Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My working theory has been that Jersey may have played a part in disposing of the body (yes, I think there's a body). But with Tacopina pushing this story of Jersey's involvement... it makes me think Jersey must NOT be involved!

Actually they broke up weeks before lisa went missing
Kansas City, Mo. - Megan Wright, the woman who received a phone call from the cell phone of the mother of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, spoke out Monday saying she broke up with her boyfriend, Jersey, just weeks prior to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Megan Wright says she split with 'Jersey' weeks before Baby Lisa vanished - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...weeks-before-baby-lisa-vanished#ixzz1e9gfyC7R

Also the van was weeks AFTER lisa went missing and to look that up go to websleuths radio post number 119...sorry not sure how to bring over posts from other threads..

The link you provided is not approved by Websleuths and not considered MSM because it's more like an open source blog (not necessarily professional reporters or writers). The articles are often regurgitations and full of errors. The only exception is that articles by Isabelle Zehnder published on Examiner.com can be linked at WS.

So, I went back to Megan Wrights own words and interviews. She was interviewed by Ron Rugen and the interview was posted on his Kansas City PI blog, dated 11/18 (also not allowed to be linked).

Regarding the break-up:
Megan states again in the 11/18 interview that she and Jersey broke up about a week and a half before Lisa went missing. This is consistent with what she's said from the start.

Regarding the mini-van incident:
Megan states that Jersey came by about a week after the two broke up and tried so see her. Then, he came by again in the van and was chased off by her housemates. Mr. Rugen states in his questioning that the van incident was a few days after Lisa disappeared and Megan seems to confirm. It could not have happened weeks after Lisa disappeared because Lisa was reported missing on Oct 4th and Jersey was arrested on Oct 14th, not even 2 weeks later.

Thank you for correcting my mistaken assumption that the mini-van incident with Megan and Jersey happened just before Lisa went missing; according to Mr. Rugen and Megan, it was just after Lisa was reported missing. :)

Warning, just a rant: ordinarily, quintuple hearsay would not be allowed to be discussed here at WS, becuz it would be rumor. But since it originated from a *defense attorney* and was reported in MSM, it is up for discussion.

I'm not questioning the WS rules...just pointing out a really ironic and ludicrous thing. /rant

I automatically question everything a defense attorney says...especially when there are no charges filed (!) on their clients and yet said attorney(s) are spewing BS to the media...and speaking of BS ;) , he has been spewing BS to the media as well...JMO.

JMO, JB/JI are hiding something, or they wouldn't have hired these people...or maybe they would have, but they also would be trying to find Lisa and/or appealing to everyone to help find her (which they haven't, except for the first 2 or so days). /second rant :blush:

JMO but the DT should have kept silent about this (if these persons really exist and said such), and provided all info to LE/FBI so it could be successfully investigated. And not put it out in the media. Seems like just smokescreen to me. JMO.

Yeah, So "Jersey" kidnapped BL and then returned a dead BL to her "mother" where "Mommy" and "Daddy" placed her in their bedroom.

I CANNOT wait until "Mommy" & "Daddy" are arrested and charged with 1st degree murder.

Warning, just a rant: ordinarily, quintuple hearsay would not be allowed to be discussed here at WS, becuz it would be rumor. But since it originated from a *defense attorney* and was reported in MSM, it is up for discussion.

I'm not questioning the WS rules...just pointing out a really ironic and ludicrous thing. /rant

I automatically question everything a defense attorney says...especially when there are no charges filed (!) for their clients and yet said attorney(s) are spewing BS to the media...and speaking of BS ;) , he has been spewing BS to the media as well...JMO.

JMO, JB/JI are hiding something, or they wouldn't have hired these people...or maybe they would have, but they also would be trying to find Lisa and/or appealing to everyone to help find her (which they haven't, except for the first 2 or so days). /second rant :blush:

JMO but the DT should have kept silent about this (if these persons really exist and said such), and provided all info to LE/FBI so it could be successfully investigated. And not put it out in the media. Seems like just smokescreen to me. JMO.

Interviews and direct quotes by attorneys in MSM are always acceptable at Websleuths. Even attorneys that aren't involved in a case, like the talking heads on Nancy Grace who often get all the details wrong.

Interviews and direct quotes by attorneys in MSM are always acceptable at Websleuths. Even attorneys that aren't involved in a case, like the talking heads on Nancy Grace who often get all the details wrong.
Yes, I know that. Re-read my post, please. :)

At marker 8:43 you can watch the women describe what her and her husband saw in this video,, and it would be hard to give someones correct height in the daylight let alone at night imo

Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/1/11 - YouTube

If the darkness impeded her ability to see what she later tried to describe to the extent that she would have described a very short man as a tall man, then her eyewitness account is unreliable.

If her account is accurate and reliable, then she saw a tall man rather than a very short man, so Jersey wouldn't fit her description.

I'm glad Lisa and her husband went to LE so quickly after learning of Baby Lisa's disappearance. I personally do believe that they saw someone carrying something at 12:15. I think LE believes they are honest too. LE has said they investigated the sighting thoroughly but it went nowhere. I'm not sure if they would tell us otherwise, but I think it's still unclear who and what these witnesses saw.

JMO...

If all this really was about money, then why didn't the kidnappers go the ransom demand route? Granted, the Irwin fam was low on funds, so then, why pick them? Easy targets? Opportune timing? Is $300 is a lot of money to a guy like Jersey? What do drugs cost these days? And is Jersey dumb enough to think he would beat the system?

Sounds like legal defense spin to me.

I automatically question everything a defense attorney says...especially when there are no charges filed (!) on their clients and yet said attorney(s) are spewing BS to the media...and speaking of BS ;) , he has been spewing BS to the media as well...JMO.

BBM

Yep. If they weren't hiding anything, they would have provided their defense attorneys with copies of their phone records. Tacopina and Picerno have had to depend on the FBI to look at them.

BBM

Yep. If they weren't hiding anything, they would have provided their defense attorneys with copies of their phone records. Tacopina and Picerno have had to depend on the FBI to look at them.

Why is it their responsibility to provide phone records to their attorneys?:waitasec: Isn't that part of their job?

LE/FBI had their phone records within hours after BL was missing IMO. I would rather the information come from the FBI/LE rather than the parents...

I'm not so sure the parents could get their cell ping info if they wanted to. The call logs yes but not the ping charts.

Pure speculation: If I think about it, three cell phones could net $300 on the sellers market. Three hundred dollars is such a strange and specific amount. Maybe what was overheard was something like "and I made $300 from it." I also doubt the words "kidnapped" or "kidnapping" would have been used or overheard, if true. I could see something like "I got 300 to take the baby/her". What if Jersey was given 3 cell phones as payment for taking baby Lisa (deceased) from the home and dispose of her? Why not just tell LE where Lisa is and what happened? I suppose Jersey would be arrested for crimes related to that event. If Jersey sold the phones, why not just reveal where the phones are, unless it isn't known anymore? Perhaps he fears he will be arrested for crimes related to these events? The phone call to Megan's phone could be DB trying to get in touch with Jersey to ask for his help. DB may not have known that MW and Jersey were broken up. Nah.....this $300 dollar story is likely 100% bunk. JMO

If all this really was about money, then why didn't the kidnappers go the ransom demand route? Granted, the Irwin fam was low on funds, so then, why pick them? Easy targets? Opportune timing? Is $300 is a lot of money to a guy like Jersey? What do drugs cost these days? And is Jersey dumb enough to think he would beat the system?

Sounds like legal defense spin to me.

IMO Jersey would do this for $300 but I don't think it was for ransom...to someone like Jersey that's a lot of money. I doubt that any of his "handyman" jobs brought that much money in 1 day. I don't think he's dumb at all...IMO Jersey is street smart and that is very dangerous.

Since LE has come out and stated that no one has been cleared and I don't think this was planned at all...I would take a very hard look at who within this group of characters was angry, who had access to Jersey that evening since he was in the neighborhood and who had the motive to pay someone like Jersey $300 to "payback" those sitting on the steps that evening talking and drinking while they were forced out of their home earlier that day.

I think once it is all said and done all of the information will tie together nicely. If it's who I think it is they are smart but they didn't think LE would be on them as fast as they were.

If I am correct I think BL will be found alive. All of this is IMO....

ETA: IIRC the person I am thinking was picked out of the picture line-up by the motorcycle dude as the person carrying the baby...

Why is it their responsibility to provide phone records to their attorneys?:waitasec: Isn't that part of their job?

LE/FBI had their phone records within hours after BL was missing IMO. I would rather the information come from the FBI/LE rather than the parents...

The defense attorneys have said they cannot subpoena the records because no arrests have been made.

BBM

They did provide copies of their records. BS stated that 'his sources' have been through an entire year of their phone records. The lawyers met with FBI and got the info on the 'pings' which would not be on their monthly phone bills.

http://www.myspace.com/video/565006329/lisa-irwin-bill-stanton-take-on-cellphones-11-11-11/108334627

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

The girl told her mother that she was told this at the vigil by a man connected with the flophouse group after the baby disappeared. I think this is why LE subpoenaed the raw video footage, why Jersey's picture circulated early and why Jersey has been held ever since.

Interesting that the 'flophouse'/MW abode man was at the vigil. IIRC, MW's was not in the direct neighborhood yet this man went over to the vigil? Doesn't LE take pics of onlookers because sometimes the criminals like to watch the aftermath? Hence the request for the raw video?

If all this really was about money, then why didn't the kidnappers go the ransom demand route? Granted, the Irwin fam was low on funds, so then, why pick them? Easy targets? Opportune timing? Is $300 is a lot of money to a guy like Jersey? What do drugs cost these days? And is Jersey dumb enough to think he would beat the system?Sounds like legal defense spin to me.

BBM

His arrest record would indicate he's not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree.

They did provide copies of their records. BS stated that 'his sources' have been through an entire year of their phone records. The lawyers met with FBI and got the info on the 'pings' which would not be on their monthly phone bills.

http://www.myspace.com/video/565006329/lisa-irwin-bill-stanton-take-on-cellphones-11-11-11/108334627

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

Then how do we explain this quote from yesterdays interview with JP and MK?

MK: Do we know then why the Verizon records would show a 50 second call? You know, sitting there listening to that recording for 50 seconds?

JP: Again, not being a phone expert, I don't know. We are trying to verify that. Uh, we can't get through- you know how it is when you call a cellphone company, because there is no active case we are not allowed to subpena the records. Much of the information that we are getting relative to that phone comes from the FBI when we had that initial meeting with them.

He's not speaking of the pings here ........he's answering a question about the 50 second call.

The defense attorneys have said they cannot subpoena the records because no arrests have been made.

The original post was that the parents were hiding something because they haven't given their attorneys the phone records. I think that it's the attorneys responsbility to get those phone records not the Irwin's.

I am not sure how you go about getting your own phone records. I have sprint and years ago I could go online and get the calls made/calls received. You can no longer do that once they made everything unlimited.

Too bad they didn't have the iphone..I just got one and uploaded the "find my iphone" app...I test it out all the time :crazy: just to see it on my map....

Then how do we explain this quote from yesterdays interview with JP and MK?

MK: Do we know then why the Verizon records would show a 50 second call? You know, sitting there listening to that recording for 50 seconds?

JP: Again, not being a phone expert, I don't know. We are trying to verify that. Uh, we can't get through- you know how it is when you call a cellphone company, because there is no active case we are not allowed to subpena the records. Much of the information that we are getting relative to that phone comes from the FBI when we had that initial meeting with them.

He's not speaking of the pings here ........he's answering a question about the 50 second call.

bbm = Right. Which BS explains would have a reason to NOT be on the actual phone records. If the phone was actually on restriction and the call didn't actual go to MW's phone but to the provider, they would not be charged for the call, therefore it would not show on their phone record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop