Ireland Ireland - Mary Boyle, 6, Cashelard, County Donegal, 18 March 1977

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Everyone,

Justice4MaryBoyle is now a verified insider in Mary's case.

Please treat Justice4MaryBoyle with respect.

Remember Justice4MaryBoyle does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Justice4MaryBoyle posts or not.

Thank you

Thank you very much Coldpizza :)

full 1985 documentary on political and police corruption has been leaked online today

[video=vimeo;177916120]https://vimeo.com/177916120[/video]

my cousin , Marys twin has just issued this statement tonight

attachment.php

Attachments

• 13882587_513648388824078_6240281941902678129_n.jpg
    13882587_513648388824078_6240281941902678129_n.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 222
It would be interesting to hear the opinion of Justice4MaryBoyle on Sean McEniff. As most observers probably know, two local politicians have denied that they were the politician said to have interfered in the original investigation - McEniff and Pat Gallagher. I previously asked about Gallagher (and how it could be him as he was first elected in 1979) and he has made the same point in his denial which seems clear. McEniff has also made a categoric denial but his history certainly makes him an interesting individual, even if he had no role in this case. First elected in 1964 (I think) and still holding office, he has a record for involvement in smelly affairs. He called (in effect) for the Irish Traveller community to be subject to apartheid, a call which was closely followed by the burning down of the home of a family from that community. He opposed an inquiry into the Bundoran hotel fire in Co. Donegal despite many media allegations about the circumstances and the Garda investigation (or absence of one). That fire killed 10 innocent guests in 1980. And a quick search suggest he is considered the power in Bundoran and that the council has a long history of dubious behaviour in areas such as planning. Now, it may be that any politician in office for 50 years will have stains on their record, but he seems to have more question marks than most. What is your view? Can his denial be believed? Does he have any other links to this case?

Yes, Justice4MaryBoyle, that was a MOST interesting 1985 video. What I noticed most what what a hair-trigger temper one of the people suspected of an initial interference in Mary's case has---would NOT want to be on his bad side. And the letter from Mary's twin appears to indicate the publicity surrounding this case is going to to be ratcheted up sooner than later. But, please excuse what may be my thick-headedness, here is what I am unclear about:

It seems we have two issues here: 1) foremost, who killed Mary Boyle and 2) who initiated the roadblock, if any, into the initial, the continuing and the on-going (if any) investigation (realizing reasonable people may disagree as to what constitutes an investigation). So what I am unclear about is how will the pursuit of #2 solve the mystery of #1?

If one of these men suddenly says, 'yes, I made a call because they were barking up the wrong tree', or whatever he (excuse) he gives with regard to a telephonic intervention in the initial investigation---I can see how it would lead to the name of the person whose investigation was halted by a phone call, and yes, that would be corruption, but does it really prove anything about who killed Mary, absent a confession? Or is the hope that pressure will bring about such a confession? The case is nearly 40 years old, McEniff is about 80, and whoever Mary's sister (and others) think is the killer must also be elderly. If being able to put a name to one's suspicions is the payoff, regardless of any charges, then I think many people would feel that's justice served, and many might think it's not.

I guess what I am asking is: What precisely is the goal here in making allegations, even providing vivid proof, of Gardai wrong-doing and corruption in OTHER cases if we cannot be certain it will lead to the beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt charge of murder IN THIS CASE for the party guilty of killing Mary?

From the moment I heard about this case, and the film, I wanted the killer brought to justice and the people who gaslighted this case be held on corruption, maybe even as an accessory to murder; what I'm not clear on is how the current campaign will achieve this. I want it to work--do you think it will? Thanks for participating in this forum, despite how difficult it must be for a relative. I hope you take my inquiry in the spirit of support it is intended.

It would be interesting to hear the opinion of Justice4MaryBoyle on Sean McEniff. As most observers probably know, two local politicians have denied that they were the politician said to have interfered in the original investigation - McEniff and Pat Gallagher. I previously asked about Gallagher (and how it could be him as he was first elected in 1979) and he has made the same point in his denial which seems clear. McEniff has also made a categoric denial but his history certainly makes him an interesting individual, even if he had no role in this case. First elected in 1964 (I think) and still holding office, he has a record for involvement in smelly affairs. He called (in effect) for the Irish Traveller community to be subject to apartheid, a call which was closely followed by the burning down of the home of a family from that community. He opposed an inquiry into the Bundoran hotel fire in Co. Donegal despite many media allegations about the circumstances and the Garda investigation (or absence of one). That fire killed 10 innocent guests in 1980. And a quick search suggest he is considered the power in Bundoran and that the council has a long history of dubious behaviour in areas such as planning. Now, it may be that any politician in office for 50 years will have stains on their record, but he seems to have more question marks than most. What is your view? Can his denial be believed? Does he have any other links to this case?

My opinion on Sean McEniff , I had never heard of the man until I heard rumours that he was the politician who interfered with my cousins case
( the other politican Pat Gallagher had nothing to do with this case he wasn't in politics in 1977 and indeed was working alongside marys and mines uncles in the fish factory 2 hours away from where Mary went missing )

I've researched McEniff and what i believe is he is a bully who will do anything to get his own way , he has tried to turn the lilttle seaside resort of Bundoran into a min las vegas , and well we all know who built Las Vegas

I think a simple compare and contrast of Pat Gallagher's denial of involvement and Sean McEniffs statement of denial tells you a lot

Pat Gallagher simply said he was not the politician involved , he wasn't even in politics at the time and that was basically that
McEniff made a shouty statement to the County council were he thumped the table at one point and repeatedly threatened to sue anyone who named him in connection with this , he deleted all his social media accounts too when questioned

I have since numerous times stated very publicly my belief that he was involved and have asked him to bring me to court to prove otherwise , so far not a wordfrom his lawyers yet

Yes, Justice4MaryBoyle, that was a MOST interesting 1985 video. What I noticed most what what a hair-trigger temper one of the people suspected of an initial interference in Mary's case has---would NOT want to be on his bad side. And the letter from Mary's twin appears to indicate the publicity surrounding this case is going to to be ratcheted up sooner than later. But, please excuse what may be my thick-headedness, here is what I am unclear about:

It seems we have two issues here: 1) foremost, who killed Mary Boyle and 2) who initiated the roadblock, if any, into the initial, the continuing and the on-going (if any) investigation (realizing reasonable people may disagree as to what constitutes an investigation). So what I am unclear about is how will the pursuit of #2 solve the mystery of #1?

If one of these men suddenly says, 'yes, I made a call because they were barking up the wrong tree', or whatever he (excuse) he gives with regard to a telephonic intervention in the initial investigation---I can see how it would lead to the name of the person whose investigation was halted by a phone call, and yes, that would be corruption, but does it really prove anything about who killed Mary, absent a confession? Or is the hope that pressure will bring about such a confession? The case is nearly 40 years old, McEniff is about 80, and whoever Mary's sister (and others) think is the killer must also be elderly. If being able to put a name to one's suspicions is the payoff, regardless of any charges, then I think many people would feel that's justice served, and many might think it's not.

I guess what I am asking is: What precisely is the goal here in making allegations, even providing vivid proof, of Gardai wrong-doing and corruption in OTHER cases if we cannot be certain it will lead to the beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt charge of murder IN THIS CASE for the party guilty of killing Mary?

From the moment I heard about this case, and the film, I wanted the killer brought to justice and the people who gaslighted this case be held on corruption, maybe even as an accessory to murder; what I'm not clear on is how the current campaign will achieve this. I want it to work--do you think it will? Thanks for participating in this forum, despite how difficult it must be for a relative. I hope you take my inquiry in the spirit of support it is intended.

thank you for your question i guess the goal is to put pressure on this politican who we know has vast power in the Area ( too much power imo) to admit his part in the case , he can say he was merely helping a constituent out and didn't realise it would go so far or make up whatever excuse .. but we believe there is political wrongdoing involved in this case and that it hs to be exposed

Overall we are hoping to put pressure on the killer and those that are protecting him in the hope that one of them comes forward with the information we need , it was the original policemen's belief that the suspect would break if questioned correctly , we are only asking that he be brought in & thoroughly questioned ( I would prefer by a police force from a different area of Ireland for matters of impartiality )

Our main campaign goal is to get Mary back home to have her remains buried beside her father , everything else police and political corruption etc we will highlight in the hope that it gets us to our goal

found out something else which may be nothing or may be a very dark twist on this whole thing

A member of one of the families who spoke out in the 1985 documentary- leaked online a few nights ago- about corruption in Ballyshannon/Bundoran has been missing since 2003
http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=3695&Lang=1 He was a geologist. He had expertise in something called the Ballyshannon Unconformity. It's an anomaly, a very unusual site, 1.6 billion years old. He wanted it declared a World Heritage Site.
Developers had plans for the site..375 houses in total I believe he objected.
He disappeared. The last place he was seen was at Mass. His car was found on cliffs. His body wasn't found

8/16/16 So this happened about an hour ago on Gemma O'Doherty's Facebook timeline--she is the one who made the documentary about Mary Boyle:

"Former Sgt Martin Collins has confirmed that, in the days after the murder, the chief suspect's brother came to Ballyshannon Garda Station in tears claiming his brother had killed Mary Boyle. He also suggested his brother had sexually assaulted her. The suspect has never been arrested."

The implication all along has been a Gallagher family member committed the crime and family and/or Gardai and/or politicians have been complicit in covering it up. Interesting turn of events...names will be getting named.

Whatever happened to that burial plot area, identified at multiple times?
Whatever happened to that former Sgt Martin Collins, and his statement on the killer's brother?

It sure would be nice to have Mary returned to her family.

Whatever happened to that burial plot area, identified at multiple times?
Whatever happened to that former Sgt Martin Collins, and his statement on the killer's brother?

It sure would be nice to have Mary returned to her family.

I live in the area, there are still posters up around town calling for Justice for Mary Boyle, there have been protest marches and the last I heard Sgt Collins had retracted his statement and said Gemma O'Doherty quoted him out of context. Sean McEniff, the politician accused of interfering in the investigation, has since died.

Nothing really seems to be happening, it looks like official Ireland has dismissed O'Doherty as a conspiracy theorist and moved on. Short of a death bed confession I doubt we'll ever find the truth of what happened to Mary.

I just watched this on YouTube. (It came on after Ebby Steppach.)

When the woman talks about the other lady on her death bed, asking her to never forget wee Mary Boyle broke my heart. I never will.

I'm a twin too, and despite reading up on twin cases, I'd never heard of this one before. Honestly, I think she just got lost.

Bodies are harder to find than people think, and I imagine the body of a six year old is not that big either.

Resr in peace, sweet baby. [emoji170]

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Missing Mary Boyle hate-mail suspect dies
https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/missing-mary-boyle-hate-mail-suspect-dies-468933.html
A man suspected of sending hate mail to the mother of Mary Boyle, who disappeared in 1977, aged six, has died before he could appear before the courts.

The man was reportedly due to be charged by gardaí, in connection with hurtful letters sent to heartbroken Ann Boyle, at her home in Kincasslagh, Co Donegal, last year.

One of the letters had indicated that it had come from Mary, a twin, who is Ireland’s longest-missing person. Mary disappeared when she was visiting her grandparents in Caselard, outside Ballyshannon, on the Donegal-Fermanagh border, in March, 1977.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back