Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Freefallzzzz contacted me. Some of the locations they are searching are Old Germantown Rd. and they were in the woods moving up towards Germantown and also saw them on Germantown going down. She has pics of the SAR vehicle too. The K-9s were across the street from 13331 Cornelius Pass. She didn't see a house, but there was a gate with a No Trespassing sign so she didn't go down that road.

She has great pics for us today.

Can't wait to see them. Do we know what side of Cornelius Pass - were the dogs on the RR tracks side?

Where she was working is only TEN MINUTES from Kyron's school? Why am I getting a shiver down my spine? That just doesn't sound like a coincidence to me unless a lot of places are really close to that school. I don't know how the area is laid out, but Dede being only ten minutes away is setting off alarm signals for me. And now they're searching there. Oh Dede, you better HOPE and PRAY they don't find anything. Where is that smug smile now?

I believe she was working on a 40 acre garden with some others.

Freefallzzzz contacted me. Some of the locations they are searching are Old Germantown Rd. and they were in the woods moving up towards Germantown and also saw them on Germantown going down. She has pics of the SAR vehicle too. The K-9s were across the street from 13331 Cornelius Pass. She didn't see a house, but there was a gate with a No Trespassing sign so she didn't go down that road.

She has great pics for us today.

I'm not sure if this is allowed but do we know if this address on Cornelius Pass is the place where Dede was working that day? I just looked it up and wowzer, heavily wooded is right.

That's a lot of room to hide a body and possibly not have it found. And she was only ten minutes from the school...it could be coincidence and I could be wrong, but I don't get a good feeling about this...

Are TH or Dede in any way helping in these searches? Wouldn't you think that they could at least request to do so, even if they are refused to be allowed to partake! This is what gets me sooo hot, is if these people are so darned innocent, as they try and make out to be, wouldn't this be a natural desire for them to want to help all these other wonderful people that give so willingly of their time and effort to help find this precious little boy. I am sure a lot of people involved in searching do not even personally know Kyron, but are willing to help, then why not the ones near and dear to this child? Reminds me of some other people i know, without getting involved in something as crucial as a search to find Kyron! Or is it they already know what happened and where he is?! I don't know, and God forbid that this would ever happen to anyone, but i don't think as a mother i couldn't not be out there looking, whilst others are! I would go crazy in the house or anywhere else, just waiting and wondering.

I think it might be a tad bit much to expect Terry to offer her assistance in helping search for someone she's accused of causing to have done something with

I am so tired. I thought that post was about Kaine and Desiree.

Carry on! LOL!

Kyron Investigators Search Where DeDe Gardened on June 4th

On Sunday, investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman spent hours searching a large propety where Dede Spicher was gardening on June 4th, the day that Kyron disappeared.

This property is at least the third connected to Spicher that has been searched as part of the investigation. Investigators have also looked at her condo and a house belonging to relatives of hers.

It is also just about ten minutes from Skyline Elementary where Kyron went to school and where he was last seen.

While KGW is not revealing the exact address, we can tell you it is a heavily wooded area.
http://www.kgw.com/news/InvestigatorsSearchWhereDedeGardened-100231774.html

BBE....what kind of GARDENING does DD do in a heavily wooded area????

Clue, I knew that is what you thought and was about to post to let you know...:)

Kyron investigators search where DeDe gardened on 6/4
Updated today at 5:24 PM

On Sunday, investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman spent hours searching a large property where Dede Spicher was gardening on June 4th, the day that Kyron disappeared.

Investigators know that Spicher, a good friend of Kyron's step-mother, Terri, disappeared for more than an hour that day and has not been able to fully account for her whereabouts.

snip

While KGW is not revealing the exact address, we can tell you it is a heavily wooded area. It is also just about ten minutes from Skyline Elementary where Kyron went to school and where he was last seen. On Saturday, searchers were once again looking for signs of Kyron east of the school.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/InvestigatorsSearchWhereDedeGardened-100231774.html

The principal, Ben Keifer, and I believe another friend, KSR, not sure if we can name her.

KSR is the one who had her house searched around the same time DDS did. They didn't name her as far as I know, but showed a picture of her house. I tracked her name down by finding a listing of her home for sale in Tualatin. She works/worked for Intel, and is/was fb friends with TMH and KH.

I have to believe that at this time when so many agencies are hampered by economic cuts that they're going to spend their money wisely and call out all their resources when then they've got good information in the belief that good information and a massive effort will produce results.

You're right. I hope this leads to something fruitful. I have hopes that Kyron is alive but my logic tells me he is not. either way, I want him to be found yesterday. Although a find in the area they are searching is sure to be grim, at least the wondering would be over. Not knowing must be horrible for the parents.

Where she was working is only TEN MINUTES from Kyron's school? Why am I getting a shiver down my spine? That just doesn't sound like a coincidence to me unless a lot of places are really close to that school. I don't know how the area is laid out, but Dede being only ten minutes away is setting off alarm signals for me. And now they're searching there. Oh Dede, you better HOPE and PRAY they don't find anything. Where is that smug smile now?

I had no idea that where she was working was so close. That allows her to do a lot more in the time she was gone. If she did anything, that is.

We all need to be careful on what we sleuth and posting names and addresses of property owners. One innocent post just to map the location could lead to more rumors that this case does not need!

IF Kyron's body has been disposed of on someone else's property that does not necessarily mean they are involved or know anything about what happened. Those people are entitled to their privacy too.

I just hate to see anyone else drug through the mud because of Terri & DeDe. That's just not fair. We have already seen the impact this has had on other people, businesses, and property owners.

ETA: This was not directed at anyone here. WS has a great group of caring people; and, the mods work extra hard to make sure rumors and wrong information is not found here on our site. We have to remember that we always have people reading that are just guests. We have all seen how vicious the unmoderated sites are.

KSR is the one who had her house searched around the same time DDS did. They didn't name her as far as I know, but showed a picture of her house. I tracked her name down by finding a listing of her home for sale in Tualatin. She works/worked for Intel, and is/was fb friends with TMH and KH.

Looks like she was named in the cell phone thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5492445&postcount=151"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 8.05.10 -Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones[/ame]

Did I read the house DDS was gardening at was South of the school on Cornelius Pass? About 10 mins away? Can someone confirm?

Anyone know if they are still searching? When did the search start?
TIA!

Are TH or Dede in any way helping in these searches? Wouldn't you think that they could at least request to do so, even if they are refused to be allowed to partake! This is what gets me sooo hot, is if these people are so darned innocent, as they try and make out to be, wouldn't this be a natural desire for them to want to help all these other wonderful people that give so willingly of their time and effort to help find this precious little boy. I am sure a lot of people involved in searching do not even personally know Kyron, but are willing to help, then why not the ones near and dear to this child? Reminds me of some other people i know, without getting involved in something as crucial as a search to find Kyron! Or is it they already know what happened and where he is?! I don't know, and God forbid that this would ever happen to anyone, but i don't think as a mother i couldn't not be out there looking, whilst others are! I would go crazy in the house or anywhere else, just waiting and wondering.
I doubt they would be allowed to help for fear that they might destroy evidence or lead searchers away from the correct areas. Often families are told to stay away from search areas in these types of cases, but especially people so closely involved with the possible disappearance.

After viewing the photos of the search area, I have to say how much I admire these SAR folks. What a thick, wooded area....seeing it leaves me feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I think it is in an article linked on this page, above your post.
ETA: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/InvestigatorsSearchWhereDedeGardened-100231774.html

Thanks, I figured out I was getting things from two different articles.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html

While KGW is not revealing the exact address, we can tell you it is a heavily wooded area. It is also just about ten minutes from Skyline Elementary where Kyron went to school and where he was last seen.
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/InvestigatorsSearchWhereDedeGardened-100231774.html

Not sure if the first link is referring to the property where DDS worked that day, or not.

ETA: I would not think one mile South would = 10 mins. from Skyline

That is an unconfirmed rumor, and now the media reports are saying that it was a wooded area, not a farm.

There are ways to garden in the woods. Wildflower gardens, rhododendrons, hollies, and other plants. There could still be landscaping done along a walking path.

But I've given up believing in this farm report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back