the second vertical rail from the right, would have slipped to the top of the grate if an intruder had lifted it up, due to the small size and weight of the object. I will not lie, this was an excellent observation by Kolar and one I can't dismiss. But we can't assume that it did not get moved onto the grate after the crime.

Another thing I also can't dismiss is Kolar pointing out that the footprint in the wine cellar, COULD have been caused by Sergeant Trujillo's Hi-Tec boots when he inspected the cellar after JonBenet's body was found.

There is evidence of 'recent' disturbance in/around the window and debris from the window well in the wine cellar. It seems evident, IMHO, that the train room window is an obvious location by which the perp gained entry, exited, or attempted to do either/both. I am not convinced any of these possibilities occurred at this specific location on the 25th/26th.

I thought the wine cellar was windowless.

I thought the wine cellar was windowless.
Right, there was no window in the WC.

Sorry if my post confused you. I was referring to the train room window; evidence of recent disturbance & debris (packing peanuts, leaves, etc.) from the TR window well was found in the WC.

IMO the whole window thing is a crock. JR stated at some point that morning he snuck down and noticed the window was unlatched and he locked it without mentioning it to anyone. So nobody else saw it unlocked. JR also stated he replaced the grate after he broke in. But why didn't he clean up the broken glass? Patsy stated that she did that when she returned from the lake. IMO that wasn't the point of entry because there never was a point of entry or exit for that matter.

IMO the whole window thing is a crock. JR stated at some point that morning he snuck down and noticed the window was unlatched and he locked it without mentioning it to anyone. So nobody else saw it unlocked. JR also stated he replaced the grate after he broke in. But why didn't he clean up the broken glass? Patsy stated that she did that when she returned from the lake. IMO that wasn't the point of entry because there never was a point of entry or exit for that matter.

If he closed it, then somebody else opened it, because it is open in the crime scene photos.
If Patsy cleaned up the glass it's possible that more fragments broke off during a possible entry/exit.

You can't just say " IMO that wasn't the point of entry because there never was a point of entry or exit for that matter."

That is 100% assumption, and not a claim supported by evidence.

The basement could have been accessed through the window, and a person could have entered without disturbing the cobweb.

The only thing left to debate is the needle like branch.

Nope, wasn't confused, but thought you probably were when you wrote about "debris from the window well in the wine cellar." Most of us know the WC, where JB's body was found, is windowless. Hate to see newcomers become mislead by mistaken information.

Nope, wasn't confused, but thought you probably were when you wrote about "debris from the window well in the wine cellar." Most of us know the WC, where JB's body was found, is windowless. Hate to see newcomers become mislead by mistaken information.
My bad. I should have written, "debris, from the window well, was found in the wine cellar." (Packing peanuts, leaves, etc.)

Chelly, my original post:

Clearly, I was referring to the TR window.

Mama2JML, was referring to the window in the train room. This was the room where open vent was. This vent faced east towards Melody Staton's house.

Lou Smit speculated that the vent amplified JonBenet ' s scream and allowed it to be heard by Mrs. Stanton.

I think it's important to note that the 1st thing Mrs. Staton reported to LE was that she did hear a scream.

I think as time went by and the case grew in popularity, she began to over think it and confuse herself.

Her memory was best just hours after it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams