Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy Birthday PF and I hope all your birthday wishes come true! I know so many people born within this week, my hubby's is tomorrow.

I was just thinking how many there is on the board this month...mine was yesterday and Savmom was the 4th.

MsFacetious I'm sorry you broke your knee....... Blessings for fast healing. xoxo Gram

You know what.... it might be the lack of drugs talking and I might be a bit more crazy than normal. But my first thought when I read that was "I would be perfectly willing to let _____ break the other one too if they would just tell us where Kyron is."

I am 100% serious too.

Ouch. :sick:

BBM

PLEASE tell me that if there is any indication they may have found Kyron...that a mod will bring that here? I really don't have the brain power to weed through the scanner threads. Broken knee and no pain killers...but if there is something important, please at least tell us over here, that we should read over there and link us to the page where the important stuff starts... okay?

Thanks... I will go back to my ice now. :(

I'm sorry to hear about your broken knee and no pain killers. I'm sure that if Kyron is found there will be an alert here. Rest that knee and keep it iced.
kittyhugs.gif

Today being 8/8 (my birthday) 8 is my lucky number!
I wished and prayed today only for Kyron to be found, please let
the searchers find him.............powerful thoughts and prayers for us to pull together!
Bless all searchers, hope the weather is co-operating.....it's so hot here.
I cannot believe what his parents are going through right now..............

Dear Passionflower...............:HappyBday

Happy Birthday PF and I hope all your birthday wishes come true! I know so many people born within this week, my hubby's is tomorrow.

My hubby's birthday is also this week, along with my BIL's - busy week. :)

Well, I just hope Dede realizes the game is over and is telling them everything she knows. It's ridiculous for her to still be holding back information. Makes me so angry. I hope that they find Kyron and if she had anything to do with it that she gets a cell with TH. Huh, that would be real punishment for Dede, I'd imagine.

God, please, let Kyron be found and this nightmare have an end to it. I do have the gut feeling they're close, they just need to find him...

I share that feeling that they're close to finding Kyron.

Searchers return to hunt for Kyron over weekend
Published: Sunday, August 08, 2010, 1:12 PM
Updated: Sunday, August 08, 2010, 1:36 PM

Multnomah County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand confirmed that searchers are back on the hunt for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Officials searched yesterday and today, but Lindstrand would not say where they are looking and what led them spend the weekend searching for him.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/searchers_return_to_hunt_for_k.html

Would the area they've been searching correspond to a place where TH supposedly says she was driving as indicated on the map posted on the TH timeline thread by Freefallzzz?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON/Maps KYRON/64.jpg
I just talked to free, who is out on a ramble again today, so I'll take the liberty of replying for her.. The areas being searched yesterday/today are within that pink outline boundary. Pretty much all of the searches have taken place in that circle. The pink circle defines the area where LE requested any video tape from 6/3 + 6/4.
Sauvie Island is the exception, for all searches; it is just outside the pink line on free's map.

I haven't seen any details about where TH claimed to have been driving other than 'rural roads'. If you've got any specifics you want to chuck out, I'll try to pin point them on the map for you.
There is also a good map link in my siggy.

I just used google maps to search for Cornell road and there are 3 possibilities that come up. One is near Intel where Kaine works and one is near the 24 hour fitness. So many roads with the same name in Portland area, ARGH!

IMO, no one would drive to far away from the school with a dead body in truck.
How far away is Cornell Rd from school???

MATOU.......

Does anybody have a handy link to the Portland Police/Sheriff/dispatch scanner? Are any of us monitoring the scanner now? Maybe today will be a scanner day, we think with very mixed emotion. Some of us who are behind (!) and must work (are lucky enough to have work) can monitor in the background. Thx.

OH my Cornell road is very long! Found it on the map........and searching fields on either side......so much work! man hours on a Sunday.
How could any one that knows what happened allow this to endure any longer???

scanner is

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230

Because anyone capable of causing the need for a search like this in the first place is not going to give a rat's patootie about anyone else's time or energy ... just themselves and what they perceive is best for them.

Most of us that aren't capable of such actions will never be able to understand.

IMO, no one would drive to far away from the school with a dead body in truck.
How far away is Cornell Rd from school???

MATOU.......

Cornell goes from Hillsboro just south of the Portland-Hillsboro airport and near Intel and crosses highway 26 hits the 24 hour fitness place and ends up in the dense woods in Forest Park, around 7-8 miles south of the school. Maps are wonky in Portland, East is West, etc. Weird.

well that'll teach me to not pay attention, we went to Orenco Station farmer's market off of Cornell today...

I hope they find that sweet little boy soon.
I also hope justice is swift and sure for those parties responsible.

Kyron investigators search east of Skyline Elementary School
Posted on August 8, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW.

Investigators not only worked on information from her, they were also pursuing tips developed while looking into her relationship with Terri, sources said.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Kyron-investigators-search-east-of-Skyline-Elementary-School-100228669.html

I just talked to free, who is out on a ramble again today, so I'll take the liberty of replying for her.. The areas being searched yesterday/today are within that pink outline boundary. Pretty much all of the searches have taken place in that circle. The pink circle defines the area where LE requested any video tape from 6/3 + 6/4.
Sauvie Island is the exception, for all searches; it is just outside the pink line on free's map.

I haven't seen any details about where TH claimed to have been driving other than 'rural roads'. If you've got any specifics you want to chuck out, I'll try to pin point them on the map for you.
There is also a good map link in my siggy.

Okay, now I'm probably confused. Don't we know that Terri says she went to the Beaverton Albertson's first to do some shopping and then drove around on rural roads and then went to the Beverton 24 hr fitness? From that info, if it's accurate I was assuming the rural roads she claims she drove around on, must have been within those areas? It wouldn't make any sense for her to get on a freeway and then off to drive some other rural roads. So I would think she would have told LE (whether true or not) that she drove around on some rural roads between those two places, the Beaverton Albertson's and the Beaverton 24 hour fitness? I can't find where it says that was THE Albertsons she went to, maybe I'm wrong, but that's what was being discussed in the timeline thread.

I keep hearing that more than a dozen people have been called before the GJ, unless I have missed someone does any one have a count and names of more than a dozen? Thanks.

Okay, now I'm probably confused. Don't we know that Terri says she went to the Beaverton Albertson's first to do some shopping and then drove around on rural roads and then went to the Beverton 24 hr fitness? From that info, if it's accurate I was assuming the rural roads she claims she drove around on, must have been within those areas? It wouldn't make any sense for her to get on a freeway and then off to drive some other rural roads. So I would think she would have told LE (whether true or not) that she drove around on some rural roads between those two places, the Beaverton Albertson's and the Beaverton 24 hour fitness? I can't find where it says that was THE Albertsons she went to, maybe I'm wrong, but that's what was being discussed in the timeline thread.

Combined info from the Two Timeline Articles

Grocery Shopping

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Driving on Rural Roads

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

* Second article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Gym and Then Back Home

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

* Second article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

First article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Second article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back