Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
4:34 pm Sat. Exclusive : Just spoke with witness at center of $300 baby theft rumor. Details soon @nbcactionnews #babylisa #lisairwin. .
17 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Breaking development in baby Lisa coming soon @nbcactionnews
26 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/russptacek

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: AGAIN? All for not? We shall see..

I don't understand. You're saying there were multiple "interviews", at multiple locations. Are there links to this info? I do know there was the interview where Db claimed she was called white trash. And that is why she refuses to do any more. There were several more than that?

They were interviewed Oct. 4, Oct. 5 and Oct. 6 and Oct. 8. That's been reported. I don't know whether some took place in the Northland headquarters or downtown headquarters. I said that in my original post that you are questioning. JI has indicated that he was at the downtown headquarters on Oct. 6. The Oct. 8 one has been reported to have taken place at the downtown headquarters. There was multiple interviews. We can only speculate about some of the locations because they were over hours. Clearly some were inside the home while others were at KCPD police facilities.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
4:34 pm Sat. Exclusive : Just spoke with witness at center of $300 baby theft rumor. Details soon @nbcactionnews #babylisa #lisairwin. .
17 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
26 minutes ago

Thank you. My TV listings show that 41 doesn't have a newscast until 10 pm tonight.

WHOA? I really don't think it's right to say Jersey did something? Unless it's just someone's opinion.

Jersey = Zenaida

People need to be very careful. JMO!

I will hunt down the link, but I remember specifically that LE requested separate interviews with no attorneys present and this is the reason DB & JI refused the interviews. it was discussed here on this site

This was stated by their first and fired defense attorney in MO., Cynthia Short. Just more spin to make LE look bad.

I will hunt down the link, but I remember specifically that LE requested separate interviews with no attorneys present and this is the reason DB & JI refused the interviews. it was discussed here on this site

No such link exists. KCPD has not asked them to violate their constitutional rights. Steve Young said KCPD wants separate interviews at police facility and it would be OK for attorneys to be present.

I guess I should clarify. When I say interviewed I mean, questioned about that night. Not giving a list of suspects to check out or going down to give fingerprints or getting updated on the investigation. I mean answering the questions LE has about that night specifically.

There is a LOT on Jersey....are you kidding me...nothing on Jersey?:banghead:

What exactly do they have on Jersey to tie him to Baby Lisa missing? He wasn't her caretaker who admitting to being drunk that night and who admitted to drinking 2 or 3 times a week.. He didn't go purchase a honking box of wine just 1/2 hour before full custodial care for 3 children would be left upon him. He didn't leave the baby in the house for hours without going to check on her. Jersey didn't say he had no idea if he checked on her or not.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
17 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
26 minutes ago

Wonder if this is the 17 yr old girl or the guy she got the info from?

She was drunk, she was in the home with the child, she has changed her story (she didn't admit she was drunk at first), she is unwilling to speak to LE alone, HRD dog hit in DBs bedroom. To some those things are hinky and giant red flags of guilt. IMO there is not much more than that pointing to Jersey. At this point it could be either or neither of them as far as evidence goes.

BBM This is what leaves some of us :fence:.

I guess I should clarify. When I say interviewed I mean, questioned about that night. Not giving a list of suspects to check out or going down to give fingerprints or getting updated on the investigation. I mean answering the questions LE has about that night specifically.

look at the link and transcript i gave you on the previous page. :)

What? I have seen nothing but rumor and hearsay. What is there linking Jersey to this case?

The simple fact that it has been confirmed that a phone call was made to his girlfriend on the very night of the disappearance and the fact that her number could not be found on phone records dating back one year is enough to "connect" jersey with the case. A person walking with an under dressed baby would also raise suspicions of the homeless man.

WHOA? I really don't think it's right to say Jersey did something? Unless it's just someone's opinion.

Jersey = Zenaida

People need to be very careful. JMO!

Same goes for Deb....I don't think its right to accuse her of murdering then dumping her own baby...yet that doesn't stop anyone!

BTW...Zenaida didn't actually exist.

look at the link and transcript i gave you on the previous page. :)

I did, thanks. I don't really trust the source on that. I think when he says "interviews" he is including things I listed above that I don't consider an interview. But I do appreciate the c/p I hadn't seen that. :)

here, i'll answer your question. Jersey was seen in the neighborhood that day, the dumpster fire is in the same apartment complex as the fire to MW's car that MW thinks Jersey set, the man with the baby sighting close to the sprinkler house he was seen at earlier in the day, and most importantly, the call to his ex girlfriend. these things are why many people are not moving on from Jersey. i think that is fair. there is not enough evidence to say anyone did it. but these things are what make some posters suspicious of Jersey.

There is a LOT on Jersey....are you kidding me...nothing on Jersey?:banghead:

Guess it's who you trust. I don't trust high profile lawyers who would rather speak to the media than to LE.
I also don't have any reason to trust MW.
Others may also be involved ,including Jersey,but DB is up to her eyeballs.JMO

Yes, but it would have to show on the phone logs because it was said that the records could not be suppeoned because no charges had been filed. This would lead me to believe that the number showed up on the phone record. JMO

IMO FBI doesn't need one as they are investigating disappearance of child and missing phones. They were able to get ping records, why not detailed records. I think FBI gets whatever they want. jmo :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member