Investigation Discovery's "Disappeared" Cancelled

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if Disappeared is available on Netflix in any country? My sister told me about this connection thing so that a member can change the browsing selection to a different place.

No there not right now in canada anyway i watch them on u tube there you can find quite a few more then just the one;s in the series they have some special ones on u tube..

True... even the names of the series are cheap and lacking tact. All sexually motivated. Disappeared was a class act. BUt who watches class tv programming anymore? Cheap reality programming is cheaper to make. Very sad. Good insights you have.

Very happy they are doing an ep on Jennifer Kesse. Although sadly Brian Histand was found deceased very recently so unsure if his episode will air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder what channel / network they will be on . ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Investigation Discovery Reviving Missing Persons Series ‘Disappeared’

After a three-plus year hiatus, Investigation Discovery will revive its missing persons docu-series “Disappeared” for a seventh season, Variety has learned exclusively.

The series will return to Investigation Discovery with 10 new episodes, premiering on April 11.

According to the cabler, the comeback comes after an influx of viewer requests for new episodes rolled in, paired with the success of various “Disappeared” specials that aired in 2014 and 2015.

Yay! So glad to see this coming back.

Yay! I am so happy to hear this!! :happydance:

I hope they go with the same format and don't change it up too much.

YAY !!!!!! I love this show....maybe the new season will have of the cases we discuss here.......have a few in mind....lol

I was thrilled to learn Disappeared is coming back to ID. I love the show and the help it brings families and law enforcement.

Season 7 lineup:

https://corporate.discovery.com/dis...still-searching-for-their-missing-loved-ones/

JESSICA HEERINGA: Missing Since 4/26/13 from Norton Shores, Mich.
TIFFANY DANIELS: Missing Since 8/12/13 from Pensacola, Fla.
BRYCE LASPISA: Missing Since 8/30/13 from Orange County, Calif.
TAMMY KINGERY: Missing Since 9/20/14 from North Augusta, S.C.
BRIAN HISTAND: Missing Since 5/15/13 from Phoenix, Ariz.
DAVID RIEMENS: Missing Since 8/8/12 from Watertown, Tenn.
RICO HARRIS: Missing Since 10/10/14 from Rumsey, Calif.
ROBERT HOAGLAND: Missing Since 7/28/13 from Newtown, Conn.
BRANDY HANNA: Missing Since 5/20/05 from Charleston, S.C.
JENNIFER KESSE: Missing Since 1/24/06 from Orlando, Fla.

Watched it last night and maybe earlier yesterday. The new show will be aired April 11, or around that time, I believe. However, keep yourselves posted 'cause I maybe a bit late. On the ID channel.

So glad they brought "Disappeared" back! I miss Chris Walker's narration, though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So glad they brought "Disappeared" back! I miss Chris Walker's narration, though.

JamieSommers, I had a hard time watching last week because I miss his voice. I love disappeared and hopefully I can get used to it.
Not like I have a choice. :sigh:

JamieSommers, I had a hard time watching last week because I miss his voice. I love disappeared and hopefully I can get used to it.
Not like I have a choice. :sigh:
He's now narrating the ID show "Shadow of a Doubt" (I think that's what it's called). Not the same, though. His voice is perfect for "Disappeared."

I agree. I was hoping he'd be back. I just loved his narration..perfect. It will be a while for me anyway because I've only seen" Disappeared" on Netflix. Maybe I'll start watching tv again. It's been a long. long time for me since watching tv.

I'm just glad it's back on again. This show can really help, I think I've watched every episode at least three times so far.

I greatly miss the old narrator. I really loved the tone he conveyed as he told the story. BUT I am still so glad this show is back! I hope it sticks around after season 7.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back