Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another little wrinkle that might help us think of things (slightly OT but in the realm of ZG).

On the guest card that HG fills out for the real ZG, it lists "prompt" questions for the rental agent to ask to make the profile uniform.

The last question on the form before the rental agent fills out the name of the contact is "All I need now is your photo ID. Thank you [Customer Name]. Please excuse me while I put your ID in a secure locaton.

[Customer Name], thank you for waiting so patiently. Are you ready to take a look?

Now, I'm not sure if this was actually protocol or not, or even if it was followed by all rental agents, but this suggests to me that a photo ID of the prospective tenant was procured and placed in the office perhaps? Some place in which you might need to thank the prospect for waiting patiently.

If this actually was SOP at Sawgrass, then Ms. Gonzalez and her DL might have been parted for some time while she went to view the apt. I know car dealerships do this, and often xerox the license and run credit checks while prospects are taking their test drives. (Hence the vulnerability of identity theft in both locations). Well, it gives a new logistics angle if nothing else.

The thing is ZG22 was stopped earlier then June 17th for a traffic violation

Would this real/fake ID have a pic in David (not that I know who David is, you can call me CA if u wanna). I know that some has said that there is probably a fanger print with the ticket-right? But if the ID is fake and not issued thru proper channels, would there be a photo?

The ID is NOT fake. It is a Florida state issued driver's license. That's what i'm trying to say. It might be fake to KC (if it is hers), but it isn't fake as in manufactured on the street.

I was in the apartment business for 25 years. All though there is a basic similarity in procedure from state to state and management company to company, the standard procedure would be one of the following scenarios:

**Take the picture ID and copy it and staple to the guest card. (Note that at one time we were told not to do this any longer due to some legality of photo coping an ID - security issue for the prospect) Return the ID to the prospect.

**Take the picture ID and leave it in a "locked" office during the tour of the property and return it to the prospect after the viewing. (for the safety of the agent, this was a preferred procedure as the prospect would need to return to the office)

Just some notes on procedures: We stopped taking copies of the ID because inevitably, the guest card with the copy attached was left in a "follow up" file or box and easily available should someone break into the office or snoop through files if the office was left unlocked and was unoccupied. My preferred SOP was item 2, as it prompted a return visit to the office. Which gave the agent additional time to close the deal, but also as a safety feature if the prospect was actually going to try to do something to the agent while out on the property and try to leave.

So just some foods for thoughts. Please feel free to ask any questions about the apartment issues and I'll try to answer the best I can.
Thanks,
kew17

The ID is NOT fake. It is a Florida state issued driver's license. That's what i'm trying to say. It might be fake to KC (if it is hers), but it isn't fake as in manufactured on the street.

It's possible one of her LE lovers assisted her in getting that ID. I imagine that they would not come forward as it would jeopardize their job.

So, it does seem that the ZFG/ZG names whirled around KC's head for a few years---starting in school. Seems to me she had made quit a collection of ZFG's for any future use. It could have been that she was gonna skip Fla with a new ID, ZFG/ZG---but CA nixed that plan when she went to get her that night. While in her mother's house with no where to run since LA was baby sittin her in the bedroom----She pulled ZFG off the shelf and called her the kidnapper. Have said this for awhile now and feel like I am repeating myself. KC is ZFG. How many of us could "spell" ZFG to the 911 operator as smooth as KC did that night.
\
Well, maybe I could if it was written in a script. Maybe I couldn't--ask Beans how I read. LMAO

So, it does seem that the ZFG/ZG names whirled around KC's head for a few years---starting in school. Seems to me she had made quit a collection of ZFG's for any future use. It could have been that she was gonna skip Fla with a new ID, ZFG/ZG---but CA nixed that plan when she went to get her that night. While in her mother's house with no where to run since LA was baby sittin her in the bedroom----She pulled ZFG off the shelf and called her the kidnapper. Have said this for awhile now and feel like I am repeating myself. KC is ZFG. How many of us could "spell" ZFG to the 911 operator as smooth as KC did that night.
\
Well, maybe I could if it was written in a script. Maybe I couldn't--ask Beans how I read. LMAO

Thanks, mama! I have always believed this. did anyone hear GA refer to Caylee as 'our daughter" in the depo? I just caught that listening to Mark K. on NG

Valhall ~ So good to see you back here!!! I was just on your website looking for more info.

Sorry, I can't seem to make the link for disposition on the traffic case work.

O/T but I'd love to see your website Valhall :)

sum,

I don't have a website. My hubby is one of the owners of abovetopsecret.com. I'm just a member over there. :D

I think I might have a possible answer to this. KC's driver's license was not issued until July 2, 2002...that's almost 4 months AFTER she turned 16. And it doesn't surprise me. When you asked this question I got to thinking about the controlling CA issue and I had a suspicion that KC wasn't allowed to get a learner's permit. If she had been able to, it would have been issued as early as September 2001.

Whether the ZG22 license was issued first as a learner's (which would have been as early as July 2001, or whether it was issued in January 2002 when ZG22 turned 16 it would have given her a license a full 7 months before she ended up getting one, and maybe as long as a year.

Slowly but surely trying to go through this whole thread. The above post caught my eye.

Last July when IMing with Iassen, he asked her about who was watching Caylee and part of KC's response regarding the nanny was that she had known her for six years. KC was 22 at the time, so she would have known her since she was 16. AFAIK, this is the only time she mentioned to anyone she had known Zanny for that long.

Slowly but surely trying to go through this whole thread. The above post caught my eye.

Last July when IMing with Iassen, he asked her about who was watching Caylee and part of KC's response regarding the nanny was that she had known her for six years. KC was 22 at the time, so she would have known her since she was 16. AFAIK, this is the only time she mentioned to anyone she had known Zanny for that long.

JWG, With all due respect, how can we believe anything she says, as it changes from 2 1/2 yrs., to 3 years, & I do remember that text about the 6 years, & how much she loved the Nanny??:liar::liar::liar:

I believe on another thread someone mentioned the Gonzalez name was known to her in highschool. Maybe she heard the name, over & over, for so many years, it became hardwired in her brain & produced the Imaginanny that grew over time?? Just a thought.

This has been boggling my mind as well from early on - especially in that we know KC cashed a check at BOA, and then when CA took the money, there was the exact difference between what was taken out and what was left that equaled EXACTLy a payment of the fine that day.

There is no way that LE has overlooked this - they have GOT to have information about it. They HAVE TO KNOW who this ZFG is.

Wouldn't the video from the police car show something? Not sure how long they save that stuff.

JWG, With all due respect, how can we believe anything she says, as it changes from 2 1/2 yrs., to 3 years, & I do remember that text about the 6 years, & how much she loved the Nanny??:liar::liar::liar:

I believe on another thread someone mentioned the Gonzalez name was known to her in highschool. Maybe she heard the name, over & over, for so many years, it became hardwired in her brain & produced the Imaginanny that grew over time?? Just a thought.

The only reason I mentioned it was to tie it back to Val's theory as to why KC would want a fake ID at age 16. If her theory is correct, then KC let a little truth slip in her lie.

I totally agree with your posts. The one thing that makes me wonder is, why LE/SA wouldn't hand over that evidence to JB yet?

You'd think it would be part of the document dumps and common knowledge by now?

If the ID really existed and was taken from KC by the officer that first night, it seems it would be pretty damning evidence - incuplatory. I believe SA only has to turn over exculpatory evidence to the defense.

However, if LE really did take the ID, one would think they would have thrown that little fact back at KC or her parents during one of the interviews. So, I'm thinking the ID was not taken.

FWIW, when you pay online you can request a copy of the receipt online using the citation#, IIRC. A few weeks ago when I did this for the no DL violation it indicated that no receipt could be provided since no online payment was made.

The laptop internet history seems to be pretty complete for the week leading up to July 15. There are no URLs or cookies for any government or official website in that history, leading me to believe no online payment was made.

Are you saying LE or the SA would have to pay for these copies? I don't think so.

Sumbunny and Cecybeans, do you really think her friend would be bold enough with ZG and Casey's name so much in the news to go there and make these payments? The media already had ZG in the news big time by early August.

LE and SA would not have to pay, but JB would. It is possible he is searching for the "real" ZG, and this could be one of the things he wanted to keep secret as part of his discovery process.

LE and SA would not have to pay, but JB would. It is possible he is searching for the "real" ZG, and this could be one of the things he wanted to keep secret as part of his discovery process.

If there is anything to this theory, I can't see JB wanting this to become public. (just my opinion)

Thanks Val for your great work. :blowkiss:

Not here to criticize...only to help tie up some loose ends.

The following is from a post I made on another board on 01/29/09:

** SNIPPED **

June 12, 2008 - KC search reunion.com for "Zenaida Gonzalez" age 25.
KC search USSearch.com for "Zenaida Fernandez", Jacksonville, FL

** SNIPPED **

May have been clarified here already, but June 12 was when the internet history "index.dat" file containing this search was create, but the actual search was July 16. Per FBI interview, George mentions he did search on the computer for a ZFG after stuff hit the fan in July.

July 15, 2008 - KC goes to a downtown Orlando Bank of America branch and withdraws $250 from AH's bank account. This BoA branch is less than one block from the Orange County Clerk's Office. KC also attempts to pay a $574 AT&T cell phone bill, but there is not anough money left in AH's account for the payment to go through.
ZG22 makes a $50.00 payment to the Collection Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.
This is the day before KC is arrested.

** SNIPPED **

Per fraud charge documents, KC actually withdrew money from the BoA branch on Conway near Sawgrass. This is supported by the pings of July 15. The branch near the Court is where the BoA investigations office is located. Both addresses are listed on the documents (BoA is pressing charges against KC), which is why the locations were confused.

September 11, 2008 - The status of KC's traffic citation issued on 8/4/03 is changed to Prosecutorial even though the charges were dismissed on 8/12/03. There is no clear explanation why a case that has been procedurally and properly dismissed to be changed to Prosecutorial in status.
This is the same day charging documents are filed against KC listing 10 economic crimes.

** SNIPPED **

I checked that status a little while ago and it does not say prosecutorial. It is possible I am looking in the wrong place. Can you check and, if you see prosecutorial status, point me to where I should be looking?

TIA :blowkiss:

If there is anything to this theory, I can't see JB wanting this to become public. (just my opinion)

Yeah...if it turned out to be KC, the last thing he'd want is that getting out!

Yes, you are right. Good point, JWG. He would need to do his best to track down any ZGs and check them out, especially this one.

Are you sure that they don't have to hand over all evidence they will use against her? I'm pretty sure they are bound by law to hand over everything they have in a reasonable amount of time. So far they've pretty much been handing over everything but what could potentially be the most important, blaming it all on the slow pace of the outside forces they don't have control over. By now they surely have everything tested from July and probably the December tests too but each time JB has to beg the judge to make them hand it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976