Ireland Ireland - Deirdre Jacob, 18, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, 28 July 1998

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Minister for Justice Helen McEntee has pledged that “no stone will be left unturned” in relation to the investigation into the murder of Kildare teenager Deirdre Jacob, as the Garda Commissioner emphasised that the investigation remains live.

Unsure if this is the right spot to park this important article, will revisit later to add to, or create new threads..

1658839979161.png
The Times is chronicling the 239 violent deaths of women in Ireland since 1996

Jennifer O'Connell
Brian Hutton
Adesewa Awobadejo
Jul 23 2022
''This article chronicles 239 violent deaths of women in Ireland since 1996 — a particularly gruesome year for “femicide”, with 19 killings of women.''
''This should not be considered a finished project and may be added to as more information becomes available.

Readers may find some of the details upsetting.''

Minister for Justice Helen McEntee has pledged that “no stone will be left unturned” in relation to the investigation into the murder of Kildare teenager Deirdre Jacob, as the Garda Commissioner emphasised that the investigation remains live.
I am hoping they can gather enough evidence to finally charge LM. I firmly believe he is responsible for her disappearance.

There is a theory that he pulled her through the passenger window of his car, after calling her over on the pretence of asking for directions.

Missing Deidre Jacob

Deirdre Jacob (right) was last sighted on CCTV at AIB on Main Street, Newbridge Co. Kildare

“Deirdre’s family and Garda investigation team urge any person or persons with information in relation to the murder of Deirdre Jacob to please come forward,” a statement said.

“An Garda Siochana are reminding the public that if you have information about Deirdre’s murder, not to assume that we already know it, or that it has limited value.”

Missing Deidre Jacob

Deirdre Jacob (right) was last sighted on CCTV at AIB on Main Street, Newbridge Co. Kildare

“Deirdre’s family and Garda investigation team urge any person or persons with information in relation to the murder of Deirdre Jacob to please come forward,” a statement said.

“An Garda Siochana are reminding the public that if you have information about Deirdre’s murder, not to assume that we already know it, or that it has limited value.”
I have often thought it quite audacious to abduct Deirdre outside her house ,if it was someone known to her would they risk her parents seeing the abduction in broad daylight. and if she was asked for directions by a stranger or someone that casually did work on her grandmothers shop would she be trusting enough to go up to a car window .
Deirdre had just returned from London, was LM working in the shop during the period of her returning and the abduction or before .

If it was LM he may not have known it was Deirdre's parents house but still the abduction in Broad daylight when someone could be going by seems to me it wasn't the killers first time at the rodeo and obviously very calm if no reported sightings at the time of a vehicle been driven at speed or erratically or screeching of tyres pulling away .I would tend to think no one was home that day in her parents house .

I wonder was she threatened that harm would come to her grandmother if she didn't get in to a car /van .its quite hard to pull someone through a car window without a considerable struggle and with such a chunky bag even harder imo .

I wonder who the other suspects are .Was Deirdre’s dad in law enforcement or some job concerned with the criminal justice system and is it connected to that .

The other missing ladies jo Jo dollard and Annie mccarrick whom are possible victims of LM .it is believed Annie was a victim of dv from a previous lover and two brothers are suspected. Jo Jo was hitch hiking late at night and could have been abducted by an opportunist. The remaining ladies of the vanishing triangle , law enforcement have their suspects but without evidence or leads investigation can go no further unfortunately.

Deirdre I highly suspect it was LM he was jailed for bundling a woman into a car and brought her to a remote area and only for hunters who recognised LM and rescued the woman he may never have gotten caught

Last edited:
Unsure if this is the right spot to park this important article, will revisit later to add to, or create new threads..

View attachment 356153
The Times is chronicling the 239 violent deaths of women in Ireland since 1996

Jennifer O'Connell
Brian Hutton
Adesewa Awobadejo
Jul 23 2022
''This article chronicles 239 violent deaths of women in Ireland since 1996 — a particularly gruesome year for “femicide”, with 19 killings of women.''
''This should not be considered a finished project and may be added to as more information becomes available.

Readers may find some of the details upsetting.''
The first lady on this list is Marilyn Rynn her killer david lawlor is Larry Murphys cousin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back