Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they didn't say "it's identical to how it looked when she was taken". I would think it's possible storage bins were in the room but not in the bed, and there was no plastic over the windows. To return it to "identical" would be a matter of less than 2 minutes - so that's "pretty much the same".

IMHO.

Until I hear from LE (and/or the DA, should charges be filed) that the storage bins & baby bathtub were or were not stacked in the crib upon their arrival, I will remain skeptical as to their location in the nursery.

Until I hear from LE (and/or the DA, should charges be filed) that there were or were not black trash bags that were duct taped over the nursery window upon LE's arrival, I will remain skeptical.

Remember, in the SW return, rolls of tape & a tape dispenser were seized as potential evidence. I can't help but wonder why LE would have seized rolls of tape & a tape dispenser during the collection of potential evidence.

http://localtvwdaf.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/irwincourtdocument.pdf

I don't remember any witness claiming that a bald man was seen carrying a baby to a sprinkler hose. :waitasec:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

sorry, no laughing matter this is - but that made chuckle...

:fence:

Amazing the contortions one has to twist oneself into in order to defend Deb and her actions. Amazing the amount of people who have to be smeared, thrown under the proverbial bus, trashed and outright accused of kidnapping in order to divert attention away from Deb. Amazing what statistics say about cases like this.....and, have to be ignored in order to protect Deb.

There is so much hate on this thread....its really sad.

I am not pointing you out.. but I am using your post to make the following point: posters here are allowed to their opinions.. not everyone agrees. this is understandable. The thing that we must always remember is that you can attack the post respectfully but NOT THE POSTER. There are many opinions in this case and all of them are valuable. Please respect and mind the TOS.

Of course the parents are excused from these statements, must have been taken out of context, lawyers must be doing a horrible job etc..everything and anything to exclude or take focus off these parents. Sorry, I am not buying that everything can be excused/explained, then LE is held to the fire with each statement. If it's true and this lawyer misspoke these words, DB/JI would fire them immediately. Heck, the parents could release their own statement at this point to set the record straight.

I wish the defense team would STFU. They are creating this media circus each and every day, not LE. The defense team wants their 15 minutes, at Lisa's expense.

MOO

BBM: Good point ...

IMO, IF ... a BIG IF ... this "latest STORY" were true, ya would think that the parents and/or their attorneys would be PLEADING for the RETURN of Baby Lisa ...

And that is WHY I am just NOT buying this latest "STORY" ...

The "Defense Team" is doing anything and everything they CAN to steer this investigation AWAY from their "clients" -- DB and JI ...

Blame anyone else ...

MOO ...

Just jumping off this post.......

This may be mentioned when I get through this entire thread, but if Jersey would've gotten $300 to help steal Lisa, wouldn't he have more than likely had that money still on him and wouldn't he talk, so he could possibly get a reward of $101,000 dollars to add to his whoppin' $300? I know neighbors paid him for odd jobs, and this and that, but I'm thinking, the dude is homeless, he would probably have still had the $300 on him when LE arrested him no? That would be easy for LE to confirm. And I'm sure some would say, ah, he could've spent it the next hour on drugs but I doubt it. I think this is spin again.

Some posters have drawn parallels to Casey Anthony and the HaLeigh Cummings disappearance, citing similarities to this crime. Ever since the second interview with motorcylist MT, I've thought about the guy who was certain he'd seen Lacey Peterson alive later than the timeline of the prosecution in the Scott Peterson trial. I kept thinking MT was going to be THAT GUY in this case. Now I am reminded of the pregnant women abducting, park dwelling, van driving hippie cult in the Peterson case. This story told by the mom of a friend of a friend (unfortunately nameless and homeless so very difficult to identify) of Jersey seems much more like a move to create "reasonable doubt" than a tactic to bring an abducted baby home which I had thought was the lawyers' stated purpose. Suppose for a moment that it was all true. Wouldn't it tend to make Jersey clam up (no creditable witness) and be a headups for this unknown friend to lay low. I'm assuming if this unknown friend was wanting to advance the investigation, he would have come forward on his own. All MOO

Amazing the contortions one has to twist oneself into in order to defend Deb and her actions. Amazing the amount of people who have to be smeared, thrown under the proverbial bus, trashed and outright accused of kidnapping in order to divert attention away from Deb. Amazing what statistics say about cases like this.....and, have to be ignored in order to protect Deb.

I also find it amazing how little evidence points to DB yet she is being portrayed as a muderer. MOO!

quotes from this article:

Kansas City police say they have interviewed Tanko about Lisa's disappearance but said they have "moved on" from him. They have not cleared him or anyone as a suspect in the disappearance of the baby in case new evidence warrants a review.

When asked about Picerno's comments Friday, Capt. Steve Young told KCTV5 in an email, "We are following up on everything involving Jersey and all other leads."

so it looks like no one has been cleared per KCPD...

Tanko had been dating Megan Wright, who lived in the neighborhood, whose phone was apparently dialed by Bradley's phone at 11:57 p.m. Oct. 3. Wright has said she did not have the phone at the time the call was made.

now - if you had 3 phones, would you not try of these other phones, if your first call did not go through??

Lisa's parents and older half brothers primarily had been staying with Bradley's younger brother Phil Netz until Tuesday when they moved back to their home on North Lister Avenue.

"They are doing remarkably well," Picerno said.

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

re bold - WHAT?? getting back to normal life, without Lisa... :waitasec:

Just jumping off this post.......

This may be mentioned when I get through this entire thread, but if Jersey would've gotten $300 to help steal Lisa, wouldn't he have more than likely had that money still on him and wouldn't he talk, so he could possibly get a reward of $101,000 dollars to add to his whoppin' $300? I know neighbors paid him for odd jobs, and this and that, but I'm thinking, the dude is homeless, he would probably have still had the $300 on him when LE arrested him no? That would be easy for LE to confirm. And I'm sure some would say, ah, he could've spent it the next hour on drugs but I doubt it. I think this is spin again.
He wasn't arrested until a little over a week (?) after this so I doubt he had any of the money left. He also probably wouldn't be eligible for any reward if he was involved in the crime.

There appears to be no smoking gun in this case as there usually isn't. This case IMO is being made layer by layer and will be circumstantial unless someone confesses (which doesn't seem likely at this point). I hope there is enough to get someone into court & get a conviction so Lisa receives the justice she so desearves.

As far as no evidence, of course we don't know all LE has for evidence, but we do know there is evidence that a deceased human was on the floor of Mom & Dad's room. I could buy Jersey took $300 to remove & get rid of Lisa from the house. I don't buy he killed her in the home on the floor by their bed & left her there long enough for a HRD dog to detect before taking her to someone else for $300.

I am shocked that Picerno would make this type of announcement, and surely he had the blessings of JT.

Personally I think it's all just smoke and mirrors. But if this is true and a credible lead, it's infuriating that they would come out and announce it to the public before it's even been followed up on. Is the publics need to know more important than Lisa's safety? If these two attorneys are truly working to try to bring Lisa home what the he77 were they thinking, making that announcement so that the people that the baby was sold to now know the heat is on them, could easily put Lisa in harms way.

Which is what leads me to believe this isn't really a credible lead and they all know it. Even if that's the case, putting it out there is also infuriating as it's just muddying the investigation.

JMHO

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

I can't imagine how "everyday has gotten better" when my baby girl is missing. I can only imagine every day being a continuing living hell until she is found safe & returned to me.

oops - should have read a little further! LOL! I see you have the same feelings about this as me! strange isn't it?!?! :waitasec:

The supposed mother of the supposed 17 yr. old girl that hangs out with nameless homeless men reported what her supposed daughter supposedly told her to the authorities....authorities means LE. Not defense attys. LE has had this info. Jersey hasn't been charged with kidnapping. Wonder why?? LOL

The supposed mother of the supposed 17 yr. old girl that hangs out with nameless homeless men reported what her supposed daughter supposedly told her to the authorities....authorities means LE. Not defense attys. LE has had this info. Jersey hasn't been charged with kidnapping. Wonder why?? LOL

bbm My guess would be not enough evidence yet, the same reason DB, JI, MW, DD, SB, JB or any of the other names that have popped up have been charged with a crime against baby Lisa. :twocents: MOO! and all that jazz.

As far as the 100% back to normal statement. I really think it's just the words of an unsophistocated man (JI) who isn't used to making public statements. I think in his attempt at giving an intelligent sounding reply to questions of how they are holding up, he only succeeds in putting his foot in his mouth by saying the wrong thing. I really don't think he meant that they wanted to forget that the baby every existed and move on like nothing has happened.

This is all JUST MY OPINION of course. :seeya:

I hope you're right, ela_ss... cause I'm still on the :fence:

I am shocked that Picerno would make this type of announcement, and surely he had the blessings of JT.

Personally I think it's all just smoke and mirrors. But if this is true and a credible lead, it's infuriating that they would come out and announce it to the public before it's even been followed up on. Is the publics need to know more important than Lisa's safety? If these two attorneys are truly working to try to bring Lisa home what the he77 were they thinking, making that announcement so that the people that the baby was sold to now know the heat is on them, could easily put Lisa in harms way.

Which is what leads me to believe this isn't really a credible lead and they all know it. Even if that's the case, putting it out there is also infuriating as it's just muddying the investigation.

JMHO

I agree.
They are not trying to find Baby Lisa. Their job is to defend the parents. In defense of the parents, that statement would be tainting the jury pool. JMO and common sense observation.

I wonder if this teen is one of the teen neighbors we had pics of way back in the beginning.....

I wonder if this teen is one of the teen neighbors we had pics of way back in the beginning.....

I missed those photos, was that neighbour also a female? Is this the same one that new the garage door code?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

I can't imagine how "everyday has gotten better" when my baby girl is missing. I can only imagine every day being a continuing living hell until she is found safe & returned to me.

They have gotten closer since BL disappeared and life is getting better too. :banghead: Since the media isn't camped out on their doorstep and they have these attorneys to spin their stories, life is getting better.

HELLO? Life doesn't ever get better when YOUR child goes missing. Take a look at Johnny Gosch's mom, Arlin Henderson's mom............life never gets better. You learn to cope a bit more but you never forget and you never stop wondering where YOUR child is. You die inside, your heart is always empty and the constant wondering of if your child is safe or dead every single day of your life.

I've never experienced one of my children going missing, but I am sure I am not wrong in what I've stated above.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member